Trump Calls For "Immediate" Deportations Of Illegals With "No Judges Or Court Cases"

This is all quite a manufactured problem. I can't say immigrants have ever done me wrong in any way. Yet Trump has all these peole hating them. Quite fascinating.
When I get robbed that also does not do You any wrong.

This is all quite a manufactured problem. I can't say immigrants have ever done me wrong in any way. Yet Trump has all these peole hating them. Quite fascinating.
So your personal beef with immigrants is what?
Their first act on US soil is an illegal one
Kinda like the “guest” who upon entering my house sticks my wallet in his pocket. I be at beef with that .

Aliens who are ILLEGALLY in the American nation do NOT have PROTECTION under the American Constitution. Period.
You are an ignorant Hausfrau, demonstrating your illiteracy. Stick to getting drunk.
Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):

"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

The 14th Amendment, Section 1:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The “any person” with privledges bestowed includes legal parties only and not criminal illegals
Did you not see the part about Zadvydas v. Davis?

My beef is with the despots who made them want to escape.
Why is nobody starting a "pussy hat" protest against any of those tyrants?

Kinda like the “guest” who upon entering my house sticks my wallet in his pocket. I be at beef with that .
That's it? I don't see how that affects you at all. And don't get me wrong, I'm very lawful so I'm fine sending them back or whatever. But I don't see this rabid hatred. Lots of people are going to be disappointed when nothing is better after all the BS.

That's it? I don't see how that affects you at all. And don't get me wrong, I'm very lawful so I'm fine sending them back or whatever. But I don't see this rabid hatred. Lots of people are going to be disappointed when nothing is better after all the BS.

That is the thing about scape goats...there is a never ending supply of them.

Is trump going heavy on immigration because the economy isn't really booming?

Today’s economy is good! Almost as good as it was in 2014

In fact, you only need to go back four years to 2014 to find an economy that was as good as (or better than) the one we are enjoying today. If real growth does reach 4.5% in the second quarter, that would be terrific. Just as terrific as the 4.6% growth in the second quarter of 2014, and almost as good as the 5.2% growth in the third quarter of 2014.

Remember when it was Unions? Now that they are in deep decline I don't see the promised prosperity. Repubs just move to the next scapegoat...

Aliens who are ILLEGALLY in the American nation do NOT have PROTECTION under the American Constitution. Period.
You are an ignorant Hausfrau, demonstrating your illiteracy. Stick to getting drunk.
Zadvydas v. Davis (2001):

"Once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the Due Process Clause applies to all persons within the United States, including aliens, whether their presence is lawful, unlawful, temporary, or permanent."

The 14th Amendment, Section 1:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The “any person” with privledges bestowed includes legal parties only and not criminal illegals
Did you not see the part about Zadvydas v. Davis?
It does not pertain to every human on planet earth

And next Trump will change his last idea because of legal ramifications.
what legal ramifications?
---------------------------------------------------------- lefty judges .

That's avoidable by hiring couple of hundred immigration judges and placing them right at the border detention centers.

The "due process" and deportation can be done the same day, at the day of arrival.

The man is national treasure.

More winning...

rt2mg5.jpg

Remember when it was Unions? Now that they are in deep decline I don't see the promised prosperity. Repubs just move to the next scapegoat...

Well, you do see the malady of red state plant explosions and worker abuse...

West Fertilizer Company explosion - Wikipedia
Cresson chemical plant explodes, injuring two
Sheriff's Office: 5 Workers Missing In Explosion At Oklahoma Drilling Site
Valero's Texas City refinery hit by explosion, fire
Explosion at Factory Near Houston Leaves 8 Workers Dead

So there is that...

Forum List

Back