Trump may ask Putin to extradite intel official during low expectations summit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump May Ask Putin To Extradite Intel Officials During ‘Low Expectations’ Summit

Donald Trump said he had “low expectations” of his Monday summit with Vladimir Putin, just days after 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted by the DOJ for hacking the Democrats ahead of the 2016 election, which in turn prompted Trump to blast “where is the DNC server”, the missing link of evidence that has never been turned over to the FBI.

---------------------------------------------------------

Low expectations well this should be interesting. Wait until the loons who think just because you post information on the US and Russia suddenly your a Russian bot because facing truth and two countries trying to reach a deal never mind that ..................... Never mind talking to one another becoming friends.

The left prefers slam him, fight with him, go to war with him, just so they can turn around and blame Trump after it is all said and done. The left gets off on doing that kind of stuff.

Trump May Ask Putin To Extradite Intel Officials During ‘Low Expectations’ Summit

Donald Trump said he had “low expectations” of his Monday summit with Vladimir Putin, just days after 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted by the DOJ for hacking the Democrats ahead of the 2016 election, which in turn prompted Trump to blast “where is the DNC server”, the missing link of evidence that has never been turned over to the FBI.

Low expectations well this should be interesting. Wait until the loons who think just because you post information on the US and Russia suddenly your a Russian bot because facing truth and two countries trying to reach a deal never mind that ..................... Never mind talking to one another becoming friends.

The left prefers slam him, fight with him, go to war with him, just so they can turn around and blame Trump after it is all said and done. The left gets off on doing that kind of stuff.
I seriously doubt that. He already said he hadn't thought of it. This meeting is just about getting new marching orders from Putin.

The indictments are nonsense already called ghost indictments. Trump should not discuss anything of the sort.

Drumpf is Putins bitch. Pretty sure Putin and Drumpf already have something cooked up so Drumpf will continue to be able to provide information to him
I don't think so. Putin gets his info from hacking Democrap's servers and WAPO.

Drumpf is Putins bitch. Pretty sure Putin and Drumpf already have something cooked up so Drumpf will continue to be able to provide information to him
Drumpfs on Putins payroll. He is telling all US secrets to Putin.
Prove it with documentation.
IMG_3010.JPG.3deedda00885ef097c1104364b99d5ac.JPG

3A6FF1DC00000578-3941654-image-m-33_1479295215393.jpg

I seriously doubt that. He already said he hadn't thought of it. This meeting is just about getting new marching orders from Putin.

Mueller has embarrassed the United States enough with these fake Russian indictments.
Trump won't mention them.

Mueller has embarrassed the United States enough with these fake Russian indictments.
Mueller has only embarrassed those idiots in the GOP that want the Russian investigation stopped before he catches Drumpf.

:290968001256257790-final:
upload_2018-7-15_11-57-38.png

BEVERLY TRAN: CLINTON FOUNDATION LINKED TO PUTIN, RUSSIA AND PAY FOR PLAY: Interview with Charles Ortel

Uh oh, you've convinced me with ironclad proof.

Typically criminals dont leave evidence of their crimes out for the public to see. However we can tell by his fawning over Putin that Putin has him on his payroll.

Typically criminals dont leave evidence of their crimes out for the public to see. However we can tell by his fawning over Putin that Putin has him on his payroll.

By golly, I'm gonna blackmail Trump for $10 million. He'll pay up or I'll spill.

By golly, I'm gonna blackmail Trump for $10 million. He'll pay up or I'll spill.
He'll never pay. He'll just lie to you until your ears are bleeding.

I hope not. Following Mueller's indictments is like admitting you were snookered by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Let's hope so. We need someone more responsible than democrats.
You hope Drumpf is telling Putin all US secrets? Wow! I'm getting all kind of info on how traitorous and perverted Drumphites are today.

Forum List

Back