trump explains why he killed the bipartisan border deal

Also, to Letch, the idiot fraud, the question should be clearly put.

What purpose is served in applying for asylum if the applicant isn’t “eligible” for asylum?

Letch, you are truly a pathetic a moron. 👍
The purpose is not what we talking about jackass. The LAW(that you apparently couldn’t read) states that anyone can apply and get a hearing.

We really need to change that law but you folks won’t allow it

But that is the stated reason for most of the Biden illegals, Moron.
Again. The law as written a grants them the right to apply.

You do follow the law right?

I think we should change that law but apparently you don’t

The purpose is not what we talking about jackass. The LAW(that you apparently couldn’t read) states that anyone can apply and get a hearing.
Wrong again, assbreath:

Unlike you, I understand the law.

And as I am trying to educate you to grasp, there is no point in “applying” when you’re not “eligible.” Of course, you’re still a fucking imbecile so you can’t quite catch on.
We really need to change that law but you folks won’t allow it
We absolutely need to change the law. But more, we should fund the instruments for adequately enforcing the law.

Wrong again, assbreath:

And as I am trying to educate you to grasp, there is no point in “applying” when you’re not “eligible.” Of course, you’re still a fucking imbecile so you can’t quite catch on.

We absolutely need to change the law. But more, we should fund the instruments for adequately enforcing the law.
Logic isn’t your strong suit is it asswipe?

Read your posts again and see if you can spot the flaw in your “thinking “ as it were

The bill would have allowed the president to close the border. Right now it's executive actions which get tied up in the courts.

try and keep up.

Trump had a great bill supported by the union guys guarding the border. He did so to keep the border crisis alive. He's said as much
You my friend are a blind ass, non-comprehension fool. That bill you are so enamored with gives that POS Biden the OPTION to close the border AFTER 4 to 5 thousand ILLEGALS infest our border daily.
Just in case you are not familiar with the term OPTION----https://duckduckgo.com/?q=option&t=newext&atb=v403-1&ia=web

Wrong again, assbreath:

You clearly do NOT understand Title 8

Again. The law as written a grants them the right to apply.

Again; what’s the point in applying when you’re not eligible?
You do follow the law right?
I comply with laws. How about you?
I think we should change that law but apparently you don’t
I’m not sure I’d approve of any change you propose.

But to the extent we need Congress to say another thing about immigration, what we truly need is big spending for OUR border issue;

More Immigration “judges,”

building and fixing the Wall,

building more immigration detention facilities to house all the illegals we need to round up for deportation hearings (removal proceedings), and

to hire and train more border patrol agents.

Again; what’s the point in applying when you’re not eligible?

I comply with laws. How about you?

I’m not sure I’d approve of any change you propose.

But to the extent we need Congress to say another thing about immigration, what we truly need is big spending for OUR border issue;

More Immigration “judges,”

building and fixing the Wall,

building more immigration detention facilities to house all the illegals we need to round up for deportation hearings (removal proceedings), and

to hire and train more border patrol agents.
Who gives a shit. The law mandates that they CAN apply. And get a hearing

But you knew that right? Because you “understand” Title 8

Not sure how having 5000 I believe it was crossing in a week before you take action is fixing the problem. That is like the shoplifting laws in California stay below 900 dollars and your ok so all the cartels and human traffickers have to do is stay below 5000 and their good.
Another fallacy of false equivalency, though I do understand what you are trying to communicate.

There are only about 13 million illegals in the country ya stupid fuck
Anyone as misinformed about the number of illegal aliens in the US as you are should not be calling other people stupid

Anyone as misinformed about the number of illegal aliens in the US as you are should not be calling other people stupid
I’m not misinformed. But yes you are stupid.

Not the dumbest right wing poster on this site but damn close

Forum List

Back