Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
We all know that Trump is VERY supportive of Jews and Israel, and very opposed to Neo-nazis and white-supremacists, no matter what the MSM fake news stories say. Full stop.

We all know that Trump is VERY supportive of Jews and Israel, and very opposed to Neo-nazis and white-supremacists, no matter what the MSM fake news stories say. Full stop.
You literally lied saying Trump was talking about the Confederate statues when he specifically stated it was about those at the Nazi rally multiple times. It wasn't the mainstream media saying that, it was Trump. Full stop.

Sorry I can't help you if you are just going to lie. You may think that lying supports your cause but it really doesn't. He said very fine people can still go to Nazi rallies. That's a long ways from being opposed to them.

Quick question. What was the name of that politician who said that Jewish groups use their money to control politicians? What's your thought on that?

Last edited:
You literally lied saying Trump was talking about the Confederate statues when he specifically stated it was about those at the Nazi rally multiple times. It wasn't the mainstream media saying that, it was Trump. Full stop.

Sorry I can't help you if you are just going to lie. You may think that lying supports your cause but it really doesn't. He said very fine people can still go to Nazi rallies. That's a long ways from being opposed to them.

Quick question. What was the name of that politician who said that Jewish groups use their money to control politicians? What's your thought on that?

I saw the video of Trump condemning the Neo-nazis and the white-supremacists.
I saw the MSM reporting that Trump's "both sides" comments included the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists, which is fake news.

Do you have a video of Trump saying that the fine people comment was about the Neo-nazis, because I have not seen that video.
What do you think Trump wants more, Neo-nazi votes or donations from the Jewish lobby? Full stop.

I saw the MSM reporting that Trump's "both sides" comments included the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists, which is fake news.

Do you have a video of Trump saying that the fine people comment was about the Neo-nazis, because I have not seen that video.
What do you think Trump wants more, Neo-nazi votes or donations from the Jewish lobby? Full stop.

See how you have to keep changing your story. First it was he was only saying fine people may protest the statues and not actually at the Charlottesville rally.

That's your issue. You have to lie to cover the next lie and then lie to cover the one after that..

Sorry bud. when you find yourself needing to lie to make your point it doesn't make your point.

I don't know according to some politicians the Jewish lobby is just buying politicians. What do you think of that?

And you also saw Trump say that the night before was a quiet Robert e Lee rally.

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

And that they didn't make it obvious it was a Nazi rally. Which had been stated for months, was on their flyers, and had their leaders as key note speakers

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.jpeg

Yet you get really quiet when it comes to him lying to support the Nazi rally for some reason.

Give it up dude. Trump wasn't talking about the idiots the night before and you know it. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it so. The media has been screaming racist and nazi for years, and it is obvious this is just more of the same.

Give it up dude. Trump wasn't talking about the idiots the night before and you know it. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it so. The media has been screaming racist and nazi for years, and it is obvious this is just more of the same.

"But, they were there to protest – excuse me – you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee."

"I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. "

-Trump

See you have to lie and just rewrite history to make your claim?

Last edited:
We all know that Trump is VERY supportive of Jews and Israel, and very opposed to Neo-nazis and white-supremacists,
That is what the pathological liar says, so you can be sure the OPPOSITE is the truth, and nobody knows that better than YOU!

Trump tried to assign the blame equally

Same thing as honoring the racists

There were two sides

Trump declined to defend either one. They were both the same in his world

There were two sides

Round and round we go....
I saw Trump condemn the Neo-nazis and the white-supremacists on video. Who was on the other side if "there were good people on both sides"? IMHO the two sides were regarding the Confederate statue debate, both sides of that debate can be honorable. The MSM keeps twisting his words to suit their fake news narrative.

There were two sides

I saw Trump condemn the Neo-nazis and the white-supremacists on video. Who was on the other side if "there were good people on both sides"? IMHO the two sides were regarding the Confederate statue debate, both sides of that debate can be honorable. The MSM keeps twisting his words to suit their fake news narrative.

Again. You don't have to twist his words that he defended that horrible Nazi Torchlight affair the night before. you don't have to twist his words that he lied saying it didn't look like it was put together by Nazis. and you don't have to twist his words that he thinks that very fine people attended that Nazi rally.

You seem to be doing a lot of word twisting, and then blaming the MSM somehow for what you are saying and lying about.

And that's fine. If you think that those things are worth defending ok. If you think very fine people go to Nazi rallies that's your belief. If you think it's ok to lie for the Nazis. That's your belief.

What it appears to me you are doing is wanting to defend those things, but not make it obvious so you distract with "it's the MSM" when all I've done is actually quote Trump and show the reality of the situation. I'll assume that if you aren't willing to provide any fact, that is true. I guess it amazes me how many people are willing to lie for Nazis.

How can Trump both condemn the Neo-nazis and then call them "fine people"? Your argument, makes no sense. He was obviously referring to the Confederate statue debate, with both sides being sincere. Sorry if your TDS clouds your thinking.

How can Trump both condemn the Neo-nazis and then call them "fine people"? Your argument, makes no sense. He was obviously referring to the Confederate statue debate, with both sides being sincere. Sorry if your TDS clouds your thinking.

I completely agree that his statements make no sense if he was condemning those going to a Nazi rally.

He condemned the card carrying Neo-Nazis and Klan, he said very fine people could attend their Rally's. Basically Nazis are bad but you can be a Nazi sypathizer and you are ok. Klan is bad, but if you want to lend your voice to one of their rallies, you are ok.

Of course again that doesn't make a lot of sense, which is why he had to use that lie that it didn't really look like a Nazi rally to get it to stick. Which as we've seen here isn't true. Not sure why he is so intent on supporting those going to a Nazi rally that he's willing to lie for them, but he did.

And again while you think it was the statues, he said twice it was the group there partaking in the Nazi rally which yes obviously has Nazis and the Klan that showed up, but the others going to the Nazi rally could be fine people. Then he doubled down yet again saying it was about the "people that went" to that rally, and it is ok to attend a Nazi/Klan rally if you like what they claim to be there for.

He also still is sticking to his belief that the giant Nazi torch party was quiet and about Lee somehow. that makes no sense either unless you want to protect Nazis.

So you see how you're having to continue to lie and ignore what Trump actually said to try and twist his words into something else? If you're willing to lie to cover for Nazis that's fine. That's just who you are.

There were two sides

You are the twister, and you know it. The Nazi rally was about suppressing the Jews, which has nothing to do with statues honoring traitors.

How can Trump both condemn the Neo-nazis and then call them "fine people"?
The same way Tramp rationalizes that the NAZIS can be "very quietly" SHOUTING Nazi slogans during the Tiki Torch Hate March. HE LIES!

"I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. "
-Donald Jackass Tramp
Notice how "very quietly" the Nazis are protesting the removal of the statues by chanting Nazi slogans. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back