But John Kerry Told Me My Air Conditioner Was as Deadly as ISIS

Time for some B-52 sorties.

They speed up accords.

B-52.jpg

John Kerry is so drooling-vegetable stupid I simply feel sorry for him. Like my late grandma would say, "he is to be pitied." Still not as bad as Bernie Sanders blaming global warming for the Paris massacre of 2015.

I am so grateful for my mother and father and their parents who said, "We don't associate with that kind" of whites when we lived in East Texas.

What a blessing.

Quite plausibly, Kerry was right.

bi-graphicsodds%20of%20dying.png

The details of the aggregate risk from foreign born terrorists are presented here by the very conservative Cato Institute:

pa_798_table_1.jpg

Look at that. I don't know in which of those categories (in the first table above) one might assign "death by air conditioner," but of the ones that seem suitable for that, not one is even close to the 1:45K risk factor associated with "death by foreign-born terrorist," to say nothing of the other listed terrorist-related threats. Hell, one is more likely to kill oneself than be killed by an ISIS terrorist.

Do you feel like you’re more likely than ever to be hit by a terror attack? This is why you're wrong

Last edited:

Look at that. I don't know in which of those categories one might assign "death by air conditioner," but of the ones that seem suitable for that, not one is even close to the 1:45K risk factor associated with "death by foreign-born terrorist," to say nothing of the other listed terrorist-related threats. Hell, one is more likely to kill oneself than be killed by an ISIS terrorist.

Do you feel like you’re more likely than ever to be hit by a terror attack? This is why you're wrong

He is right. For an American or a Brit or a Belgian. Fear is the last hope for the GOP. And it only works on idiots and people who are otherwise desperate.

The GOP education policy and domestic budget plan is thus explained.

Last edited:
I am so grateful for my mother and father and their parents who said, "We don't associate with that kind" of whites when we lived in East Texas.

What a blessing.
As far as I know john effen Kerry did not live in Texas!

The details of the aggregate risk from foreign born terrorists are presented here by the very conservative Cato Institute:

pa_798_table_1.jpg

Look at that. I don't know in which of those categories (in the first table above) one might assign "death by air conditioner," but of the ones that seem suitable for that, not one is even close to the 1:45K risk factor associated with "death by foreign-born terrorist," to say nothing of the other listed terrorist-related threats. Hell, one is more likely to kill oneself than be killed by an ISIS terrorist.

Now this guy is a piece of work-) Do you stand under a tree when lightning is happening? Do you stand in an open field when there is a tornado? Guess this person does.

I wonder if we could stop lightning and tornados simply, which American wouldn't agree to it! Not this guy, he is a stud muffin!

pa_798_table_1.jpg

Now this guy is a piece of work-) Do you stand under a tree when lightning is happening? Do you stand in an open field when there is a tornado? Guess this person does.

I wonder if we could stop lightning and tornados simply, which American wouldn't agree to it! Not this guy, he is a stud muffin!

Good conservative! Good boy. Fear is king. Live in fear. Vote GOP!

pa_798_table_1.jpg

Good conservative! Good boy. Fear is king. Live in fear. Vote GOP!

I am not afeared of none of dat dar climut chang, at yu-)

pa_798_table_1.jpg

cato is not conservstive, it seems like it because it isnt full of commies

so whats the deaths by ac?

Forum List

Back