Trump Caught in 30 Lies Under Oath in Just One Day!!! Very Dishonest Scumbag!!!

trump-lies-jpg.88086

Trump's severe and pronounced insecurities cause him to lie and actually believe his own lies.......and his supporters are not that much different.

by Corey's testimony.

Corey's "testimony"???? Really, Corey testified before whom? The same Corey that found NO indictable offenses toward Clinton? THAT Corey?

Viginalante.....its too early to be THAT drunk.....LOL

Did you read through the entire link? I doubt you even clicked on it.

Who stated (with a straight face, no less.....the sign of a consummate and well-practiced LIAR)

"....I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Did you read through the entire link? I doubt you even clicked on it.

Who stated (with a straight face, no less.....the sign of a consummate and well-practiced LIAR)

"....I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."
They were, I saw it on the news too. Somewhere in the ME, I don' recall the country.

Trump Caught in 30 Lies Under Oath in Just One Day!!! Trump is a Very Dishonest Republican Scumbag!!!

"Thirty times, they caught him"
Give us the best one since no one is going to spend their entire day on this.

The example they give is that Trump claimed he owned 50% of a real estate development rather than the actual percentage which was 30%.

That's right up there with Hillary claiming a video caused the riots in Benghazi.

Yeah, right.

Trump Caught in 30 Lies Under Oath in Just One Day!!! Trump is a Very Dishonest Republican Scumbag!!!

The example they give is that Trump claimed he owned 50% of a real estate development rather than the actual percentage which was 30%.
I hope they examine Hillary's statements as closely.

Gotta love it...R-Derp and Nat are spamming anti Trump strings as fast as their little liberal fingers can type! Those latest poll numbers are freaking you guys out...aren't they?

Hillary has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on negative Trump ads and Trump hasn't even started spending...yet they are in a dead heat? Ouch, not a good sign for Clinton!

Hundreds of lawyers in congress hit Hillary hard with an extraordinary 11-hour grilling. A million lawyers examine Hillary's statements far more closely. Chump Trump got smoked 30 times by one lawyer in one session. LOL

Hundreds of lawyers in congress hit Hillary hard with an extraordinary 11-hour grilling. A million lawyers examine Hillary's statements far more closely. Chump Trump got smoked 30 times by one lawyer in one session. LOL
Weird interpretation. We learned from the Benghazi committee that Hillary lied and is incompetent. Although I never heard hundreds of lawyers, what's your source?

Forum List

Back