What if the fake news is not fake

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What if the fake news is not fake.
Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

Trump followers, look at yourselves with honesty.

Honesty is not a word generally associated with Trump.

"Journalistic integrity" has been a punchline since the year 2000.

There is no news out there which doesn't attempt to manipulate opinion.

Most of it just happens to be leftist agitprop.

Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

/——-/ What if you’re bat shyt crazy?

0db9gxq7de211.jpg

Trust me: It's fake. Fabricated, forged, not genuine, counterfeit, a sham, a fraud, a hoax, an imitation, a mock-up, a dummy, a reproduction, a phony, a ripoff, a dupe, fraudulent, a sham, false, bogus, spurious, pseudo, worthless, invalid, a dud, artificial, simulated, synthetic, ersatz, a replica, a mockery, propaganda, and a downright lie.

Honesty is a word that can be attributed to Donald Trump. Tell me: How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?

Of course there are several promises that he hasn't been able to keep, but those have been the fault of an obstructive and uncooperative Congress.

What if the world is flat and at the center of the solar system?

Put down the crack pipe now and get help.

Please

"How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?"

That is your example of honesty? Really?

Yes, honestly. Has Donald Trump lied to me? Fuck no. He is keeping pretty much every promise he made, and then some.

Unlike that liar Barack Obama and the pathological liar Hillary Clinton.

Trust me: It's fake. Fabricated, forged, not genuine, counterfeit, a sham, a fraud, a hoax, an imitation, a mock-up, a dummy, a reproduction, a phony, a ripoff, a dupe, fraudulent, a sham, false, bogus, spurious, pseudo, worthless, invalid, a dud, artificial, simulated, synthetic, ersatz, a replica, a mockery, propaganda, and a downright lie.

Honesty is a word that can be attributed to Donald Trump. Tell me: How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?

Of course there are several promises that he hasn't been able to keep, but those have been the fault of an obstructive and uncooperative Congress.
I will give him credit for keeping many of his campaign promises but he uses lies, bullying, lack of morality or ethics to push through his agenda.

Yes, honestly. Has Donald Trump lied to me? Fuck no. He is keeping pretty much every promise he made, and then some. Unlike that liar Barack Obama and the pathological liar Hillary Clinton.
Trump outlies the both of them. You believe in Trump's honesty. Amazing.

Lol, tRumpkins in full denial mode.
You view Trump supporters as non-human 'tRumpkins' and claim WE are in denial of reality. Take a hard look in the mirror if you want to see someone denying the truth because of your hate.
This is not about hate. I am trying to save Trump supporters from themselves. I am a Trump supporters best friend if you listen to me before it is too late. You do not want to burn in Hell because of following the antichrist, Donald Trump.

/——/ Trump’s unfiltered access to the American people really frightens you.
That 30% of Americans are taken in by Trump the greatest American demagogue and liar since Father Coughlan bothers me, yes. So we, the real American people, will have to cage you in with the vote beginning this fall. All the rest of us now see him for the absolute danger he is to America.

Lol, tRumpkins in full denial mode.

If there's any denial going on here, it's you leftists who are denying that you lost the election. We don't have to support and defend Donald Trump: His actions support and defend themselves.

It's pretty obvious that you leftards have come completely unhinged after Hillary's loss. You're still trying to figure out why you lost the election.

:lmao:

Yes, honestly. Has Donald Trump lied to me? Fuck no. He is keeping pretty much every promise he made, and then some. Unlike that liar Barack Obama and the pathological liar Hillary Clinton.
Trump outlies the both of them. You believe in Trump's honesty. Amazing.

Of course I do. Has he lied to me?

Forum List

Back