Trump calls European Union a foe

But the EU? The EU works under the same pay and labor and environmental laws that the US does. If anything, their labor laws and environmental laws are stricter than ours. .
nah. Theirs are WAY STRICTER. And that makes them more successful.

I would not call them the same at all. They are completely different.

He said specifically in terms of trade.
MSM wants to make it sound like a war.
My MSM linked that comment with the Putin visit as their headline. Like Trump wants to ally with Russia and go to war with Europe.
We don’t have journalism anymore. We have a democrat propaganda machine.

I agree.

Most journalists are to busy trying to make the news. They sure don't have time to report the actual news.

Losers one and all.

My MSM linked that comment with the Putin visit as their headline. Like Trump wants to ally with Russia and go to war with Europe.

Well, maybe the Media wouldn't report on these things if Trump didn't say them.

Here's the thing. You could make a fair argument that China is an economic adversary. They do a lot of things that unfairly compete with American workers.

But the EU? The EU works under the same pay and labor and environmental laws that the US does. If anything, their labor laws and environmental laws are stricter than ours.

if they are beating us, they are beating us fair and square, and maybe we should look at what they are doing right.
The US subsidizes Europe’s defense.

He hasn’t been erratic. He’s consistently flamboyant.
I call him Reagan’s Cousin Vinny.

Ronald Reagan understood the importance of alliances.

Remember when the American Jewish community lost their shit when he laid a wreath at a German Military cemetery because a couple of the guys buried there were Nazis? But Reagan felt it was more important to recognize what Germany contributed to the alliance.
What’s your point? Trump is aware of alliance and he’s aware of those who abuse an alliance. It’s a balancing act and it’s about time the POTUS doesn’t blame the US.

With Trump's erratic behavior, I wouldn't be surprised.
He hasn’t been erratic. He’s consistently flamboyant.
I call him Reagan’s Cousin Vinny.

That's odd. Most people just call him idiot.
I think jerk is a better fit.

Um, no, we really don't. we overspend on defense and the European are nice enough to let us stage on their territory despite us doing some pretty dicy things...

But it's okay... man, we know you are invested in the Cult of Trump.

What’s your point? Trump is aware of alliance and he’s aware of those who abuse an alliance. It’s a balancing act and it’s about time the POTUS doesn’t blame the US.

sorry, not exactly seeing how the Europeans "abuse" the alliance because they don't spend as much on defense as we do. we probably spend too much, and I say that as a vet.

So Trump disses our allies and our own intelligence community, but praises Putin and you guys are all for it?

Is there a line that Trump can cross where you guys say, "Meh, he went too far?"

We do have a foe of this nation....and he has his fat ass sitting in the Oval Office.

Um, no, we really don't. we overspend on defense and the European are nice enough to let us stage on their territory despite us doing some pretty dicy things...

But it's okay... man, we know you are invested in the Cult of Trump.

sorry, not exactly seeing how the Europeans "abuse" the alliance because they don't spend as much on defense as we do. we probably spend too much, and I say that as a vet.

So Trump disses our allies and our own intelligence community, but praises Putin and you guys are all for it?

Is there a line that Trump can cross where you guys say, "Meh, he went too far?"
You’re a vet, eh? Do you only administer to democrat animals? You have the dem zombie talking points down.

I thought you were an animal doctor. That’s a vet, dummy-er

Okay, dummy, most people know the word "vet" is short for veteran, but then again, we know you are a racist dummy who is still upset that a black guy got legitimately elected.
Challenging status-quo left wing institutional racism is the opposite of racism. I never disputed the legitimacy of the faux-black-hack president’s presidency.

I knew Europe was America's backstabbing enemy LONG before Trump came along. If anyone on this board has spent as many years reading British, French and German media as many years as I have, you will see that Western Europe is an exercise in murderous, dehumanizing hatred of America while parasiting off of us so they can finance their Islam fellatio. I daresay Zerope is America's worst enemy, they hide it by pretending to be "allies" while backstabbing us every chance they get.

You know the real reason why Europe joyfully became Islam's cocksucker? Because history proves that Europe has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate and Islam is both of those lovely things in one package. I've never seen two groups of homicidally, psychopathically American-hating pigs who deserve each other more than Zerope and Pisslam, it's a match made in heaven.

Challenging status-quo left wing institutional racism is the opposite of racism. I never disputed the legitimacy of the faux-black-hack president’s presidency.

Sure, that's why you have a racist picture of Obama as an AVI two years after he left office.. you aren't obsessed at all.

You know the real reason why Europe joyfully became Islam's cocksucker? Because history proves that Europe has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate and Islam is both of those lovely things in one package. I've never seen two groups of homicidally, psychopathically American-hating pigs who deserve each other more than Zerope and Pisslam, it's a match made in heaven.

Seriously, dude, you have issues...

Sure, that's why you have a racist picture of Obama as an AVI two years after he left office.. you aren't obsessed at all.

Seriously, dude, you have issues...
Why is my obama picture racist? Because no one is allowed to disparage anyone who is ostensibly black? That’s a racist (and hypocritical) condition.

Forum List

Back