Trump directs staff to hire Laura Loomer

Long Dong is an example of how Trumpsters think.
They paint all members of a religion the same. THEY ARE NOT DUMBSHIT. This disgusting new hire of Trump is a shining example of this.

Trump minions are so simple minded they cannot differentiate people with out broad based badges; political party, race, religion, national heritage, on and on.
The simple minded, dumbasses paint all of these broad badges the same.
All Muslims are not bad but extreme jihadists are. All Republicans or all Americans are not bad but Trump minions are.
The wit of my post flew right over your head, ding dong. 🤪

You know, this Laura Loomer gig could be fun.
I had never heard of her until this afternoon.
An then the Times did a piece on her proposed hire by Trump.

And then it got curiouser. Marjorie Trailer Queen jumped into the fray.

Reported this evening by Newsweek, Forbes, Guardian, et al:

Trump reportedly wants Loomer to work on his 2024 presidential campaign. However, despite often backing the former president in his actions, Greene publicly warned Trump against hiring Loomer.

Loomer shocked Americans when she described herself as a "proud Islamophobe" and called Islam a "cancer" during her 2020 campaign for Florida's 21st District in the U.S. House. Loomer, who was praised by Trump at the time, went on to win her primary election in Florida but lost the general election to Democrat Lois Frankel by roughly 80,000 votes, according to Ballotpedia.

In a tweet published Friday afternoon, Greene described Loomer harshly, calling her "mentally unstable" and a "documented liar."

"She can not be trusted. She spent months lying about me and attacking me just because I supported Kevin McCarthy for Speaker and after I had refused to endorse her last election cycle," Greene tweeted.
“Never hire or do business with a liar. Liars are toxic and poisonous to everything they touch. I’ll make sure he knows,” Greene said, indicating that she plans to talk to Trump about it.

Loomer, who is Jewish, has called herself a “proud Islamophobe” who supports “pro-white nationalism.” She was banned from Twitter in 2018 (but reinstated after Elon Musk took over the company) for calling Islam a “cancer” in a tweet that attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) as “pro-Sharia” and “anti Jewish.” She was permanently booted from Lyft and Uber for suggesting an alternative app that doesn’t employ Muslim drivers. Loomer also spread baseless theories about the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida, while working for conspiracy site InfoWars.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"while working for.....InfoWars". !!!
THAT....must've been the killer resume accomplishment that Trump saw and wanted to harness for his campaign.

Maybe Loomer is really Q?

Just guessin'.

Trump has always been drawn to the most extreme voices, just like he is drawn to the most extreme leaders. The man is a huge fan of dictators and authoritarians, look at his love affair with Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin. It shows a completely transparent lack of character and judgement. Kinda like hiring Laura Loomer.

Trump has always been drawn to the most extreme voice, just like he is drawn to the most extreme leaders. The man is a huge fan of dictators and authoritarians, look at his love affair with Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin.
And McFib is a stolen valor who lies about his military service. Good thing you never went into politics pussy you wouldn't know how to handle Putin or Kim

Holy crap, this just gets funnier.

MTG talking down at Loomer. What a pair.

Well, it's funny and profoundly disturbing simultaneously. As usual with these people.
And Margie is only talking shit because Loomer is not on staff, if she was, Margie would be welcoming her onboard.

This surprises no one.

Former President Donald J. Trump has told aides to hire Laura Loomer, a far-right and anti-Muslim activist with a history of expressing bigoted views, for a campaign role, according to four people familiar with the plans.

Mr. Trump met with Ms. Loomer recently and directed advisers to give her a role in support of his candidacy, two of the people familiar with the move said. It is unclear whether she would serve on his campaign or the main super PAC backing his presidential bid. On Tuesday, after Mr. Trump’s arraignment in Manhattan, Ms. Loomer attended the former president’s speech at Mar-a-Lago, his resort and residence in Palm Beach, Fla.

Ms. Loomer has not yet been hired, the people familiar with the discussions said. Some of Mr. Trump’s aides are said to have concerns that such a hire will cause a backlash, given her history of inflammatory statements and her embrace of the Republican Party’s fringes.

Reached by phone on Friday morning, Ms. Loomer said, “Out of respect for President Trump, I’m not going to comment on private conversations that I had with the president.”

“The president knows I have always been a Trump loyalist,” she added, “and that I’m committed to helping him win re-election in 2024. He likes me very much. And it’s a shame that he’s surrounded by some people that run to a publication that is notorious for attacking him in order to try to cut me at the knees instead of being loyal to President Trump and respecting their confidentiality agreements.”

Ms. Loomer twice ran unsuccessfully for Congress and is known for offensive attention-grabbing behavior.

She once described Islam as a “cancer” and tweeted under the hashtag “#proudislamophobe,” and she has celebrated the deaths of migrants crossing the Mediterranean.
MTG is pissed then.

Forum List

Back