Trump Calls For "Immediate" Deportations Of Illegals With "No Judges Or Court Cases"

Democrat icon FDR placed American citizens in concentration camps on an executive order but the left still loves old FDR because he was a liberal democrat.
35972607_1931814456856781_1324293332532199424_n.jpg

Are not double standards telling...
This one has been circling the Internet and isn't true. The 89,000 figure is for children who arrive unaccompanied.

Should have been that way from the start!!!1

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION, also I have not read any section that states that America is obligated to accept unlimited amounts of Illegal Invaders.

It takes a trial and a "guilty" verdict to define an "illegal" alien. Don't give up your day job to practice law, Lucy.

If you have a crowd crossing the border WITHOUT PERMISSION of the nation they are crossing INTO then that crowd ARE Illegal from the second they do what they do, they have broken the law of that nation. Also IF someone is in a nation on a Visa and they remain in that nation when that Visa has expired, they are then an Illegal. No need for a trial, the thing is black and white.
People in this country are presumed innocent until proven guilty - there is never "no need for a trial" for any supposed crime. In regard to this topic, they at the very least need a hearing to determine if they are eligible for asylum, and asylum seekers are by definition not 'illegal aliens.'

I have read the American Constitution I have not read any section that states that Illegal Invaders have ANY PROTECTION, also I have not read any section that states that America is obligated to accept unlimited amounts of Illegal Invaders.

It takes a trial and a "guilty" verdict to define an "illegal" alien. Don't give up your day job to practice law, Lucy.

If you have a crowd crossing the border WITHOUT PERMISSION of the nation they are crossing INTO then that crowd ARE Illegal from the second they do what they do, they have broken the law of that nation. Also IF someone is in a nation on a Visa and they remain in that nation when that Visa has expired, they are then an Illegal. No need for a trial, the thing is black and white.
People in this country are presumed innocent until proven guilty - there is never "no need for a trial" for any supposed crime. In regard to this topic, they at the very least need a hearing to determine if they are eligible for asylum, and asylum seekers are by definition not 'illegal aliens.'

Then they simply have to show their American birth certificates and they can be on their way? Right?

Then they simply have to show their American birth certificates and they can be on their way? Right?
Wow... that seems simple a utilitarian, practical approach. U think that we could apply this straight forward policy to our ballot boxes... lol

They deserve no US judicial proceedings as they are not Americans
After all, what is the Constitution but a bit of paper most rightards haven't read?
Now that is funny.

The Constitution is the paperwork liberals use to wipe their asses after they dump that chia latte.

It wasn't until there were 'Living Document" judges put on the bench that the Constitution started pertaining to anyone who happens to set foot on our soil.

All through our history, we have controlled the amount and type of people we allow to immigrate to the USA, and not once have those who were forbidden been given Constitutional rights.

I am always amazed at the progressives idiocy. On the one hand, they berate America as evil because the undocumented Europeans showed up and forced the natives off their lands and put them in reservations until they are almost extinct, then out of the same side of their lying mouths, they berate those who say we cannot have uncontrolled illegals entering the country because they may overwhelm our society.

This is called being a two-faced liar.
These are patently untrue. The Constitution has always applied to everyone within our borders; the Founding Fathers, remember, believed that our rights were granted to us by God, and only enumerated in the Constitution, and it follows that to limit them only to citizens would be claiming that God cared only for American citizens, which they, to say the least, did not believe. To clear it up further, James Madison - who wrote the Constitution - wrote that "as [aliens] owe, on the one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled, in return, to their [Constitutional] protection and advantage." (I looked that one up to make sure I got it right.) The 14th Amendment settled it for good when the Equal Protection Clause wrote out very specifically that no State may "deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

As for restricting who came in, for more than our first century, we had no limits and no restrictions at all. In the 1880s that we passed a law excluding Chinese laborers, and criminals, "idiots," and people who couldn't take care of themselves. Aside from that, it wasn't until after WWI - less than a century ago - that we started controlling or limiting who came in, by a series of quotas per country. Every one of those immigrants from every one of those time periods was entitled to their full Constitutional rights once they set foot on our soil.

Just to point a few things out, we can't turn away asylum seekers (international law and all) and we can't immediately eject people without judges or a trial (14th Amendment). I suspect the President floating those ideas is more of his habit of posting the extreme in order to achieve goals that seem mild by comparison. Sometimes it works.

Just to point a few things out, we can't turn away asylum seekers (international law and all) and we can't immediately eject people without judges or a trial (14th Amendment). I suspect the President floating those ideas is more of his habit of posting the extreme in order to achieve goals that seem mild by comparison. Sometimes it works.
U be catching on quickly... lol

I presume that Trump will be the one to pronounce their guilt without a trial, after he appoints himself "President for life", shreds the constitution, and liquidates the judges.
Wow, that's a real good argument. Good grief! :rolleyes-41:

Not to mention that asylum seekers cross at point of entries.....right????? And, if they don't they are crossing illegally. hmmmm?

I agree with his approach

-Geaux
--------------

President Trump on Sunday said that those who enter the United States illegally should be "immediately" returned to their country of origin "with no Judges or Court Cases," adding that "Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years!"

"Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again" Trump added.

We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents...

....Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to all of those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years! Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again!

While in line with fulfilling his campaign promises, Trump's comments are sure to dump jet fuel on the barnfire of controversy over separated migrant families at the southern U.S. border, after pictures of children in cages began to circulate, which the left attributed to Trump's new "zero tolerance" policy of enforcing Clinton, Bush and Obama-era immigration laws.

Trump Calls For "Immediate" Deportations Of Illegals With "No Judges Or Court Cases"

And how do they know they're illegal immigrants?

How many Americans will get kicked out of the country?

How do you determine if they are illegal?

Anyone????
Ooo - I know! A trial!

When someone steps onto American soil (or overstays their visa, or whatever), they are - whether or not we personally believe this should be true - covered by the Constitution, including their rights to due process and equal protection. Because of that, they can't just be ejected; they need at least a hearing to determine among other things if they are seeking asylum (seeking a war zone or otherwise fleeing for their life) or just basically moving in, and if they are repeat offenders. First time offenses are federal misdemeanors, returning for a second (or more) try is a federal felony, and seeking asylum isn't a crime at all. Until recently, we've been treating them like anyone else arrested on suspicion of a misdemeanor, by scheduling a hearing date and letting them go while instructing them in a stern voice to make sure to come back for their hearing. I am told that about 80% do so.

Here's the part of the anti-immigration law I can understand: You can bet that the shifty among them are all going to be in the 20% that don't come back. The obvious solution to that is to detain everyone in whatever hotels or complexes we can use until their hearing comes up, but the Flores agreement from 1997 says that we can't keep the kids more than 20 days. The conversation inside the Beltway is currently quite a hodgepodge of ideas about lengthening the Flores time, hiring more judges to get quicker hearings, slapping ankle bracelets around, and so on.

But someone who steps over the border isn't necessarily doing so illegally. Most of them coming through Mexico are coming from Central American countries like El Salvador and Honduras, who have the highest murder rates in the world and are overrun by the drug cartels. International law and basic humanity says that we can't just turn them away, regardless of what the President says.

Not to mention that asylum seekers cross at point of entries.....right????? And, if they don't they are crossing illegally. hmmmm?
They're not required, as far as I know, to cross at a designated gate. Either way, from what I read and watch, the points of entry are usually swamped, and reports are coming out that they are in fact being turned away, leaving them no choice but to cross anyway.

How do you determine if they are illegal?

Anyone????
Ooo - I know! A trial!

When someone steps onto American soil (or overstays their visa, or whatever), they are - whether or not we personally believe this should be true - covered by the Constitution, including their rights to due process and equal protection. Because of that, they can't just be ejected; they need at least a hearing to determine among other things if they are seeking asylum (seeking a war zone or otherwise fleeing for their life) or just basically moving in, and if they are repeat offenders. First time offenses are federal misdemeanors, returning for a second (or more) try is a federal felony, and seeking asylum isn't a crime at all. Until recently, we've been treating them like anyone else arrested on suspicion of a misdemeanor, by scheduling a hearing date and letting them go while instructing them in a stern voice to make sure to come back for their hearing. I am told that about 80% do so.

Here's the part of the anti-immigration law I can understand: You can bet that the shifty among them are all going to be in the 20% that don't come back. The obvious solution to that is to detain everyone in whatever hotels or complexes we can use until their hearing comes up, but the Flores agreement from 1997 says that we can't keep the kids more than 20 days. The conversation inside the Beltway is currently quite a hodgepodge of ideas about lengthening the Flores time, hiring more judges to get quicker hearings, slapping ankle bracelets around, and so on.

But someone who steps over the border isn't necessarily doing so illegally. Most of them coming through Mexico are coming from Central American countries like El Salvador and Honduras, who have the highest murder rates in the world and are overrun by the drug cartels. International law and basic humanity says that we can't just turn them away, regardless of what the President says.
You can ignore this all you want BUT, TO BE A LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKER YOU MUST GO THROUGH A PORT OF ENTRY. PERIOD
IF THEY DON'T COMPLY WITH THAT LAW, THEY ARE COMING OVER HERE ILLEGALLY. Take a moment and let that sink in.

Last edited:

They're not required, as far as I know, to cross at a designated gate. Either way, from what I read and watch, the points of entry are usually swamped, and reports are coming out that they are in fact being turned away, leaving them no choice but to cross anyway.
It's just too bad for them that the legal port of entry is swamped. Life is tough, but, if they want legal standing they have to cross at the port of entry.
They do have a choice.....they wait their turn like the rest of them are doing. Cross illegally.....you're and illegal.

-Geaux
--------------

President Trump on Sunday said that those who enter the United States illegally should be "immediately" returned to their country of origin "with no Judges or Court Cases," adding that "Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years!"

"Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again" Trump added.

We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents...

....Our Immigration policy, laughed at all over the world, is very unfair to all of those people who have gone through the system legally and are waiting on line for years! Immigration must be based on merit - we need people who will help to Make America Great Again!

While in line with fulfilling his campaign promises, Trump's comments are sure to dump jet fuel on the barnfire of controversy over separated migrant families at the southern U.S. border, after pictures of children in cages began to circulate, which the left attributed to Trump's new "zero tolerance" policy of enforcing Clinton, Bush and Obama-era immigration laws.

Let me walk you through this... I get pulled over and don't speak a lick of English (red flag 1) No problem... LEO's go out of their way at tax payer expense to ensure that an interpreter is utilized. No ID... not to worry though, again measures are made to locate identifying documents as in calling place of residence or being driven there to get documents... O this can't be done (red flag 2) Combine this with a general surreptitiousness and lying (red flag 3) and well I'm headed to the precinct to get printed and cataloged (as I should be)... O the horror... So So Inhumane!!! lol

I would love to witness hidden camera footage of a legal resident within the US purposefully trying to get themselves deported... they would have to have the desire and all the stars align for them... & even then not sure it would even be possible... lol

-Geaux
--------------

Let me walk you through this... I get pulled over and don't speak a lick of English (red flag 1) No problem... LEO's go out of their way at tax payer expense to ensure that an interpreter is utilized. No ID... not to worry though, again measures are made to locate identifying documents as in calling place of residence or being driven there to get documents... O this can't be done (red flag 2) Combine this with a general surreptitiousness and lying (red flag 3) and well I'm headed to the precinct to get printed and cataloged (as I should be)... O the horror... So So Inhumane!!! lol

I would love to witness hidden camera footage of a legal resident within the US purposefully trying to get themselves deported... they would have to have the desire and all the stars align for them... & even then not sure it would even be possible... lol

You get pulled over and you don't speak English. What exactly is the official language of the USA?

Oh, wait, Puerto Rico is in the United States, they speak SPANISH in Puerto Rico. You don't need to speak English to have an American passport.

Some Mexicans speak English. Oh, wow.

As for documents to prove you are American, last I heard it wasn't a requirement of all Americans to provide such documents to prove they're American every day.

Forum List

Back