Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
doesnt make 2 shits what Trump said - he says what Russia tells him to say then his Russian Cult supporters back him 500%.

you cant count the number of times he has changed his story line to fit his agenda.

but you can count the number of times he disputes Putin.

end of story

Rush Limbaugh played the actual audio from Trump's speech regarding this issue yesterday on his show.
But the MSM ran with it anyways...distorting and taking it out of context.

They will continue to do this for a few decades. Since they have nothing really truthful to say.
It's too bad we allow lies to be considered "freedom of speech" when they do so much damage, and in a recent case of serial lying, the American taxpayer became liable for the $40 million dollars it took to get to the bottom of the lie. The lie was the media blabbering about how President Trump was a Russian spy, based on a false narrative created at the behest of Hillary Clinton to destroy her political foe, Donald Trump. I think Hillary Clinton should pay the American taxpayers every cent we were charged for finding out that it was she and Obama who cooked the scheme up while she was Secretary of State and he was the President.

If we do nothing to stop this practice, then we have betrayed equality as a tenet of our Declaration of Independence and our Bill of Rights that is based on everyone being equal with one person one vote, etc.

The question is, "Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?"

I'm doubting that very much.

doesnt make 2 shits what Trump said - he says what Russia tells him to say then his Russian Cult supporters back him 500%.

you cant count the number of times he has changed his story line to fit his agenda.

end of story
Siete, that isn't true. President Trump was acquitted by a House committe, the Senate's committee, the Mueller investigation, and the Attorney General. The true end of the story is that the Democrat Nation has no answers, but it isn't going to let the Republicans run the nation when the American people put into the White House a Republican. You Democrats keep dabbling in lies, and no one will listen to you any longer. You've already lost half your base with a few each day catching on to what they have witnesses--bad sports being worse bad sports, and saying to themselves, "Three strikes and you're out." Sobeit.

end of story
Siete, that isn't true. President Trump was acquitted by a House committe, the Senate's committee, the Mueller investigation, and the Attorney General. The true end of the story is that the Democrat Nation has no answers, but it isn't going to let the Republicans run the nation when the American people put into the White House a Republican. You Democrats keep dabbling in lies, and no one will listen to you any longer. You've already lost half your base with a few each day catching on to what they have witnesses--bad sports being worse bad sports, and saying to themselves, "Three strikes and you're out." Sobeit.

well I'm not a Democrat

AND

Trumps EXACT WORDS are in post 8&9 on this thread

Biden's smearing of Trump on this issue is disappointing. There were, in fact, good people on both sides at that incident, but there were also violent radicals on both sides at that incident. Obviously, Trump was not talking about the violent radicals, but liberals keep lying about this.

t's too bad we allow lies to be considered "freedom of speech" when they do so much damage, and in a recent case of serial lying, the American taxpayer became liable for the $40 million dollars it took to get to the bottom of the lie.

There is [obviously] a simple answer to that:

People on the left will always bitch about something (or someone); no matter what. They are always - and continue to) - be unhappy. Instead of the Left trying to "maybe" vote" better people to service them...they 'go along' with the crowd. They are the sheep. They have nowhere to go. They have no one to look up to. The people they keep voting in...think they are doing them the service they were assign to do. But instead, they don't care personally about any of them. They do, however, care about them - politically.

Until someone on the left wakes up and start realizing what they are doing to their party...just maybe...they will make some sense of it all. But until then...

(...to be continued.)

Today Trump was claiming the march was about R.E. Lee. Lee only led an army that was trying to destroy the union to preserve slavery. That is not very admirable in my book.Of course, there were very fine people on both sides. There were haters, white power people and Nazis. Are they fine? Jews will not replace us. Yeah, that was fine.

end of story

well I'm not a Democrat

AND

You're making a mistake, Siete. Trump has never said what Russia tells him to say. Not even once. And I read posts 8 and 9. I mistook you for a Democrat when you mimed their lines as though you had just read the perfect thing to say to hurt Trump some more and called me a Cult supporter of Russia. I have been to Russia. I have been swindled in business by the Russian government. I still hold no grudges to Russia, and I have observed Putin to act in the interests of his country. I don't like a lot of the things that Putin does. Even so, he's like a male bird that doesn't like it when another bird enters what he perceives is his territory. That's just nature. And if what I just said indicates that I am a Cult supporter of Premier Putin, you couldn't be wronger. I'm a supporter of world peace. Even so, everything inside me tells me there is little world peace. So I reserve the right to have my opinion of wishing there were world peace out loud.

Last edited:
full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:
The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

:popcorn:
"excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures you did."
upload_2019-4-26_12-35-13.jpeg
upload_2019-4-26_12-35-29.jpeg
upload_2019-4-26_12-35-50.jpeg
Indeed.

end of story

well I'm not a Democrat

AND

You're making a mistake, Siete. Trump has never said what Russia tells him to say. Not even once. And I read posts 8 and 9. I mistook you for a Democrat when you mimed their lines as though you had just read the perfect thing to say to hurt Trump some more and called me a Cult supporter of Russia. I have been to Russia. I have been swindled in business by the Russian government. I still hold no grudges to Russia, and I have observed Putin to act in the interests of his country. I don't like a lot of the things that Putin does. Even so, he's like a male bird that doesn't like it when another bird enters what he perceives is his territory. That's just nature. And if what I just said indicates that I am a Cult supporter of Russia, you couldn't be wronger. I'm a supporter of world peace. Even so, everything inside me tells me there is little world peace. So I reserve the right to have my opinion of wishing there were world peace out loud.
You are looking in the wrong place if you want peace. Putin is trying to trash NATO and throw a sabot into the peaceful relationships we have with Europe. Trump hides what he says to Putin., You can be sure he is not proud of what he says. Putin is not our friend and not looking for a serene world.
We are the most militaristic nation on the planet. We are at wars constantly. Want peace, start with America.

end of story

well I'm not a Democrat

AND

You're making a mistake, Siete. Trump has never said what Russia tells him to say. Not even once. And I read posts 8 and 9. I mistook you for a Democrat when you mimed their lines as though you had just read the perfect thing to say to hurt Trump some more and called me a Cult supporter of Russia. I have been to Russia. I have been swindled in business by the Russian government. I still hold no grudges to Russia, and I have observed Putin to act in the interests of his country. I don't like a lot of the things that Putin does. Even so, he's like a male bird that doesn't like it when another bird enters what he perceives is his territory. That's just nature. And if what I just said indicates that I am a Cult supporter of Russia, you couldn't be wronger. I'm a supporter of world peace. Even so, everything inside me tells me there is little world peace. So I reserve the right to have my opinion of wishing there were world peace out loud.
You are looking in the wrong place if you want peace. Putin is trying to trash NATO and throw a sabot into the peaceful relationships we have with Europe. Trump hides what he says to Putin., You can be sure he is not proud of what he says. Putin is not our friend and not looking for a serene world.
We are the most militaristic nation on the planet. We are at wars constantly. Want peace, start with America.
You disapprove of the American military? As a child, I lived on several different military posts where my father worked. You want us to back away from countries in the shadow of someone who wants their assets and would kill every citizen in the country if we weren't their ally. You want this nation to back away from its friends and let someone kill each and every citizen within its borders? Some of the finest men who ever graced this earth were military men who served this nation.

No he didn't say that. What he did say is that very fine people can spend their weekend at a rally put on by Nazis and the Klan. It was their groups that set up, promoted, had key speakers at, and made that rally.

Myself I don't really care if it's a Klan prayer breakfast, or a Nazi poker run. Those are two groups I would choose not to support, associate with, or lend my voice to.

to plenty of Americans whether you sympathize with those groups, support them, or are an actual card carrying Nazi flags waving, hood wearing member is a distinction they don't really care and see their supporters and those who partake in their events equally.

But to each their own

full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

And? You must be thinking that the only people there on one side was the neo-nazis? Think again, Skippy.
full text;

REPORTER:

And? You must be thinking that the only people there on one side was the neo-nazis? Think again, Skippy.
I'm sure there weren't just neo-nazis.....but, of course....those people saw the flags being flown. They heard the chants. And (this is important now).....they stayed around. Would you?

full text;

REPORTER:

full text;

REPORTER:

I'm sure there weren't just neo-nazis.....but, of course....those people saw the flags being flown. They heard the chants. And (this is important now).....they stayed around. Would you?
Were store windows being broke? Cars set on fire? Were they acting like ANTIFA?
I need to know these things before I can formulate an opinion, Bode.

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.
See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.
What he’s trying to-tell you asshole is that the people you hate are American citizens who followed the law and got the proper permitting to march, the side you love, the disrupters, the violent ones did not!
The violent ones....
upload_2019-4-26_14-10-33.jpeg
upload_2019-4-26_14-10-57.jpeg
upload_2019-4-26_14-11-24.jpeg

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.
See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.
What he’s trying to-tell you asshole is that the people you hate are American citizens who followed the law and got the proper permitting to march, the side you love, the disrupters, the violent ones did not!
The violent ones....View attachment 258026 View attachment 258027 View attachment 258028
An ANTIFA type of event...okay.
Well, to be honest...if I was packing that day, I'd probably hang around.
Did you stay, or did you go?

It's what they do, they have to twist the truth into a lie to fit their narrative.

And if Obama had said there are fine people in the NBPP or that there were fine people protesting in Ferguson you'd be saying the same thing. Ha! You guys are pathetic.

full text;

REPORTER:

full text;

REPORTER:

Were store windows being broke? Cars set on fire? Were they acting like ANTIFA?
I need to know these things before I can formulate an opinion, Bode.
Again, my question.....would you continue to march with people who are displaying con-federate flags, NAZI flags, and other white-supremacist flags?

Forum List

Back