Trump does better among Republican primary voters who do not have a college education

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Trump does better among Republican primary voters who do not have a college education

A majority of Republican voters said their leaders should be willing to offer concessions to get things done in Washington

Three-quarters of those surveyed called their own party divided and seven in 10 acknowledged that Republicans were at least partly to blame for dysfunction and gridlock in Washington.

Mr. Carson and Mr. Trump draw support from different segments of the Republican electorate, with Mr. Carson winning the allegiance of evangelicals and self-described conservatives. Mr. Trump does better among Republican primary voters who do not have a college education and with those who are not evangelical.

The two wings of the party also differ on issues ranging from taxes and immigration to gun control and same-sex marriage.​

A majority of Republican voters said their leaders should be willing to offer concessions to get things done in Washington

Three-quarters of those surveyed called their own party divided and seven in 10 acknowledged that Republicans were at least partly to blame for dysfunction and gridlock in Washington.

Mr. Carson and Mr. Trump draw support from different segments of the Republican electorate, with Mr. Carson winning the allegiance of evangelicals and self-described conservatives. Mr. Trump does better among Republican primary voters who do not have a college education and with those who are not evangelical.

The two wings of the party also differ on issues ranging from taxes and immigration to gun control and same-sex marriage.​
Remember when neither trump nor carson are the nominee I told you so.

Whoever the nominee is, Marco, remember that person was never really that popular. Oh sure Republicans will defend and support that person once he is named. They'll say they were always a fan, but I'll know that's a lie.

It won't be fiorino or Cruz either. And it's not looking good for Jeb.

Could Christie be the sleeping horse? I could see that move.

It was the dumb and illiterate who put Obama in the White House... twice. :lol:

:slap:
Really? Obama won the educated vote. Twice.
How about the retired uaw workers who have great pensions and vote Republican? Not very smart but hey they got theirs.

The generation already retired had it a lot better than we do or will. Now they're living to 100 and we got to pay their social security. And they don't want to pay taxes.

Most sane Americans would be smart to not bother with a dimocrat brainwashing by obtaining a college education. The great AMERICAN DUMB DOWN.

The dumb illiterate white trailer trash Rednecks, aka Mayonnaise monkeys , meth heads are in the South, i don't think Obama did to well in the cesspool south, not even inbred poor ass Mississippi:rofl:

Gee those inbred Mayonnaise Monkeys down there in Podunk Hickville, Yokel alley, must be dumber than shit? they have been voting for the same assholes / Repukes for 40 years now and STILL the worst lowest educated, without healthcare , and make the least amount of money in the USA, with the poorest health, shortest life expectancy, lots of good they did ya huh:cuckoo::lol:

The dumb illiterate white trailer trash Rednecks, aka Mayonnaise monkeys , meth heads are in the South, i don't think Obama did to well in the cesspool south, not even inbred poor ass Mississippi:rofl:

Gee those inbred Mayonnaise Monkeys down there in Podunk Hickville, Yokel alley, must be dumber than shit? they have been voting for the same assholes / Repukes for 40 years now and STILL the worst lowest educated, without healthcare , and make the least amount of money in the USA, with the poorest health, shortest life expectancy, lots of good they did ya huh:cuckoo::lol:
They see us as big fat cows in a slaughterhouse and they see themselves as skinny starving deer in the wild. At least they are free is what they are thinking.

How about the retired uaw workers who have great pensions and vote Republican? Not very smart but hey they got theirs.

The generation already retired had it a lot better than we do or will. Now they're living to 100 and we got to pay their social security. And they don't want to pay taxes.

I laugh at you everytime my wife writes a check and spends some of the Social Security money YOU send me. Thanks Bro!! Can't you see your way to increase it a little?

Probably because JOBS
Trump actually wants to help the middle class.. even the lower middle class :eek:
I don't agree with ALOT he says, but his taxes import/export plans sound AMAZING

I laugh at you everytime my wife writes a check and spends some of the Social Security money YOU send me. Thanks Bro!! Can't you see your way to increase it a little?
That's ok. You'll be dead soon.

That's ok. You'll be dead soon.

I plan on continuing to vote from my grave.

Forum List

Back