Trump Dumped

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
NBC cuts ties with Duh Donald.
Too bad, "The Apprentice" television show was his centerpiece.
He's not happy. Threatening to sue. Ha!

NBC fires Donald Trump after he calls Mexicans rapists and drug runners
Read more: NBC dumps Donald Trump - Business Insider

I'm tellin' ya. I love Donald Trump. He's either pre-Alzheimer's-dementia or has so many cards up his sleeve there's just nothing left in the deck.

I wonder if that will make hime the GOP frontrunner now

Good point. Since the right believes that NBC is the devil incarnate, (and yet Duh Donald has had prime time show there for the last 9 years with "The Apprentice"). What a travesty, I tell ya'! hehehehehehehe

Donald Trump is a closet liberal. He needs to come out.

I'm not his fan, and do not watch his shows, but only saying what everyone else says, except a bit more bluntly, but its true, the largest gangs in the US are mainly Hispanics, check it out. I do admire him for not taking it back. Day after day I read threads on here talking about those darn immigrants and why is there no fence, and darn Obama is letting them in. They are bringing measles, lice, scabies, etc.

Check our Soros "Open Society" and get back to me.

Yo, I just see Donald Trump getting richer!!! He will sue the Law-Breakers like you know? The illegals crossing the boarder!!!

"GTP"

Yo, I just see Donald Trump getting richer!!! He will sue the Law-Breakers like you know? The illegals crossing the boarder!!!

"GTP"

Yeah, crossing the "boarder". Is that like pissing off the guy in the rented room next to yours?

"GTP"
Trump might get POd, buy NBC and sell it to the Fiji Islanders.

NBC is owned by Comcast. Good luck, Duh Donald.

Yo, dumb-ass, everything has a price!!!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

Good point. Since the right believes that NBC is the devil incarnate... What a travesty, I tell ya'! hehehehehehehe
Yes, perhaps. But I maintain it is a far more prudent position than those at NBC (and the like) who do not believe in the devil at all.

Forum List

Back