NBC: Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
"To be honest, if Donald Trump said all those things you said he said, in the way you said he said those things, he wouldn't have a fraction of the insults that Hillary Clinton leveled when she said half of our supporters were a basket of deplorables." -- Mike Pence

Pence claimed Trump didn't say a long list of insults, but he did.

Here's what Kaine said: "Donald Trump during his campaign has called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women dogs, pigs, slobs, disgusting… He attacked an Indiana-born federal judge and said he was unqualified to hear a federal lawsuit because his parents were Mexican. He went after John McCain, a POW, and said he wasn't a hero because he was captured. He said African-Americans are living in hell, and he perpetrated this outrageous and bigoted lie that President Obama is not a U.S. citizen."

Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did. - NBC News
Pence Says Trump Didn't Say Those Insults. He Did.

Wall to wall lies from Pence tonight! No honor or respect for the American people.

NBC is totally in the bag for Hillary, no thinking person trusts them.

Timmy has the same dishonest streak as you, Hillary and most Democrats, incomplete quotes taken far out of context with their own lying twists and imaginings.

bec54d0dbfe9934e471fd1a9dde629ef.jpg

Timmy has the same dishonest streak as you, Hillary and most Democrats, incomplete quotes taken far out of context with their own lying twists and imaginings.

View attachment 92177

Bullshit Trump is on tape saying each and every thing he was accused of saying. Either Pence was lying, or he doesn't know just how disgusting Trump is. Which do you think it is?

View attachment 92177

Bullshit Trump is on tape saying each and every thing he was accused of saying. Either Pence was lying, or he doesn't know just how disgusting Trump is. Which do you think it is?

Neither..

Not complete quotes which makes what little Timmy said and you generally say ... mostly lies because of the lack of context...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Pence lives within a totally different reality from people like me and you. The loserterian blogsphere is like its own separate universe! Shit is made up, people don't consider what others said one day to be true the next and there's no rational thought.

Last edited:
Pence lives within a totally different reality from people like me and you. The loserterian blogsphere is like its own separate universe! Shit is made up, people don't consider what others side one day to be true the next and there's no rational thought.

Poor Matthew, you wouldn't know reality or rational thought if it bit you on the ass judging by your emotionally driven OP's and posts.

• Banned
Kaine's attacks, Pence's denials and Trump's quotes directly juxtaposed in a video.
Mike Pence To America: Trump Never Said Those Things He Said | Huffington Post

"You said Putin is a better leader than Obama!"
"No, I didn't."
"Putin is a stronger leader than Obama."

"He wants to punish women for having abortions!"
"No, he doesn't."
"There should be some form of punishment for abortions."

"Community-policing!"
"Community-policing!"
"Stop-and-frisk!"

"To be honest, if Donald Trump said all those things you said he said, in the way you said he said those things, he wouldn't have a fraction of the insults that Hillary Clinton leveled when she said half of our supporters were a basket of deplorables." -- Mike Pence

Here's what Kaine said: "Donald Trump during his campaign has called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He's called women dogs, pigs, slobs, disgusting… He attacked an Indiana-born federal judge and said he was unqualified to hear a federal lawsuit because his parents were Mexican. He went after John McCain, a POW, and said he wasn't a hero because he was captured. He said African-Americans are living in hell, and he perpetrated this outrageous and bigoted lie that President Obama is not a U.S. citizen."

Wall to wall lies from Pence tonight! No honor or respect for the American people.

Trump's fans hear what they want to hear and thrive on Trump's insults, rants, and lies. So when Pence reassures them that their hero never said what he said, they believe him.

I realize that what I am going to tell you will tax the brains of most liberals like yourself to the point of exaustion, but do try to keep up, it might help you to not look like a blithering idiot again in the future.

Trump said that illegals are more criminally inclined than most immigrants and that was who he was talking about. Not all Mexicans.

Trump said that a few specific women are pigs, stupid, etc, not ALL women.

You see, if one observes that a truck is green, it does not mean that ALL trucks are green.

If one observes that some or most Dimbocrats are blithering idiots, it does not mean that all Dimbocrats are blithering idiots.

See how that works? No, I didnt think it would either, but I felt obliged to try to assist a fellow nerdling.

Maybe next time when you're sober?

Trump's fans hear what they want to hear and thrive on Trump's insults, rants, and lies. So when Pence reassures them that their hero never said what he said, they believe him.
No, we simply understand how language works.

See my explanation to your fellow Dimbocrat, Matthew in post # 9.

If you are sober and try really hard, I am fairly confident you have a decent chance to actually grasp the gist of it.

Good luck!

Kaine's attacks, Pence's denials and Trump's quotes directly juxtaposed in a video.
Mike Pence To America: Trump Never Said Those Things He Said | Huffington Post

"You said Putin is a better leader than Obama!"
"No, I didn't."
"Putin is a stronger leader than Obama."

"He wants to punish women for having abortions!"
"No, he doesn't."
"There should be some form of punishment for abortions."

"Community-policing!"
"Community-policing!"
"Stop-and-frisk!"

Putin has outsmarted Obama several times, I find that embarrassing in a president.

------------

Women wont be punished for having abortions in America anytime soon.

If the woman was blessed with humanity and then the reality of her child's innocent death, life should be suffrage enough is my guess.

If you put the quote in context to the conversation you'll have a different view, I'm guessing. Also the quote was clarified a day later, that should count.

----------------------------
community policing or in high crime areas, stop and frisk .. what's the problem, you have to have respect for law in a civilized society don't you?

During the first Republican primary debate of the presidential race, the billionaire property tycoon was asked what evidence he had of the Mexican government sending criminals across the border.

Mr Trump replied: "Our leaders are stupid, our politicians are stupid, and the Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning, and they send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them, they don't want to take care of them.

"Why should they, when the stupid leaders of the United States will do it for them?

"And that's what's happening, whether you like it or not."

http://news.sky.com

you have to have respect for law in a civilized society don't you?
I'm not sure what you mean by a civilised society. Is that a society in which one has to be armed in self defence?

Last edited:

View attachment 92177

but if gop paints as broad a brush a timmy did about muslims you guys throw a fit.

View attachment 92177
You have to explain too many of trumps stupid comments.

Trumps slogan should be "what I meant was..."

Forum List

Back