Trump Goes There! Calls Out Ilhan Omar’s Shady Marriage

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
And you're just another rightwingnut bigot. What does her religion have to do with any of this? Trump isn't Muslim and his marriage record is far worse than Omar's.
did Trump marry his sister?

trump did say he'd like to fuk his own daughter

he paid a prostitute for sex WHILE he was married

he bragged about grabbing womens pussies

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

sounds just like your kinda guy....a real sleazy slimy dirtbag piece of shit.

would you be proud if trump grabbed YOUR wifes pussy?

thats a lie,,,

and yet it is still all true.

you should probably seek some kind of psychiatric help. Your brain is defective.

No, what is embarrassing is people like you sticking up for this Mooslim piece of shit who mocks our laws and hates our county.

And you're another fucking piece of shit defending the Islamo-Fascist and attacking the president who is calling out the Islamo-Fascist vermin. Fucking asshole.
And you're just another rightwingnut bigot. What does her religion have to do with any of this? Trump isn't Muslim and his marriage record is far worse than Omar's.

and in his book he brags about paying for hookers for his male employees, filming it, then showing the sex films to the WIVES of the men to get them so angry at their husbands they would have sex with him.

thats a lie,,,

you should probably seek some kind of psychiatric help. Your brain is defective.
fine, post the link. prove yourself fk face!

guess you havent heard,,,its not a rumor anymore,,,
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.
You should really read this.
FACT CHECK: Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

you still use snopes???

no wonder youre so ignorant,,,
What's the matter with it? Except reporting that they can't confirm half the garbage being put out by the far-right mud slingers?
What's wrong with it is he can't refute it.

thats funny,,,neither can snopes,,,
Neither can they confirm it. Yet here you are, claiming it's true.

Oh my God....
It is so embarrassing to have our President tweeting about ridiculous social media rumors like "she married her brother." I mean, this is beyond bad.
No, I hadn't. I just did a Google search and found the same articles I did the last time I searched it a few months ago.

Ilhan Omar married her brother to help him immigrate to the U.S.

Rating
Unproven

when Snopes cant outright deny its not true then it must be some truth to it that Omar married her brother
That's just stupid since if he was her brother, they didn't need to marry in order for him to come here; which by the way, he's not here. This whole story started by an anonymous poster on a forum just like this one where anyone can make up anything.

and THAT is the BIGGEST PROBLEM

cons make up lies then all the other cons believe those lies.

She has 4 things going against according to tramp.
1. She is Muslim
2. She is female
3 She is a refugee
4. She is anti tramp.

If you counting and I am, she is also a Representative in congress.

What she has going against her is:

1. She is a liar.
2. She is an un-American leftwinger.
3. She hates Jews.
4. She loves Arab terror groups like Hezbollah.
4. She is a devout Muslim that wants to destroy America.

Prove any of the above. Mind you, I am not sticking up for her, but I hate to see someone falsely accused.

its already been proven,,,

try to keep up please,,
No, it's not been proven....

New documents revisit questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar's marriage history

The search of records could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that he is Omar’s sibling.

There is more proof there than there was against Kavanaugh and the Democrats said he was guilty without a doubt.
That also doesn't make it true.

Oh my God....

Rating
Unproven

when Snopes cant outright deny its not true then it must be some truth to it that Omar married her brother
That's just stupid since if he was her brother, they didn't need to marry in order for him to come here; which by the way, he's not here. This whole story started by an anonymous poster on a forum just like this one where anyone can make up anything.

and THAT is the BIGGEST PROBLEM

cons make up lies then all the other cons believe those lies.
and yet you have no link, it looks like irony found you!!!

Oh my God....

Rating
Unproven

so you say,,,

evidences says otherwise,,,

It's about time that someone pointed out this travesty.
She is a cheat who beat the immigration system and subverted our laws by marrying her brother. If this is the type of person you want in congress there is no hope for you.

Oh my God....

Rating
Unproven

so you say,,,

LOLOL

The evidence says it can't be confirmed.

thats a lie,,,

got a link to prove it???

Oh my God....

Gosh, he is such an embarrassment to America.... such a purposeful, divisive, idiot!

No, but Omar didn't marry her brother.
------------------------------------- you don't KNOW Faun .

Rating
Unproven

so you say,,,

LOLOL

no it doesnt,,,

Rating
Unproven

so you say,,,

LOLOL

no it doesnt,,,
Then you can't read since I quoted th ed report the OP was based on and it clearly said they could neither confirm it nor disprove it.

Rating
Unproven

so you say,,,

LOLOL

no it doesnt,,,
Then you can't read since I quoted th ed report the OP was based on and it clearly said they could neither confirm it nor disprove it.

there is more evidence than theirs,,,

you have to use your critical thinking skills and search other sources to get the full picture,,,and Omar herself is the biggest one,,,

but you are ok with trump fucking whores behind his wifes back?

you cons are real scum
--------------------------- is it PROVEN that TRUMP used and 'paid' whores 'AName' . Did the TRUMP go to Court and then jail ?? Was TRUMP arrested for using whores 'AName' ??

Forum List

Back