It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party

300px-ElectoralCollege2024.svg.png

and because of that Ca has more power to decide the presidency than 10 of its neighbors.

Popular vote. and electors.

get rid of the EC, no need for an election.

Just ask Ca and NYC who they want in DC.
"I voted republican for 50 years, Then Trump showed up".
"Didn't vote for president in 2016, or 2020, and looks like I won't be voting in 2024".

You shouldn't vote, retard.
After so called 50 years of voting and you STILL don't have a clue?

election-Results-Candidate-American-Votes-Republican-Political-1952.jpg

Votes-election-Results-Candidate-Political-Party-American-1980.jpg

election-Results-American-Votes-Candidate-Political-Party-1996.jpg

United-States-Presidential-election-map-2020.jpg

SEE how those numbers change in the same states?
Aww, likely not.
Take another gulp.

222481.png

"I voted republican for 50 years, Then Trump showed up".
"Didn't vote for president in 2016, or 2020, and looks like I won't be voting in 2024".

You shouldn't vote, retard.
After so called 50 years of voting and you STILL don't have a clue?

election-Results-Candidate-American-Votes-Republican-Political-1952.jpg

Votes-election-Results-Candidate-Political-Party-American-1980.jpg

election-Results-American-Votes-Candidate-Political-Party-1996.jpg

United-States-Presidential-election-map-2020.jpg
Trying to prove that Democrats are a cancer that is spreading?

You make an unnecessary point,

Trying to prove that Democrats are a cancer that is spreading?

You make an unnecessary point,
No, proof that the teabagger cancer is spreading.

www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2022Republicans keep gerrymandered maps - The Guardian

Republicans keep gerrymandered maps – after they were struck down by court Ohio Republicans have maneuvered to keep districts in place for this fall’s election despite the state supreme court ...​

www.nytimes.com › 2022/02/04 › usNorth Carolina Court Rejects Republican Gerrymander of Maps ...

Feb. 4, 2022 The North Carolina Supreme Court on Friday upended Republican efforts to lock in political dominance in the state, saying that congressional and state legislative maps were...​

www.cbsnews.com › news › pennsylvania-supreme-courtPennsylvania Supreme Court strikes down gerrymandered ...

Judges order redo of North Carolina's partisan congressional districts. Math experts try to tackle the issue of gerrymandering. The defendants - top Republican lawmakers - said they would ask the​

www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-courtSupreme Court favors Republicans in gerrymandering cases

The U.S. Supreme Court sided with Republicans in Texas and North Carolina on Monday in two more cases on the contentious issue of politicians manipulating...​

www.nytimes.com › 2022/08/08 › usMaps in Four States Were Ruled Illegal Gerrymanders. They’re ...

Aug. 8, 2022 WASHINGTON — Since January, judges in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Ohio have found that Republican legislators illegally drew those states’ congressional maps along racial or..​

No, proof that the teabagger cancer is spreading.

www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2022Republicans keep gerrymandered maps - The Guardian

Republicans keep gerrymandered maps – after they were struck down by court Ohio Republicans have maneuvered to keep districts in place for this fall’s election despite the state supreme court ...​

www.nytimes.com › 2022/02/04 › usNorth Carolina Court Rejects Republican Gerrymander of Maps ...

Feb. 4, 2022 The North Carolina Supreme Court on Friday upended Republican efforts to lock in political dominance in the state, saying that congressional and state legislative maps were...​

www.cbsnews.com › news › pennsylvania-supreme-courtPennsylvania Supreme Court strikes down gerrymandered ...

Judges order redo of North Carolina's partisan congressional districts. Math experts try to tackle the issue of gerrymandering. The defendants - top Republican lawmakers - said they would ask the​

www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-courtSupreme Court favors Republicans in gerrymandering cases

The U.S. Supreme Court sided with Republicans in Texas and North Carolina on Monday in two more cases on the contentious issue of politicians manipulating...​

www.nytimes.com › 2022/08/08 › usMaps in Four States Were Ruled Illegal Gerrymanders. They’re ...

Aug. 8, 2022 WASHINGTON — Since January, judges in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Ohio have found that Republican legislators illegally drew those states’ congressional maps along racial or..​

I see fields of blue spreading. does the blue in those maps stand for teabaggers?

as for the pitcher with Trump image on it......
If you think I'm standing in that line.

It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party thus no republican candidate can win without the electoral college and voter suppression performing voter fraud.

Neither GW Bush nor Trump won the popular vote ....... without the fraudulent Electoral College neither would have been president and both have been the two worst presidents in the history of the USA.

Believe it or not DeSantis would be even worse.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it...... Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Could own local government and state government as well.

Barbara Bush said that in today’s terms she could no longer be a republican.

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and OUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.
True.

Hence the right’s efforts to suppress the right to vote, undermine our democratic institutions, and establish the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Bet you SEE A LOT of things

Yes

Larry David was referring to YOU.
You're the one that voted for Biden.

Biden, HIllary and Trump should never have been on the ticket.

and no, Larry got it right.

What, that little mostly peaceful protest? You know with a cop murdering a unarmed woman at the end?
Just imagine what her life might be if your hero and god hadn't sent her to her death in a desperate attempt to hold on to power and remember your contribution to the lies that put her there.

That's right MAGAT.
Your lies had as much to do with that person's death as Trump's.

Sleep on your guilt.

Just imagine what her life might be if your hero and god hadn't sent her to her death in a desperate attempt to hold on to power and remember your contribution to the lies that put her there.

That's right MAGAT.
Your lies had as much to do with that person's death as Trump's.

Sleep on your guilt.
I sleep like a baby knowing how skeered the likes of you and your ilk are. I plan to keep the skeer on ya too.

It does not matter how popular Donald Trump is among fake republican voters. The GOP is still a minority party thus no republican candidate can win without the electoral college and voter suppression performing voter fraud.

Neither GW Bush nor Trump won the popular vote ....... without the fraudulent Electoral College neither would have been president and both have been the two worst presidents in the history of the USA.

Believe it or not DeSantis would be even worse.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it...... Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Could own local government and state government as well.

Barbara Bush said that in today’s terms she could no longer be a republican.

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and OUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.
He needs more money....MAGAts need to send more money to his legal team.

I sleep like a baby knowing how skeered the likes of you and your ilk are. I plan to keep the skeer on ya too.
Scared?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your fantasies may leave you needing clean sheets but they worry me not at all.

Once, as you've done so many times, you display your ignorance, hate, bigotry, and misogyny I no longer take you or your words seriously and have fun fucking with that tiny mind.

No MORON

Because they are outnumbered by more populous areas.

One county in California than 8 midwest states, ergo MORE ELECTORS.

Do you have ANYTHING between your ears besides mush?
Thats the point.
WTF, Retard?
The electors are based on the population, idiot.
Hence..........popular vote.

Each of the 50 states receives electoral votes equal to its total congressional (Senators + Representatives) delegation. Since all states have two Senators and a minimum of one congressional district, the fewest number of electoral votes a state can have is three. Although not a state, the District of Columbia (DC) receives 3a electoral votes. Therefore, the total electoral votes is 538, reflecting 100 Senators + 435 Representatives + 3 for DC.

The number of congressional districts in each state is determined by its Census population. The last Census was in 2010, the next will be in 2020. Once each state’s Census population is finalized, a calculation (called The Method of Equal Proportions) generates the new number of districts for each state. Since the number of districts is fixed by law at 435, states essentially gain or lose representation (and electoral votes) based on population change relative to the total change in population for the country.
Except the 100 seats representing the Senators, which are two per state.

Forum List

Back