Trump finally comes out and says the US will pay for 100% of the Mexican Wall.

Trump's whole plan was to build the wall on credit and then point at the awful Mexicans when they dont pay shit. As long as he can point at someone else his supporters wont notice he constantly fails

Mexico loves the money their people are bringing back to their country. Billions of dollars every year. Trump doesn't need to do anything more than to cut that off, and the Mexicans will be glad to offer some financial help.

Sure thats all he has to do, and since you cant stop millions of people from sending money back you can always blame them when it fails. Which it would. Easy. All Trumps plans involve someone else doing something to make it work...So when it doesnt work he can say its the other guys fault not his

Just need to mine the border and put up signs. If that doesn't stop them, then they deserve to get blown up.

Trump's whole plan was to build the wall on credit and then point at the awful Mexicans when they dont pay shit. As long as he can point at someone else his supporters wont notice he constantly fails

Mexico loves the money their people are bringing back to their country. Billions of dollars every year. Trump doesn't need to do anything more than to cut that off, and the Mexicans will be glad to offer some financial help.

Sure thats all he has to do, and since you cant stop millions of people from sending money back you can always blame them when it fails. Which it would. Easy. All Trumps plans involve someone else doing something to make it work...So when it doesnt work he can say its the other guys fault not his

Yes, Hillary's going to do her proposals herself. Don't you ever read your own posts before you hit click and think to yourself, is this hypocrisy? Obviously you don't

Yes, Hillary's going to do her proposals herself. Don't you ever read your own posts before you hit click and think to yourself, is this hypocrisy? Obviously you don't

Do you have a point you're making?

LOL, that you hold Trump to a standard you don't expect from Hillary isn't even a thought to you, is it, ClosedMinded?

LOL, that you hold Trump to a standard you don't expect from Hillary isn't even a thought to you, is it, ClosedMinded?

Thats not a point! Thats a bullshit accusation that you want me to argue with you. Sorry, you dont create reality and Trump vs Hillary standards isnt the discussion.

I said Trump lied and expected you to believe he can force someone to pay for something. Your response is to bring up me, Hillary and Hypocrisy.

See?

Well, now, let's see.... it costs about $125 per day to keep someone in prison, so, $125 X 365 days X 5 years =$228,125 per person X 11,000,000 people =..... (sorry. my Calculator does not go that high).

Neither does your logic. If we had such a law, there would be so many people rushing that border to get the hell out it would make your head spin. When Arizona made their new immigrant laws (that DumBama stopped) illegals got out of that state faster than you could say JAIL.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Interesting. I live in AZ, and I saw none of what you are talking about. In fact, whenever I ask my friends for the name and number of a good handiman, it always turns out to be someone whose primary language is Spanish. I think that you should stick to dealing with immigration in Cleveland, Ray. Your solutions do not compute in the real world. Ask Trump to send you a new bumper sticker on the issue.

If they're not here they won't be working. If they're not working they won't be sending money back over the border.

Thats not a point! Thats a bullshit accusation that you want me to argue with you. Sorry, you dont create reality and Trump vs Hillary standards isnt the discussion.

I said Trump lied and expected you to believe he can force someone to pay for something. Your response is to bring up me, Hillary and Hypocrisy.

See?

Exactly. You want to hold Trump to any and all standards and Hillary to none. You're a complete and utter flaming hypocrite

The problem is you are thinking with a compromised thought process.

Say what? That's you, picking between the non-choice of Hitlary and Trump, pick your compromise. I'm doing the complete reverse, I won't pick that loser choice. WTF is wrong with you? You're delusional

I see voting as a responsibility by a responsible citizen. I see not voting as a slap in the face to those that died to give you that responsibility. Thus, I've voted in every election since I was 18.

Be a REAL American......VOTE!

I am voting, Poindexter. There are more choices than the two crappy major party losers.

This just in, Kaz endorses ...

So 'short bus' is throwing his vote away. I'm shocked!

Is that where you got the idea to be a one percenter, your short bus homies believed you, so you thought other people would too? We won't get another way until we start voting for one. Voting between Tweedledee and Tweedledum is throwing your vote away, it just tells the parties to put up the crappy candidates they do now

Voting for a third party candidate in a national election who has absolutely no chance of winning is throwing your vote away.

Say what? That's you, picking between the non-choice of Hitlary and Trump, pick your compromise. I'm doing the complete reverse, I won't pick that loser choice. WTF is wrong with you? You're delusional

I see voting as a responsibility by a responsible citizen. I see not voting as a slap in the face to those that died to give you that responsibility. Thus, I've voted in every election since I was 18.

I am voting, Poindexter. There are more choices than the two crappy major party losers.

Is that where you got the idea to be a one percenter, your short bus homies believed you, so you thought other people would too? We won't get another way until we start voting for one. Voting between Tweedledee and Tweedledum is throwing your vote away, it just tells the parties to put up the crappy candidates they do now

Voting for a third party candidate in a national election who has absolutely no chance of winning is throwing your vote away.

Voting for a crappy candidate who is just like the other crappy candidate is throwing your vote away. What you are voting for is the parties to keep feeding you shit sandwiches. I'll pass on that. Chow down

Voting for a crappy candidate who is just like the other crappy candidate is throwing your vote away. What you are voting for is the parties to keep feeding you shit sandwiches. I'll pass on that. Chow down

Well at least someone will build it! Face it politicians are bought and sold by lobbyists, like a monopoly game, or better yet if the price is right. To think there is a difference between doors one thru three you are kidding yourself.

If anyone thinks that there is going to be a wall built and completed over the entire southern border within the next 4 years (even if Trump wins) are sorely mistaken.

If anyone thinks that there is going to be a wall built and completed over the entire southern border within the next 4 years (even if Trump wins) are sorely mistaken.

Perhaps, but the more miles we have of a wall, the less places for them to slip through. Even if they build 100 miles of wall, that's a huge help.

Perhaps, but the more miles we have of a wall, the less places for them to slip through. Even if they build 100 miles of wall, that's a huge help.
the way I see it, if you cant get it done over night without disrupting anyones lives while doing it, its not worth doing.

Did you know that there are American citizens who are living on the Mexico side of the wall, but yet their house is on American soil?

Saw a segment about it on the news tonight.

Know why some Americans are in a no mans land between the border wall and Mexico, yet still on American soil? Its because the Rio Grande is the border, and it's really twisty and hard to build a wall along.

What is Trump's proposal for those citizens who already live behind the wall on American soil?

Did you know that there are American citizens who are living on the Mexico side of the wall, but yet their house is on American soil?

Saw a segment about it on the news tonight.

Know why some Americans are in a no mans land between the border wall and Mexico, yet still on American soil? Its because the Rio Grande is the border, and it's really twisty and hard to build a wall along.

What is Trump's proposal for those citizens who already live behind the wall on American soil?

What do you have in mind, Sailor Moon?

Trump Basically Admits That The United States, Not Mexico, Would Pay For His Wall

The plan is that after we insult Mexico by building the wall, after it's finished, we ask them for reimbursement.

58293280-Mime-with-hat-in-hand-begging-closeup-Stock-Photo.jpg

In other words, NOT.

Forum List

Back