Racist PBS Host Tavis Smiley Fears Slavery Could Return Under President Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What a dumbfuck, and because he's black, like Sharpton, he gets multi millions a year to format hatred and fear!

Original Article

In a recent op-ed for TIME magazine, Public Broadcasting Service late-night host Tavis Smiley expressed concern that blacks in America might one day return to slavery if Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wins the election on November 8. “In my lifetime, I have never seen Congress so blatantly mock our Constitution,” he stated. “It’s especially striking that it comes from the political party that’s always lecturing us about the ´rule of law,´ What’s worse is that they’re getting away with it.” The host of The Travis Smiley Show continued: When I hear Donald Trump suggest that he wants to “Make....

Why do you think it's so far fetched? There are many different ways for a fascist state to trap people into doing incredibly cheap labor. It may not be the old plantation system but a few tweaks to the prison system and end all those commie liberal rights the incarcerated have and you could have a million forced laborers before you know it. What's the difference if someone is coerced into brutal labor by the state or a master?

Why do you think it's so far fetched? There are many different ways to for a fascist state to trap people into doing incredibly cheap labor. It may not be the old plantation system but a few tweaks to the prison system and end all those commie liberal rights the incarcerated have and you could have a million forced laborers before you know it. What's the difference if someone is coerced into brutal labor by the state or a master?
Then why do you stay on the democrat plantation?

Cheap labor is cheap and not necessarily "labor" compared to a hundred years ago. You gotta wonder about elitist smarmy rich hypocrites like Tavis Smiley who plays the race card. A google research indicates that Smiley is worth about 100 million.

What a dumbfuck, and because he's black, like Sharpton, he gets multi millions a year to format hatred and fear!

Original Article

In a recent op-ed for TIME magazine, Public Broadcasting Service late-night host Tavis Smiley expressed concern that blacks in America might one day return to slavery if Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wins the election on November 8. “In my lifetime, I have never seen Congress so blatantly mock our Constitution,” he stated. “It’s especially striking that it comes from the political party that’s always lecturing us about the ´rule of law,´ What’s worse is that they’re getting away with it.” The host of The Travis Smiley Show continued: When I hear Donald Trump suggest that he wants to “Make....

Where the fuck do you get "racist" out of that?

Think you might wanna foment your hard drive.

but I thought the whole process of picking cotton by hand was very time consuming
How about emptying the prisons and forcing them to build a border wall in chains? Now there's a fascist idea that I could easily see your man trying to sell the public.

but I thought the whole process of picking cotton by hand was very time consuming
How about emptying the prisons and forcing them to build a border wall in chains? Now there's a fascist idea that I could easily see your man trying to sell the public.
oh well, so much for buying stock in cotton I guess. But who is going to get coffee for Bill Clinton and shine his shoes?

oh well, so much for buying stock in cotton I guess. But who is going to get coffee for Bill Clinton and shine his shoes?
Who cares? A discussion of what Trump would do as president is becoming entirely hypothetical except as a thought exercise in how fragile freedom can be if America ever gets dumbed down enough to think someone like Trump is the answer to any question we have.

What a dumbfuck, and because he's black, like Sharpton, he gets multi millions a year to format hatred

Original Article

WTF do you think going back to slavery is. you dumb bitch!

Who cares? A discussion of what Trump would do as president is becoming entirely hypothetical except as a thought exercise in how fragile freedom can be if America ever gets dumbed down enough to think someone like Trump is the answer to any question we have.

You mean like letting BLM get away with robbery and riot and nothing is done to these Thugs!

What a dumbfuck, and because he's black, like Sharpton, he gets multi millions a year to format hatred

Original Article

WTF do you think going back to slavery is. you dumb bitch!

How the fuck do you infer that Tavis Smiley WANTS to go back to slavery, diarrhea-for-brains?

Yeah, you could see it in your mind, but mostly because you are a drooling idiot.

Did you know that already Obama has given himself the authority to FORCE WITHOUT COMPENSATION any citizen to work for the federal government for free?

I didnt think you did.

Trump believes in returning many of the laws to state level, like overturning Rowe v. Wade and returning the legal status of abortion to the state level. With so many white pride people backing Trump... I do fear that the election of Trump could lead to something very sinister.

Why do you think it's so far fetched? There are many different ways for a fascist state to trap people into doing incredibly cheap labor. It may not be the old plantation system but a few tweaks to the prison system and end all those commie liberal rights the incarcerated have and you could have a million forced laborers before you know it. What's the difference if someone is coerced into brutal labor by the state or a master?
you are correct, a couple of the ways to do it would be to control pay, control health care, control food supply, control, well, pretty much everything we need to sustain a life.
I see more of that type of control being brought forward from the democrats than I do the republicans.

Trump believes in returning many of the laws to state level, like overturning Rowe v. Wade and returning the legal status of abortion to the state level. With so many white pride people backing Trump... I do fear that the election of Trump could lead to something very sinister.
White Nationalism, or what I call Heavy/Strong White Nationalism is sinister indeed, with a strong streak of antiSemities and xenophobia, but those are generally dismissed as LARPERs and idiots.

Most White Nationalists are what I think of as "lite" versions of that orientation and simply want the same rights as minorities get in our courts of law and in social/business operations.

I think the White Nationalist Lites will win out eventually as there is no rational reason to allowing minority student unions, minority graduation celebrations, minority oriented entertainment, minority oriented businesses, etc while at the same time disallowing white versions of the same.

We should just drop all of that shit and just be a business, student union, etc.

Far more likely that Hillary institutes debt work camps on behalf of her Goldman - Sachs clients, where Americans who fall behind on credit card and payday load payments are put into work camps to labor for the corporations bribing Hillary until such time as their debt is paid. Incarceration costs to be added to the amount owed, if the incarceration costs are greater than credit earned while working in the camps, the incarceration may be permanent.

Welcome to the world of Hillary.

well, obama is going to be looking for a job in January and he does know his way around the white house.

White Nationalism, or what I call Heavy/Strong White Nationalism is sinister indeed, with a strong streak of antiSemities and xenophobia, but those are generally dismissed as LARPERs and idiots.

Most White Nationalists are what I think of as "lite" versions of that orientation and simply want the same rights as minorities get in our courts of law and in social/business operations.

I think the White Nationalist Lites will win out eventually as there is no rational reason to allowing minority student unions, minority graduation celebrations, minority oriented entertainment, minority oriented businesses, etc while at the same time disallowing white versions of the same.

We should just drop all of that shit and just be a business, student union, etc.
Unfortunately we no longer can simply ask for equality.

Without Western Europe white people of all cultures will lose their heritage and identity, and we simply cannot allow that to happen.

Fortunately most of the dirty work can be done in Europe if pro-white activists succeed in America.

Forum List

Back