NBC: Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did.

NBC is totally in the bag for Hillary, no thinking person trusts them.

Timmy has the same dishonest streak as you, Hillary and most Democrats, incomplete quotes taken far out of context with their own lying twists and imaginings.

View attachment 92177
You have to explain too many of trumps stupid comments.

Trumps slogan should be "what I meant was..."

Sheesh, can I help it that Democrats are so slow witted, gullible and too lazy to do some research ...:eusa_doh:

Pence lives within a totally different reality from people like me and you. The loserterian blogsphere is like its own separate universe! Shit is made up, people don't consider what others said one day to be true the next and there's no rational thought.
Have a grownup explain what he said. And then have them explain why Hillary should get a pass.

"To be honest, if Donald Trump said all those things you said he said, in the way you said he said those things, he wouldn't have a fraction of the insults that Hillary Clinton leveled when she said half of our supporters were a basket of deplorables." -- Mike Pence

Timmy has the same dishonest streak as you, Hillary and most Democrats, incomplete quotes taken far out of context with their own lying twists and imaginings.

View attachment 92177

Sheesh, can I help it that Democrats are so slow witted, gullible and too lazy to do some research ...:eusa_doh:
I have to agree with you. Couple examples. All the beaners blacks and women who should be showing up to vote against trump, probably won't. So fuck em.

View attachment 92177

I have to agree with you. Couple examples. All the beaners blacks and women who should be showing up to vote against trump, probably won't. So fuck em.

download (12).jpg

"To be honest, if Donald Trump said all those things you said he said, in the way you said he said those things, he wouldn't have a fraction of the insults that Hillary Clinton leveled when she said half of our supporters were a basket of deplorables." -- Mike Pence

Pence claimed Trump didn't say a long list of insults, but he did.

Here's what Kaine said: "Donald Trump during his campaign has called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women dogs, pigs, slobs, disgusting… He attacked an Indiana-born federal judge and said he was unqualified to hear a federal lawsuit because his parents were Mexican. He went after John McCain, a POW, and said he wasn't a hero because he was captured. He said African-Americans are living in hell, and he perpetrated this outrageous and bigoted lie that President Obama is not a U.S. citizen."

Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did. - NBC News
Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did.

Wall to wall lies from Pence tonight! No honor or respect for the American people.

Pence should have sad "I don't recall Trump saying that."

That's what Hillary does about all of her criminal activity and lies.

Kaine lied about many of the things Trump said. If you think Trump called every single Mexican a murderer, you are a stupid shitbag.

View attachment 92177

View attachment 92193

If Pence would have tanked can you imagine what you'd be saying right now? You'd be saying VP's don't matter. Fact is, I don't hate Pence like I thought I would. He actually won me over a little last night.

I'm getting so sick of defending takers in this country. You republicans are wearing me out. How can I defend the people on foodstamps? I can't. I may defend the program but the people taking food stamps should have more pride.

Pence claimed Trump didn't say a long list of insults, but he did.

Here's what Kaine said: "Donald Trump during his campaign has called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women dogs, pigs, slobs, disgusting… He attacked an Indiana-born federal judge and said he was unqualified to hear a federal lawsuit because his parents were Mexican. He went after John McCain, a POW, and said he wasn't a hero because he was captured. He said African-Americans are living in hell, and he perpetrated this outrageous and bigoted lie that President Obama is not a U.S. citizen."

Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did. - NBC News
Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did.

Wall to wall lies from Pence tonight! No honor or respect for the American people.

Pence should have sad "I don't recall Trump saying that."

That's what Hillary does about all of her criminal activity and lies.

Kaine lied about many of the things Trump said. If you think Trump called every single Mexican a murderer, you are a stupid shitbag.

This is what is wrong with conservatives/you. If YOU think Kaine said that Trump called every single Mexican a murderer, well then how hard do you think it is for Fox news to brianwash a dope like you?

View attachment 92177

View attachment 92193

If Pence would have tanked can you imagine what you'd be saying right now? You'd be saying VP's don't matter. Fact is, I don't hate Pence like I thought I would. He actually won me over a little last night.

I'm getting so sick of defending takers in this country. You republicans are wearing me out. How can I defend the people on foodstamps? I can't. I may defend the program but the people taking food stamps should have more pride.

Pence seems quite earnest and true to his convictions, I'm impressed as well.

I have a problem with people that are healthy but accept those social help programs as a way of life, especially when it reaches the generational level. Being trapped in dependance and such would be a screwed over life from my perspective.

I just recall the days when living in middle size towns where there were always 4 pages (newspaper want adds) or more of local job opportunities with at least 8 or so that were highly plausible opportunities. This election for me is about restoring the financial health of the middle-class, I believe Trump is the best shot for that.

btw a reasonable conversation, that's cool..

Kaine's attacks, Pence's denials and Trump's quotes directly juxtaposed in a video.
Mike Pence To America: Trump Never Said Those Things He Said | Huffington Post

"You said Putin is a better leader than Obama!"
"No, I didn't."
"Putin is a stronger leader than Obama."

"He wants to punish women for having abortions!"
"No, he doesn't."
"There should be some form of punishment for abortions."

"Community-policing!"
"Community-policing!"
"Stop-and-frisk!"
Twist, twist, and twist you left out the question that was asked to Trump. If abortion becomes illegal should women be punished for having them? You are so full of shit.

View attachment 92177

Bullshit Trump is on tape saying each and every thing he was accused of saying. Either Pence was lying, or he doesn't know just how disgusting Trump is. Which do you think it is?

God, not even you are that stupid.

He called Rosie O a fat disgusting pig (which she is) NOT ALL WOMEN.

Kaine is just a friggen Whiny Ass little girl. Pence advanced his political future, Kaine bombed big time. He now has no political future

View attachment 92177

Bullshit Trump is on tape saying each and every thing he was accused of saying. Either Pence was lying, or he doesn't know just how disgusting Trump is. Which do you think it is?

Kaine is just a friggen Whiny Ass little girl. Pence advanced his political future, Kaine bombed big time. He now has no political future

OK. Lets put his remarks about Rosie aside. What about all the other disgusting things that Trump has said and Pence lied about? Punishing women for getting an abortion, Praising Putin's leadership, Trump wanting more countries to have nuclear capability, etc,etc,etc,?

View attachment 92177

OK. Lets put his remarks about Rosie aside. What about all the other disgusting things that Trump has said and Pence lied about? Punishing women for getting an abortion, Praising Putin's leadership, Trump wanting more countries to have nuclear capability, etc,etc,etc,?
I think pence and Republicans are hoping people believe trumps just saying shit to get elected and they're telling themselves ultimately pence will be running the government and trump/pence will go along with whatever Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell pass.

No reason to believe trump will be a maverick once elected. He will simply be the figure head cocky commander and chief

Look at the latest lie the left was running with. The "veterans are weak" lie. He never said that at all. Snopes even busted that lying website Occupy Democrat over it. But it didn't stop the vile minions on this board running with the lie.

It's what they do.

Look at the latest lie the left was running with. The "veterans are weak" lie. He never said that at all. Snopes even busted that lying website Occupy Democrat over it. But it didn't stop the vile minions on this board running with the lie.

It's what they do.

I've said it many times.

The democrats have been the party of "the ends justifying the means".

Lies have been their stock and trade and as long as they have the media backing their lies, it works.

Yet, it rarely works out for the common man.

I feel the little guy is coming around to that truth and I fear it won't end well for those that lied to them.

It's what they do.

You mean like death panels and Benghazi?

Forum List

Back