Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

Steals from charity? I’m sure you can back that up.
Any moron who reads the news knows he stole from charity. You should feel embarrassed that you didn't know this.

By the way, i decided to give to charity today. I was going to be generous, but i decided to go the trump route and just donate $3.33. But , like our idiot president, I plan to brag about it anyway.

I’ve never heard anything about him stealing from charity, ever. Not even from Nancy or the skank squad. I have heard lies that he’s a Russian spy, as well as a white supremacist. Fifty some million later, nothing was substantiated . So please tell me and the rest of us all about it. An obvious intellectual such as yourself, should be able to pinpoint the facts quickly, rather than deflecting. I informed you about the Clintons. I don’t want to be embarrassed any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Untitled-design-2019-08-16T192653.472.jpg

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

To battle opioid addiction?

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

Here’s what he’s done with the money so far:

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

More @ Trump Donates Second-Quarter Salary To Help Fight Opioid Crisis

Rush Limbaugh thanks him.

I’ve never heard anything about him stealing from charity, ever.
Not surprised...step outside the bubble...

I decided i felt had about only giving such a paltry, trump-style amount to charity. I decided to double him up and give an additional $3.33. Now i can brag twice as much as Donnie Deplorable!

I decided i felt had about only giving such a paltry, trump-style amount to charity. I decided to double him up and give an additional $3.33. Now i can brag twice as much as Donnie Deplorable!

Just what we expected. No reply, because you fabricated your statement about him stealing from charity. That’s what dims do.

Just what we expected. No reply, because you fabricated your statement about him stealing from charity. That’s what dims do.

Haha, I see. So, if an anonymous stranger doesnt spoonfeed you information you can look up for yourself, then , to you, it doesn't exist. What an embarrassing way to live....

I know it’s in keeping with his campaign promises. But, I can think of dozens of other causes to donate his salary to.

President Donald Trump will donate his second quarter salary to the Surgeon General’s office to support the fight against opioid addiction and inform the pubic about the dangers of youth e-cigarette usage.

During his first year in office, he gave to the Department of Transportation, the Department of Education to support a science summer camp, and the National Park Service for restoration projects at the Antietam National Battlefield.

Last year, Trump contributed to the Small Business Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

I’m old enough to remember back when Presidents actually tried to address national issues via legislation nd laws.

He’s made so much money off of the job, his salary “donation” is comical.

Haha, I see. So, if an anonymous stranger doesnt spoonfeed you information you can look up for yourself, then , to you, it doesn't exist. What an embarrassing way to live....

Not only can’t you spoon feed, you cannot even back up YOUR allegation. Typical dim fashion. Maybe run for office.

I’m old enough to remember back when Presidents actually tried to address national issues via legislation nd laws.

He’s made so much money off of the job, his salary “donation” is comical.

He has, and has been continually blocked by dims. Did oboe donate any salary? I don’t recall. I’m not sure I’m old enough to know. Please tell us more.

Our allegedly billionaire president does love his PR stunts...
View attachment 274924
Yes, excellent point! Trump giving his quarterly salary to this and bragging about it is like obama donating $1333 to it and bragging about it. I can only imagine the trumpkins' collosal hissy fit, if obama did that. Thanks for the assist, and for the illustration of what excitable idiots the trumpkins are!

Where the hell does it says HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT?
The release didn't even come directly from him. It was a routine White House press release.
Your ignorant hate is showing.

Forum List

Back