Trump's agenda already working internationally

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump wants other countries of the world to not depend on the USA as much. Just the fact he is a candidate is convincing our NATO allies they cannot count on the USA as THE world leader in the future. A country that is lead by a rogue like Donald Trump cannot provide world leadership. They see him as erratic, self-centric, lacking knowledge of world politics.
His fondness for Putin and Russia over our NATO allies is particularly troubling.

They are shocked so many US citizens support a "person" like Trump.

Trump wants other countries of the world to not depend on the USA as much. Just the fact he is a candidate is convincing our NATO allies they cannot count on the USA as THE world leader in the future. A country that is lead by a rogue like Donald Trump cannot provide world leadership. They see him as erratic, self-centric, lacking knowledge of world politics.
His fondness for Putin and Russia over our NATO allies is particularly troubling.

see, my view is you have this precisely backwards.
Trump the positive opposite to obama's negativity, he makes no apologies for our awesome America.

Last edited:

he's the opposite of obama, he makes no apologies for our awesome America.
A strong human can admit their mistakes and/or weaknesses and work on them.
A weak person cannot admit mistakes and/or weaknesses.
Countries are the same.
America is a very strong and great country. It is stronger when it can admit it's imperfections and work on them.

Trump is weak, he will make our country weaker.

Countries are the same.
America is a very strong and great country. It is stronger when it can admit it's imperfections and work on them.

Hitlery is so weak, she can no longer stand up....

Countries are the same.

Hitlery is so weak, she can no longer stand up....
. Yes, and that means stand up for what is right.

The very definition of liberalism is WEAKNESS on steroids.

Countries are the same.

did bill clinton change his story about monica lewinsky because he was a strong human,
or because he got caught ?

I have some family in England, and they get a kick out of Trump. They roll their eyes and consider him uniquely American, the result of a shallow, goofy popular culture that has managed to seep into our politics.
So, they didn't vote Brexit....

Hillary's agenda is also already working internationally - Al Qaeida owns Libya!

:p

If one bothers to read the foreign press media (I don't expect that right wingers could read in any other languages given how crappy they are with just English)...anyway, one would see that the entire planet is wondering how this country has so many fucked up deplorables who actually back an orange clown.

Even a first year psychology student would conclude that trump is the MOST insecure candidate that ever disgraced the run for the oval office.
The inability to admit one's mistakes is based on insecurities.

If one bothers to read the foreign press media (I don't expect that right wingers could read in any other languages given how crappy they are with just English)...anyway, one would see that the entire planet is wondering how this country has so many fucked up deplorables who actually back an orange clown.
I do read the foreign press...and you're a liar. If anything, they are wondering why Hillary isn't in jail yet...or dead from all her mysterious illnesses.

I do read the foreign press...and you're a liar. If anything, they are wondering why Hillary isn't in jail yet...or dead from all her mysterious illnesses.

Let me guess,you read the Daily Mail??....(the equivalent of England's Inquirer?) LOL

The very definition of liberalism is WEAKNESS on steroids.
You do not know what strength is. There are weak conservatives and weak liberals. There are strong conservatives and strong liberals. Strength is based on conviction for ones beliefs and how you apply your convictions. Jesus showed strength, Stalin, Hitler, Putin and Trump showed/show weakness.

Let me guess,you read the Daily Mail??....(the equivalent of England's Inquirer?) LOL
I am in europe now Dork Butt.
I doubt you have been outside of the neighborhood you live in.

How can these people justify supporting this con man?

Forum List

Back