Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Untitled-design-2019-08-16T192653.472.jpg

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

To battle opioid addiction?

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

Here’s what he’s done with the money so far:

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

More @ Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

Our allegedly billionaire president does love his PR stunts...

Not as much as you love sucking Obama's cock.

I completely agree. If I were you, I would one up him, by donating your salary to whatever fucking cause you see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Obama donated his jizz to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many tens of millions is trump taking in by disregarding the emoluments clause in the constitution?

Oh my, someone needs to have a moment with baby Jesus....

Forum List

Back