Trump Even Losing In Fox Polls--Commencing End of Fantasy Agenda(?)

Also notable is that Libertarian Party is gaining ground. The Republicans now have mostly the one new agenda--bogus real estate schools, emphasized with bigoted accusations re: Judicial Impartiality. Diversity remains off-radar, admitting that Lincoln actually killed off more White People, than Blacks or Hispanics, or Moslems. (At the Ivy League, and in the history books, anyone notices how "diversity-based," that is probably regarded.) Sanders isn't too thrilled with Wall Street Bankers, for example, maybe only including Catholics, or something.

The Libertarians are not making appropriate inroads, noting the absurdity of the Trump apparent nomination.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Crazy Horse not so famous, for his part. Lands of Many Nations, now find solace in Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," soon maybe catching up to Abe, at least in eyes(?) of Great Spirit!)

Typo nazi is the best you could do?
There were two comments there, neither concerning typos. Do you ever sober up?
I don't drink .
Fail
The grammar, spell, typo, punctuation , Nazism that you display is a fine example of your ignorance.
Limited intellects require simple answers. I pointed out stupid grammar and said I don't care about left wing commentators, your pebble brain saw "nazi".

LOL
Because it is a Nazi like response .
It's like a little kid putting his fingers in his ears and screaming I can't hear you.
Like most faux conservatives you've not emotionally mature enough to listen to an opposing pov like an adult.
That's a Nazi? You don't even know what they were. But no, I don't care for the op-eds of left wing activists and tossing your diaper around in protest changes nothing.
Don't even know what was what of the two mistakes that gave you the vapors, the only one worth mentioning is "off basis".
If your reading comprehension is so dainty and fragile maybe you should stick to more genteel subjects like flower arrangement.

Typo nazi is the best you could do?
I don't drink .
Fail
The grammar, spell, typo, punctuation , Nazism that you display is a fine example of your ignorance.
Limited intellects require simple answers. I pointed out stupid grammar and said I don't care about left wing commentators, your pebble brain saw "nazi".

LOL
It's like a little kid putting his fingers in his ears and screaming I can't hear you.
Like most faux conservatives you've not emotionally mature enough to listen to an opposing pov like an adult.
Oh the irony!
Yes everything you post is .

I don't drink .
Fail

LOL
That's a Nazi? You don't even know what they were. But no, I don't care for the op-eds of left wing activists and tossing your diaper around in protest changes nothing.
Don't even know what was what of the two mistakes that gave you the vapors, the only one worth mentioning is "off basis".
If your reading comprehension is so dainty and fragile maybe you should stick to more genteel subjects like flower arrangement.

What does off basis mean?

I don't drink .
Fail

LOL

How did I know you'd ask an inane question.
Or are you attempting a failing to be funny?

I don't drink .
Fail

LOL

the definition of basis

LOL

the definition of basis
So then what is off basis?

the definition of basis
Besides you?

the definition of basis
Besides you?
No, please. Define off basis! I am here to learn.

the definition of basis
Besides you?
No, please. Define off basis! I am here to learn.
Far to late , you'd have to abandon what little you actually know.

I don't drink .
Fail

LOL

Surely you are not so stupid as to not be able to figure out what the poster was conveying. But, maybe you are.

LOL

Surely you are not so stupid as to not be able to figure out what the poster was conveying. But, maybe you are.
Teach me dude. Define off basis.

LOL

It's not my stupidity that's at issue here.
Oops wrong poster!

Last edited:

It's not my stupidity that's at issue here.
Well, maybe.

Teach me dude. Define off basis.
Don't call me dude . You are not a friend.

Forum List

Back