Trump calls European Union a foe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Calls European Union A Foe
President Donald Trump said during a Sunday interview with CBS News anchor Jeff Glor that the European Union is a foe.

"What's your biggest competitor, the biggest foe globally right now?" Glor asked the president

Oh look and even infowars is reporting this same information , can you imagine another site that reports the same thing. My gawd lets see what happens oh we know what happens ..................

Sheep won't ever get why the crooks of the world even created the EU, even that GENOVENA CONVENTION makes yah wonder wtf part of " ONE WORLD ORDER/ NEW WORLD ORDER" does the left not get ........ when it has all been in their faces for decades.

Last edited:
He said specifically in terms of trade.
MSM wants to make it sound like a war.
My MSM linked that comment with the Putin visit as their headline. Like Trump wants to ally with Russia and go to war with Europe.
We don’t have journalism anymore. We have a democrat propaganda machine.

My MSM linked that comment with the Putin visit as their headline. Like Trump wants to ally with Russia and go to war with Europe.

With Trump's erratic behavior, I wouldn't be surprised.

He's right! No surprise leftist globalist media is whining about it. Not like Americans give a shit they think less of the lying media than they do President Trump. Tends to happen when a President actually KEEPS his promises and the media keeps lying and bashing him for it.

He's right! No surprise leftist globalist media is whining about it. Not like Americans give a shit they think less of the lying media than they do President Trump. Tends to happen when a President actually KEEPS his promises and the media keeps lying and bashing him for it.

What about that great healthcare program he promised?

He hasn’t been erratic. He’s consistently flamboyant.
I call him Reagan’s Cousin Vinny.

You mean the free market?

Nope. Just what he promised

You need to watch your own heavily edited video more closely. What he proposed was expanded free market and freedom of choice and negotiation through competition.
Have a non-democrat explain it to you.

You need to watch your own heavily edited video more closely. What he proposed was expanded free market and freedom of choice and negotiation through competition.

How is the free market going to take care of those that can't afford it, and when is he going to keep his promise?

How is the free market going to take care of those that can't afford it, and when is he going to keep his promise?

The market has expanded. People have more $$ with which to negotiate.

The market has expanded. People have more $$ with which to negotiate.

Still people who can't afford it. Trump specifically said they would be covered with insurance. Where is his promise now?

Putin must be deliriously happy! He is destroying America from within - just like Nikita Khrushchev predicted.

DiKBkdpXkAMEcGA.jpg

How are people who can't afford it going to be able to afford Obamacare premiums that keep skyrocketing?

How are people who can't afford it going to be able to afford Obamacare premiums that keep skyrocketing?

You mean because Trump is sabotaging Obamacare and doing everything he can to make it more expensive?

BTW, where is Trump's healthcare plan? You know, the one he promised.

Well, maybe the Media wouldn't report on these things if Trump didn't say them.

Here's the thing. You could make a fair argument that China is an economic adversary. They do a lot of things that unfairly compete with American workers.

But the EU? The EU works under the same pay and labor and environmental laws that the US does. If anything, their labor laws and environmental laws are stricter than ours.

if they are beating us, they are beating us fair and square, and maybe we should look at what they are doing right.

Ronald Reagan understood the importance of alliances.

Remember when the American Jewish community lost their shit when he laid a wreath at a German Military cemetery because a couple of the guys buried there were Nazis? But Reagan felt it was more important to recognize what Germany contributed to the alliance.

That's odd. Most people just call him idiot.

Forum List

Back