Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

Untitled-design-2019-08-16T192653.472.jpg

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

To battle opioid addiction?

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

Here’s what he’s done with the money so far:

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

More @ Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis
Our allegedly billionaire president does love his PR stunts...
61940599_2239779009390768_7273028031986270208_n.jpg

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

View attachment 274924
Yes, excellent point! Trump giving his quarterly salary to this and bragging about it is like obama donating $1333 to it and bragging about it. I can only imagine the trumpkins' collosal hissy fit, if obama did that. Thanks for the assist, and for the illustration of what excitable idiots the trumpkins are!

View attachment 274924
Yes, excellent point! Trump giving his quarterly salary to this and bragging about it is like obama donating $1333 to it and bragging about it. I can only imagine the trumpkins' collosal hissy fit, if obama did that. Thanks for the assist, and for the illustration of what excitable idiots the trumpkins are!
Yeah let's see if Obama can think about anyone but himself. I'll be waiting.

View attachment 274924
Waiting for what? For FOX to spoonfeed you the information? Don't do that. Look stuff up for yourself.

View attachment 274924
Waiting for what? For FOX to spoonfeed you the information? Don't do that. Look stuff up for yourself.
What did Obama write another book about himself? He doesn't do crap for anyone but himself.
Trump on the other hand has done a lot for the less fortunate.

View attachment 274924
What did Obama write another book about himself? He doesn't do crap for anyone but himself.
Of course, you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about and just made that up to soothe yourself.

Of course, you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about and just made that up to soothe yourself.
What has Obama done?

What has Obama done?
You mean, you never checked, but madeup something anyway so you could form a strong opinion?

Shocking!

View attachment 274924
If Trump is losing money at that rate, after he leaves office, even daddy couldn’t bail him out.

View attachment 274924
Yeah look at the Trump foundation.

Oh wait, it was closed down because it was found to be a criminal organization.

How about trump university?

Oops, same thing.

View attachment 274924
If Trump is losing money at that rate, after he leaves office, even daddy couldn’t bail him out.
He isn't "losing money". It's just that people are looking more closely and seeing through some of the ruse. You can expect that number to sink like a stone, once his tax returns are public.

What has Obama done?
You mean, you never checked, but madeup something anyway so you could form a strong opinion?

Shocking!
All I asked is what has Obama done for the less fortunate?

I just hope they lock up the donation in a secure place. We know Trump has a bad habit of stealing from charities...

What has Obama done?

Shocking!
All I asked is what has Obama done for the less fortunate?
yes, I can read, thank you.

. If I were you, I would one up him, by donating your salary to whatever fucking cause you see fit.
Deal!

Trumps net worth is claimed to be $3 billion.

The median American household's net worth is about $100,000.

Trump's quarterly salary represents 1/30,000th of his net worth.

So, if the median American household gives $10 to this charity, they will have "one upped" trump and his shameless PR stunt by a factor of three.

. If I were you, I would one up him, by donating your salary to whatever fucking cause you see fit.
Deal!

Trumps net worth is claimed to be $3 billion.

The median American household's net worth is about $100,000.

Trump's quarterly salary represents 1/30,000th of his net worth.

So, if the median American household gives $10 to this charity, they will have "one upped" trump and his shameless PR stunt by a factor of three.

And if he didn’t donate anything, that would be bad too. You have just one choice. Vote him out, with whatever humperdoo runs against him. Good luck dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if he didn’t donate anything, that would be bad too.
You mean, what he does the entire rest of the time. Oh, and he steals from charity. Yes, that's bad. Yes, he is a classless, unethical buffoon.

Did you give your $10? You can triple trump's big pr stunt. Go get 'em!

And if he didn’t donate anything, that would be bad too.
You mean, what he does the entire rest of the time. Oh, and he steals from charity. Yes, that's bad. Yes, he is a classless, unethical buffoon.

Did you give your $10? You can triple trump's big pr stunt. Go get 'em!

Steals from charity? I’m sure you can back that up. You mean like the Clinton Foundation, that was established to rebuild Haiti [emoji1122]? How did that work out? I did make more than a $10.00 contribution to the Republican Party. They sent me a thank you letter, and a nice pin. My other contribution is my taxes, that unfortunately go to able bodied scrubs that never worked a day in their lives. They need the free government cheese [emoji893], because they are [emoji232].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steals from charity? I’m sure you can back that up.
Any moron who reads the news knows he stole from charity. You should feel embarrassed that you didn't know this.

By the way, i decided to give to charity today. I was going to be generous, but i decided to go the trump route and just donate $3.33. But , like our idiot president, I plan to brag about it anyway.

Forum List

Back