Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

We cannot do that. We can't have people needlessly dying all over America either. It's a compromise. Also it was voted in because of that reason
The original bill blocking gov. funding to anything for illegal immigrants passed 30 years ago cost countless human lives and was detrimental to everyone in the state. If the same law were applied to people in prison , few would survive the experience. In Other Words , it was cruel and unusual punishment for people whose only crime was they wanted a better life and most work harder and more than we do. Most at jobs that serve under us. Jobs we wouldn't do or want. Believe it or not immigration has always been a plus for US.

Not many are saying we don’t want immigrants. Most are saying that we don’t want illegal immigrants. That is the issue at hand. Locking down the border and having people follow a process BEFORE entering our country is the obvious answer to the problem.

That's what all the republicans keep saying anyway , following trump's lead. Criticism needs to be constructive not destructive. Wake up already. You either want to do something that helps or you do not. It's that simple , it's called compromise. Nobody gets everything they want. It's not Burger King. It's a democratic republic.
Oh just the Republicans are saying it's bad down there 🤦‍♂️ someone needs to wake up alright it's you the border has been getting worse every year since Biden took office, and on day one reversed the remain in mexico policy!:icon_rolleyes:

I pushed no false narrative, which is why you can't even say what that narrative even is. Trump really did say he hopes the recession is during the next 12 months.
1. True, Trump said he prefers that the recession hit during Biden's term instead of his.
2. I don't see that statement as unusual for a politician.

1. True, Trump said he prefers that the recession hit during Biden's term instead of his.
2. I don't see that statement as unusual for a politician.

The issue is his reasoning. He doesn't express any concern for anyone but himself.

actually it was you that proved you lied about what he said and the narrative when you posted his entire comment,,

so as I said you can at least apologies for lying,,

You're lying again as I didn't lie about what he said. In fact, I quoted him.

so just like that youre going to lie again,,

well once a liar always a liar,,

It's not a lie. He literally said that.

“When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover.”

Forum List

Back