Trump claims millions voted illegally...

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.

Then you are as clueless as he is. The US is in big trouble. We will have a delusional leader in January.

So Hillary was your party's non-delusional standard of mental stability??

LOL!!!

I know people who observed her reaction to losing first hand.... a spazz of the ages.

I agree with Trump.

When Democrats talk about their vaunted "Ground Game" they are talking about the Dead and the Illegal Alien Voter....particularly in states with no voter I. D. Laws.

Fuck California.

Then you are as clueless as he is. The US is in big trouble. We will have a delusional leader in January.
You got elected?

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

Two women busted for election fraud in Miami-Dade

Woman Jailed on Charge of Illegal Voting

many other links about illegal voting arrests out there

You take two people and call it millions?

I never said millions. I also said there were many more links about people being arrested for illegal voting this election. I guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

First link says 2 people, next one says 1. 2 + 1 = 3.

There have been people arrested this election cycle for fraud, so yes, he has every right to say what he did.

A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

idk why anyone questions the concept here, the president told them they could vote... Of course they did...

I was feeling better about him because he talks with Obama regularly and then he says something stupid like this.

I agree with Trump.

Fuck California.

Or not

A bare handful of links. You people claim voter fraud in the millions, but when asked to prove it all you have is links about 1 or 2 people who failed to succeed at committing voter fraud. Trump is a lunatic.

I expect you to believe that Ted Cruz's dad was involved in killing JFK too. Another complete nonsense statement by the pathological liar Trump.

The only lying I see is by the imbecile liberals who still don't realize Clinton lost. Meanwhile, Trump is busy trying to save the country, and all the libs do is cry and make up ignorant horse shit.

I never said millions. I also said there were many more links about people being arrested for illegal voting this election. I guess you didn't comprehend what I said.

And how many people voted for Trump more than once?

The only lying I see is by the imbecile liberals who still don't realize Clinton lost. Meanwhile, Trump is busy trying to save the country, and all the libs do is cry and make up ignorant horse shit.
Save the country from what? You people are fucking nuts.

You are defending someone who does not have a grasp on reality. What next? Is he going to claim he is Santa Clause?

Forum List

Back