Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

I don't even know who she is..........

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.

So what if she did, tramp has many women accusing him or rape and assaults. when you get serious of the morals of your God, let us know.
Really? Now we’re gonna go into an area where a man can’t seduce a woman? It’s what they like BTW. If we detract from this then we lose part of whatever makes us human.

Maybe you should have known what you were talking about before opening your piehole.

So what if she did, tramp has many women accusing him or rape and assaults. when you get serious of the morals of your God, let us know.
Really? Now we’re gonna go into an area where a man can’t seduce a woman? It’s what they like BTW. If we detract from this then we lose part of whatever makes us human.
LOL LOL LOL

Leave it to ol' Bush92 to tell us what women like. Grabbin' em by the pussy isn't really seduction, old Pa. I think we could probably survive without poorly behaved men like Trump.

I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marrying your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.

Last edited:

Rape and sexual assaults are not seducing.

I DO know what I'm talking about. Her politics have nothing to do with whether she married her brother. Do you agree with me there?

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?
Look, good, real Americans aren’t quite ready for that anything goes, no boundaries, free for all that you LefTarded folks seek....sorry.

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

See, in this nation we have a moral standard that us good real Americans expect others to follow....Marring your sibling falls way outside of this moral standard....weird huh?

Its a rumor, because why, she is Muslim and tramp hates Muslims, well he hates anyone without millions.

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

So if a Muslim has millions does he hate or like them based on your warped and unsubstantiated logic?

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

So she didn't really marry her brother ! She just filed taxes jointly with a person that she say's she wasn't married too. While she was legally married to someone else. That's completely different! who are these men and where are they at they conspired to commit Tax fraud at the very least. Sounds like maybe immigration fraud since her legal marriage only lasted 2yrs. I think that's the min for achieving citizenship under the law for married immigrants. So basically it sounds like she helped (2) men gain citizenship illegally. Since all the birth records were "lost" during Somali civil war and with the influx and migration from country to country In 3rd world countries. Is it feasible that she is in fact not from Somalia and her parents in fact committed Immigration fraud. I'm sure when you're fleeing for your life you remember to stop and get a copy of your Birth certificates from the destroyed govt building where they were kept. I get it !

Well he loves the Saudi Prince and the wealthy Saudis. Also the UAE. He hates the poor esp if they do not vote for him, he loves the poorly educated.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

So far, no one has given me a shred of information that would indicate or even hint that Omar married her brother. A few of you have said "It's true."
Wow.
Omar Faces Questions After Report Fails to Disprove She Married Her Brother to Protect His Immigration Status

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

Not if its actually True.

If this Omar broad is being boned by her own brother, the people have a right to know. And since the media isn't covering it voluntarily, the Presidential Tweets sort of force them to.

So now you’re all over the place and incoherent. Thank you for proving my point.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

Forum List

Back