Trump did the right thing, because CO2 has nothing to do with climate change

When Earth has two polar oceans, as it did during Jurassic, Earth has no ice, its atmosphere is 50% bigger, it is 25-50F warmer, and it rains all the time.

We do not have to worry about that happening anytime soon, because tectonic plate Antarctica is apparently not moving according to our satellites, and until it starts moving, its ice age will continue growing...

You're an idiot. But so is the president and Scott Pruitt so you have a lot of company.

CO2 - the major cause of global warming | Time for change

Carbon Dioxide Is Warming the Planet (Here's How)
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

IMG_0443.jpg
Yeah mankind will adapt to living under water. We'll grow gills..

This from a complete chickenshit sub human science invalid who is too scared to even attempt to answer why the Marshall Islands are sinking but the Hawaiian Islands are not....
This coming from the chickenshit who won't answer WHY IS TRUMP A COWARD?

When Earth has two polar oceans, as it did during Jurassic, Earth has no ice, its atmosphere is 50% bigger, it is 25-50F warmer, and it rains all the time.

We do not have to worry about that happening anytime soon, because tectonic plate Antarctica is apparently not moving according to our satellites, and until it starts moving, its ice age will continue growing...
Google Earth shows the Earth on it's opening page that has the artic ice cap melted. Liars.

You're an idiot. But so is the president and Scott Pruitt so you have a lot of company.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

I presented science facts.
This bottom feeder cuts and pastes right wing propaganda..

View attachment 130968

This from a complete chickenshit sub human science invalid who is too scared to even attempt to answer why the Marshall Islands are sinking but the Hawaiian Islands are not....
This coming from the chickenshit who won't answer WHY IS TRUMP A COWARD?
Trump is not a coward. He's trying to save the country from people like you.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

You are a proven liar and shill. I wrote that example of what you do, the ROE, about a year ago. it only exists on my computer and the sites I have posted it on. As far as facts, your bullshit links prove nothing.

Even if "climate change" is real I don't give a fuck in the slightest. Because over time life on Earth will of course adapt to the new climate.....just as it has in the gazillion times Earth's climate has changed in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet. This planet has been through natural cataclysms that are orders of magnitudes worse than humans producing nasty gasses. Whatever effect humans have on this planet, Mother Nature will adapt and incorporate these changes into a new natural paradigm, per the biological laws of adaptation
Even if "climate change" is real I don't give a fuck in the slightest. Because over time life on Earth will of course adapt to the new climate.....just as it has in the gazillion times Earth's climate has changed in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet. This planet has been through natural cataclysms that are orders of magnitudes worse than humans producing nasty gasses. Whatever effect humans have on this planet, Mother Nature will adapt and incorporate these changes into a new natural paradigm, per the biological laws of adaptation

Even if every particle of ice on this planet melted, sea levels would only rise a couple of hundred feet. Humanity will survive, but have to migrate inland from the coasts. It's proof of how scientifically ignorant you are that you think mammals will evolve gills when gills cannot support a mammal body; mammal cells burn so many times more oxygen than fish cells, that's why we're warm-blooded and fish aren't. "Waterworld" was just a dumb action movie, nothing more (surprisingly fun to watch, but stupid). But no matter, it's just more doomsday hysteria, no different than religious cults that claim the world will end by X date. Every time "global warmers" predict a specific disaster by a specific year, nothing happens! I assume you've heard the story of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Whether someone is or is not a coward is an opinion.

WHY the Marshall Islands are sinking but the Hawaiian Islands are not is a legit science question.... that you are too stupid and cowardly to answer...

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

you wouldn't know a fact even if it hit you in the damn head...

Polly want a cracker?

Y'all ever notice that when one shill disappears a new one takes his place using the same failed tactics?

Even if every particle of ice on this planet melted, sea levels would only rise a couple of hundred feet. Humanity will survive, but have to migrate inland from the coasts. It's proof of how scientifically ignorant you are that you think mammals will evolve gills when gills cannot support a mammal body; mammal cells burn so many times more oxygen than fish cells, that's why we're warm-blooded and fish aren't. "Waterworld" was just a dumb action movie, nothing more (surprisingly fun to watch, but stupid). But no matter, it's just more doomsday hysteria, no different than religious cults that claim the world will end by X date. Every time "global warmers" predict a specific disaster by a specific year, nothing happens! I assume you've heard the story of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?

You would not survive long on Jurassic Earth even if nothing ate you... you are not bio-engineered for that climate.

If a Jurassic dinosaur was "beamed" here today, it would get sick and die very quickly... for the same reason.

If humans lived in Jurassic, we'd be 20 feet tall....

You would not survive long on Jurassic Earth even if nothing ate you... you are not bio-engineered for that climate.

If a Jurassic dinosaur was "beamed" here today, it would get sick and die very quickly... for the same reason.

If humans lived in Jurassic, we'd be 20 feet tall....
That or it would get lead poisoning. ;)

If I have to strictly rely on somebody's else's interpretation of data, then I freely admit to having no strong opinion of my own.

The Ker Than article from 2005 linked in the OP:
Key claim against global warming evaporates
Satellite and weather balloon data based on faulty analyses, studies find
By Ker Than
sourceLiveScience-2.gif

updated 8/11/2005 5:51:46 PM ET
Key claim against global warming evaporates

A 2015 article written by Ker Than:

January 12, 2015
Estimated social cost of climate change not accurate, Stanford scientists say
The "social cost" of carbon dioxide emissions may not be $37 per ton, as estimated by a recent U.S. government study, but $220 per ton.
By Ker Than

Estimated social cost of climate change not accurate, Stanford scientists say | Stanford News Release

My self, could not make it with out water no matter how much dry land was left, also prefer clean water. don't care if you call it weather. pollution, or climate change. some thing is going on.

Forum List

Back