Trump did the right thing, because CO2 has nothing to do with climate change

Hurricane season is here, we have no FEMA director, no NOAA director and both budgets have been cut, now that's scary.

Even if "climate change" is real I don't give a fuck in the slightest. Because over time life on Earth will of course adapt to the new climate.....just as it has in the gazillion times Earth's climate has changed in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet. This planet has been through natural cataclysms that are orders of magnitudes worse than humans producing nasty gasses. Whatever effect humans have on this planet, Mother Nature will adapt and incorporate these changes into a new natural paradigm, per the biological laws of adaptation
Yeah mankind will adapt to living under water. We'll grow gills..
Or we'll simply move our umbrellas up the beah a few meters

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Even if "climate change" is real I don't give a fuck in the slightest. Because over time life on Earth will of course adapt to the new climate.....just as it has in the gazillion times Earth's climate has changed in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet. This planet has been through natural cataclysms that are orders of magnitudes worse than humans producing nasty gasses. Whatever effect humans have on this planet, Mother Nature will adapt and incorporate these changes into a new natural paradigm, per the biological laws of adaptation
Yeah mankind will adapt to living under water. We'll grow gills..
Or we'll simply move our umbrellas up the beah a few meters

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yes, that's the spirit!

Even if every particle of ice on this planet melted, sea levels would only rise a couple of hundred feet. Humanity will survive, but have to migrate inland from the coasts. It's proof of how scientifically ignorant you are that you think mammals will evolve gills when gills cannot support a mammal body; mammal cells burn so many times more oxygen than fish cells, that's why we're warm-blooded and fish aren't. "Waterworld" was just a dumb action movie, nothing more (surprisingly fun to watch, but stupid). But no matter, it's just more doomsday hysteria, no different than religious cults that claim the world will end by X date. Every time "global warmers" predict a specific disaster by a specific year, nothing happens! I assume you've heard the story of the Little Boy Who Cried Wolf?

You would not survive long on Jurassic Earth even if nothing ate you... you are not bio-engineered for that climate.

If a Jurassic dinosaur was "beamed" here today, it would get sick and die very quickly... for the same reason.

If humans lived in Jurassic, we'd be 20 feet tall....

You don't know me or science very well, do you? I'm a sun-baby who THRIVES in hot 85-105F weather! I've been to Vegas during summer heat waves (the 1994 Grateful Dead tour) and I've spent the past 20 years visiting extremely hot Pacific paradises like Hawaii, Tahiti and the Cook Islands multiple times! My body is clearly designed for a baking hot climate! Hotter weather simply doesn't scare me. Sorry to disappoint.

Hurricane season is here, we have no FEMA director, no NOAA director and both budgets have been cut, now that's scary

DATA, not fear....

The U.S. coast is in an unprecedented hurricane drought — why this is terrifying

We were told, over and over, by fake news, left wing liars, and the Fraudulent Fearmongering Fudgebakers that the 2005 hurricane season was "just the beginning."

Boy were they right.... the beginning of the LONGEST DROUGHT OF CAT 3+ HURRICANE STRIKES ON THE US COAST IN 200 years....

BTW - why is the Antarctic sea ice growing while the Arctic sea ice is shrinking???

Because the Antarctic is racist?

The Arctic Ocean is growing, slowly displacing colder frozen land with liquid water. Everything is melting in the Arctic Circle except Greenland, and the sea ice will eventually just be around Greenland. The 40-60 million year old Antarctic ice age is still growing, adding at least 80 billion tons of new ice every year. That is why Antarctic sea ice has set 6 all time new record highs for extent in the past decade.

One polar circle cooling, one warming (mostly)....

Not GLOBAL.... climate change is CONTINENT SPECIFIC.

Forum List

Back