Trump claims millions voted illegally...

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there
A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

The only lying I see is by the imbecile liberals who still don't realize Clinton lost. Meanwhile, Trump is busy trying to save the country, and all the libs do is cry and make up ignorant horse shit.
Save the country from what? You people are fucking nuts.

Here it is. In black and white. ^^^ The reason these idiots lost.

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

You take two people and call it millions?
One county 20k, now multiply that throughout the country. So are you sure he's wrong? Let's pull California than and check addresses and vote count. Same with Illinois? K?

Look at the number of votes in southern Cal. The area is dominated by illegals and their children. Then we had Obama out there telling them they could vote and no one would check. Any rational person would look at the numbers and realize that many of Hillary's votes came from illegals. That single area handed her the popular.

I never said millions. I also said there were many more links about people being arrested for illegal voting this election. I guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

First link says 2 people, next one says 1. 2 + 1 = 3.

Just shrug, lol. They have to lie to win, and then as we see, that doesn't even work for them any longer.

So the question of the day is---------------> How long will it be after Trump puts in his policies and the economy picks up steam along with GDP, we hear the lefties proclaim it is all because of Obama, lol!

Look at the number of votes in southern Cal. The area is dominated by illegals and their children. Then we had Obama out there telling them they could vote and no one would check. Any rational person would look at the numbers and realize that many of Hillary's votes came from illegals. That single area handed her the popular.
Facts and snowflakes don't mix.

I never said millions. I also said there were many more links about people being arrested for illegal voting this election. I guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

You are defending someone who does not have a grasp on reality. What next? Is he going to claim he is Santa Clause?

You and many others are grasping at straws in hopes of one being a magic wand that will somehow change the election results. Reality is, Trump won and Clinton lost. Illegal voting is a reality and has been before this election.

A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

The only lying I see is by the imbecile liberals who still don't realize Clinton lost. Meanwhile, Trump is busy trying to save the country, and all the libs do is cry and make up ignorant horse shit.

No answer of course.

Funny, poll people ahead of an election where the number polled is less than a thousand and that means 80 million, I'd say he can take a sample and prorate that! Fair eh?

And let us not forget Illinois. Which state has the 2nd or 3rd largest amount of illegals in the country? That is correct, Illinois. And where are they all at in Illinois? That is correct Cook(crook) county. And praytell, how big did Hillary, Rhodam, Nixon win the county of Crook? Well as President elect Donald Trump would say, HUUUUUUUUGE!

And now for the big question---------------->did Hilly outperform in counties with...........ready for it lefties..............no you aren't, but tough toenails.................SANCTUARY CITIES in them! Oh my. THAT is where we need the recounts, or should I say, check voter registrations closely-)

We better start praying for this country. We will be traveling down a road of delusion soon. Not sure what his next claim will be. But be sure his cult will gobble it up as truth.

No answer of course.
Clueless. You and the rest need mental help.

I have it on good authority that the thousands and thousands of people who celebrated in the streets of New Jersey when the towers came down were not citizens, but all of them voted for Hillary.

We better start praying for this country. We will be traveling down a road of delusion soon. Not sure what his next claim will be. But be sure his cult will gobble it up as truth.
We've been in a state of delusion for almost eight years!

No answer of course.
Clueless. You and the rest need mental help.
Yeah Trump needs to save the country from being jade helmed, killed off by Ebola, scary children crossing the border with prayer rugs :rolleyes:

Again, you people are absolutely fucking insane, and may God help us by making what you want Trump to do impossible.

You are defending someone who does not have a grasp on reality. What next? Is he going to claim he is Santa Clause?

You and many others are grasping at straws in hopes of one being a magic wand that will somehow change the election results. Reality is, Trump won and Clinton lost. Illegal voting is a reality and has been before this election.

So as been said, illegal voting is fine as long as your candidate wins? As long as they win there is no reason to do any audits or recounts to find flaws in the system and fix them?

Forum List

Back