trump explains why he killed the bipartisan border deal

It was trump's EGO , he didn't meant to be outdone. The bipartisan committee did the hard work of legally deciding what would work. It would have reduced border crisis g to a maximum of 260 , 000 a year. Actually we need more immigration than that to maintain our standard of living.

The bipartisan committee did the hard work of legally deciding what would work.

They should have worked harder.

It would have reduced border crisis g to a maximum of 260 , 000 a year.

What is it with liberals and bad math?
5,000 a day, not a week.

Markle, you have, seriously, never understood this issue.
You%20got%20nothin-M.jpg

Markle, you are trolling.

SCOTUS will throw out both ballot negation and immunity for Trump.

The MAGA and alt right are afraid to go forward into the future, and the center and left will not go back.

Exciting times.

At least John Edgar understands the law provided as written. Doesn't seem like too many here do. Actually, it says that BIDEN has the right or option to close the border after 4000 illegals have crossed the border for a week straight. Stay under that amount and they all go free. Screw you leftists and you meaningless BS laws.

And even if that bill was passed into law, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution still explicitly requires the federal government, and Biden as the head thereof, to see to it that the states as well as the whole nation, are defended against foreign invasion. You cannot override the Constitution by passing a lesser law that seeks to weaken what the Constitution requires. Biden is malfeasant in his duty to defend our borders, and nothing short of a Constitutional Amendment, or his removal from office, can relieve him of this duty.

I do not support Ukrainians ruling over Russians that want no part of them, and I do not support Russia ruling over Ukrainians that want no part of them.

I do not give a shit about Russia or Ukraine, and I object very much to any American resources being sent to help either side in that war, while our own border is left undefended against an invasion taking place against our own country.

Forum List

Back