Trump Dumped

Trump was fired. He was nothing more than an actor on the Apprentice, with no other interest in the show.

Donald Dumb, is a racist, a liar and a fucked up hair wearing conservative hag and I hope his hispanic workers all demand a raise or leave his ass.

Donald Dumb, is a racist, a liar and a fucked up hair wearing conservative hag and I hope his hispanic workers all demand a raise or leave his ass.
He won't fire them . He'll have them build the fence, then deport their illegal butts.

He won't fire them . He'll have them build the fence, then deport their illegal butts.

I have to admit, I'm diggin his racist rants about illegals....they're pretty much taken over this fuckin country and nobody seems to give a shit about it..even my beloved Obama...see, I can see shit in Obama like everybody can on some things...have a good night shit head!!

I have to admit, I'm diggin his racist rants about illegals....they're pretty much taken over this fuckin country and nobody seems to give a shit about it..even my beloved Obama...see, I can see shit in Obama like everybody can on some things...have a good night shit head!!
If folks like Trump didn't hire illegals, they'd have no reason to come here.
I'd love to see immigration descend on his properties, asking for green cards, then arrest Trump.

"Hispanic" is not a race, it's a culture.

Trump was fired. He was nothing more than an actor on the Apprentice, with no other interest in the show.

Trump was not fired, he quit so he could pursue his political ambitions.

Also, he was much more than just an "actor"- he was the executive producer of the show.

donald dump was fired....listen, the guys a loser, vote for donald duck, you'd have a better bet!!

Also, he was much more than just an "actor"- he was the executive producer of the show.

donald dump was fired....listen, the guys a loser, vote for donald duck, you'd have a better bet!!

I don't know who I'll be voting for, but I do respect Trump. He tells the truth without fear and doesn't back down. It's great fun to watch the he politically correct twats freak out. I respect Bernie Sanders for the same reasons. I'd take either of them over another Clinton or Bush....

PS- Trump quit the apprentice. He wasn't fired.

I don't know who I'll be voting for, but I do respect Trump. He tells the truth without fear and doesn't back down. It's great fun to watch the he politically correct twats freak out. I respect Bernie Sanders for the same reasons. I'd take either of them over another Clinton or Bush....

NBC Cutting Ties to Donald Trump Over Derogatory Comments Variety
NBC is ending its long relationship with Donald Trump in the wake of the presidential hopeful’s recent comments about Mexican immigrants.

NBC said it will no longer carry the Trump-produced Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. Nor will he return to the long-running reality show “The Celebrity Apprentice” as host, a role Trump already said he would give up because of his presidential bid.

“Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump,” NBC said in a statement. “At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values.”
<more>

NBC Cutting Ties to Donald Trump Over Derogatory Comments Variety
NBC is ending its long relationship with Donald Trump in the wake of the presidential hopeful’s recent comments about Mexican immigrants.

NBC said it will no longer carry the Trump-produced Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants. Nor will he return to the long-running reality show “The Celebrity Apprentice” as host, a role Trump already said he would give up because of his presidential bid.

“Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump,” NBC said in a statement. “At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values.”
<more>

Like I said- He wasn't fired from anything. NBC decided to no longer carry his pageants, and will probably be sued over that decision.

He'd already quit "the apprentice". I don't see how that show survives without him......

NBC is such a sleazeball network, they'll keep the bald-faced liar Brian Williams, and the king of crooks Al Sharpton, but let somebody make reference to the illegal invasion, and they must go. I ask my fellow conservatives and moderates, to boycott this network.

I've never watched The Apprentice, and really don't plan on supporting Trump for president, but after this move it makes me want to support him now.

Fucking assholes.

Yes he plays the idiots quite well. Those blithering Idiots at Univision, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, etc..are all talking about him and to him. He is on every channel! He is getting million of dollars worth of free publicity from people that hate him. So yeah, he knows how to play "these idiots".

Trump -1
Media Idiots - 0

Guy, you are the ones who are going to have to deal with him if he gets your nomination.

Frankly, I might vote for Trump in the GOP primary just to fuck with you guys.

Like I said- He wasn't fired from anything. NBC decided to no longer carry his pageants, and will probably be sued over that decision.

He'd already quit "the apprentice". I don't see how that show survives without him......

I don't see how the Apprentice survived as long as it did. It stopped being interesting when he replaced real corporate types with celebrities trying to restart their stalled careers.

But NBC doesn't have anything to worry about. Their contract with Trump probably contains a morals clause that allows them to sever ties if he does anything that brings disrepute onto their network.

I'm not his fan, and do not watch his shows, but only saying what everyone else says, except a bit more bluntly, but its true, the largest gangs in the US are mainly Hispanics, check it out. I do admire him for not taking it back. Day after day I read threads on here talking about those darn immigrants and why is there no fence, and darn Obama is letting them in. They are bringing measles, lice, scabies, etc.

Check our Soros "Open Society" and get back to me.
It would be equally true to say that white people compose the largest group of stupid people in this country.

Trump had to leave the Apprentice because he was running for president. NBC is just grubering when it says he was fired, thus proving that NBC is really the network of Brian Williams.

I'm not his fan, and do not watch his shows, but only saying what everyone else says, except a bit more bluntly, but its true, the largest gangs in the US are mainly Hispanics, check it out. I do admire him for not taking it back. Day after day I read threads on here talking about those darn immigrants and why is there no fence, and darn Obama is letting them in. They are bringing measles, lice, scabies, etc.

Check our Soros "Open Society" and get back to me.
It would be equally true to say that white people compose the largest group of stupid people in this country.

I would agree with that.

Forum List

Back