Trump Dumped

Yo, I just see Donald Trump getting richer!!! He will sue the Law-Breakers like you know? The illegals crossing the boarder!!!

"GTP"
Hey, you Civil War-reenacting secessionist, I see your wheel is still spinning but the hamster is dead.

Yo, I just see Donald Trump getting richer!!! He will sue the Law-Breakers like you know? The illegals crossing the boarder!!!

"GTP"
Hey, you Civil War-reenacting secessionist, I see your wheel is still spinning but the hamster is dead.

Yo, I bet your Fat-Ass won`t say a word when we Republicans come to your house and ask you a simple question, you support democrats or Republicans? Well, you need to start thinking fool if you wish to continue to stuff yourself at the dinner table?

"GTP"

Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

interior2.jpg

chartoftheday_2802_Deportations_from_the_United_States_Reached_a_Record_High_in_2013_n.jpg

FACT TIME

FACT: Most pedophiles are Republican.

FACT: Obama deported twice and many illegals as Bush.

elephant_trunk.jpg

Republicans are up each others ass.

"GTP"
Trump might get POd, buy NBC and sell it to the Fiji Islanders.

NBC is owned by Comcast. Good luck, Duh Donald.

Yo, dumb-ass, everything has a price!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 43463

I don't know where you are or what internet/cable company you use, but Comcast pretty much controls the northeast like a communications cabal.

Trump made the mistake of telling the truth about illegal immigration.

I'm pretty sure that Trump will sue ME if I don't vote for him.

Trump knows how to play these idiots, doesn't he?

Yes he plays the idiots quite well. Those blithering Idiots at Univision, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, etc..are all talking about him and to him. He is on every channel! He is getting million of dollars worth of free publicity from people that hate him. So yeah, he knows how to play "these idiots".

Trump -1
Media Idiots - 0

:rofl:

Forum List

Back