Trump Borders on Treason

TooTall, post: 14887422
Like it or not, Bush crossed the T's and dotted the i's before invading Iraq.

Crossed T's and dotted I's and lied. Trumpo says.

He violated UNSC Resolution 1441 when he tore up the the very agreement he sought and received to disarm Iraq peacefully.

He lied also because he told Clinton and Kerry in exchange for a yes vote on the AUMF that all peaceful means would be exhausted if Iraq let the inspectors in. Iraq did.

Lots of lies going on from Iraq invasion pro-quagmire freaks to this day. Can't let those lies stand.

No, you are just wrong. You have the right to be wrong, but you are still wrong.

The entire idea that Bush lied, when Bill Clinton himself made the argument to go into Iraq in 1998.

Now unless you want to argue that the Clinton's themselves started this entire disinformation campaign years before Bush was even in office.....

Then your entire argument with worthless crap, just like your posts.

Andylusion, post: 19833124
Were they all destroyed? No. Stop...... end of story. Saddam was required to provide proof, and allow inspections to prove, that he had destroyed all of his chemical weapons. He did not do this, and we found stores of chemical weapons.

Are you talking about 1998? Or 2003?

I'm talking about 1991. Iraq was required to disarm, and with UN inspections to provide evidence, eliminated all of their WMDs.

If Saddam had submitted to those inspections in 1991, and eliminated all of their WMDs, there would have been no 1998, or 2003.

Everything that happened is due exclusively to one person... Saddam. He was required to disarm, and provide proof to UN inspectors. He refused, we finished the job.

I don't know where this bonkers idea that we didn't give him enough time, or we 'rushed to war' came from. He had 12 years to provide proof that he disarmed.

Trying to blame Bush, is either incompetence, or intellectual dishonesty, on the part of those trying to pass blame.

That still doesn't change the fact that Saddam kicked out the inspectors, who were tasked with documenting the proof that there were no WMDs. That's not Bush's fault. That's Saddam's fault, and he got what he deserved for doing it.

Are you talking about 1998 or 2003?

Andylusion, post: 19833223
The entire idea that Bush lied, when Bill Clinton himself made the argument to go into Iraq in 1998.

Bush was not lying until arounf February 2003 after the inspectors returned to Iraq under UNSC Resolution 1441.

Bill Clinton was not lying in 1998.

Bush was correct to have concerns about the threat Iraq posed if it didn't allow the inspectors back in to complete the disarmament process
Legally.

Bill Clinton Did not send in ground trooos.

Your line of argument does not work.

The UNSC 1441 inspectors were making good progress.

Bush lied when that was going on.

Bill Clinton stated in 2003 that he would have let the inspections continue,

Bush lied to discontinue inspections.

Stay focused on that.

Last edited:
Andylusion, post: 19833223
Then your entire argument with worthless crap, just like your posts.

My argument is that Bush lied about the 1441 inspections. Nothing you have posted thus far refutes that. Please do not run away now.

Do you agree there was substantial inspections engagement from both sides when Bush decided to invade.in March 2003.

Last edited:
The Iraqis are notorious scavengers. Today there are still hundreds of 45 gallon barrels littering the Tigris river shoreline. No one will go anywhere near them.
What was/is in the barrels?

Muhammed, post: 19833180
That is all simply your opinion.

Wrong again.

Roudy cannot produce a memo of understanding wherein the Iraqis and Americans understood that Iraq would not grant immunity beyond the original deadline.

Roudy made it up with no basis in fact. It is therefore a lie.

Muhammed, post: 19833180
That is all simply your opinion.

Wrong again.

Roudy cannot produce a memo of understanding wherein the Iraqis and Americans understood that Iraq would not grant immunity beyond the original deadline.

Roudy made it up with no basis in fact. It is therefore a lie.
You're just whitewashing what is an undeniable long list of catastrophic and obvious failures with disastrous consequences by Obama. Good luck in the laundry business.

Andylusion, post: 19833231
I'm talking about 1991. Iraq was required to disarm, and with UN inspections to provide evidence, eliminated all of their WMDs.

Agreed. After 9/11/01 Hussein became a much more serious threat because of the potential nexus between terrorist organizations and Iraq with deadly chemical and biological weapons. It was Saddam's fault that he did not live up to his disarmament obligations with the UNSC.

Bush was correct in 2002 to confront Iraq's failure to be disarmed in accordance with law he original Gulf War ceasefire agreement.

Are you with me so far?

Bush was correct to request the AUMF in order to seriously force Iraq to allow tougher inspections in and to cooperate with inspectors or face regime chsnge.

Are you still with me.

Muhammed, post: 19835062
Roudy is not Bush, jackass.

Roudy is the one that lied, idiot.

No one including Bush has provided a memo where it was understood that Iraq would extend immunity for US troops if it were to be agreed to extend the original SOFA,

If it is tough for you to keep up, go have a rest for a bit.

Last edited:
Roudy, post: 19835021
You're just whitewashing what is an undeniable long list of catastrophic and obvious failures with disastrous consequences by Obama.

There is nothing to whitewash since you have not tied Obama intentional policy to any of the catastrophic events of which he had no control over.

Like I said, you need something, similar to the invasion of Iraq decided by a US President as a matter of choice, in order to assign blame for the catastrophic chain of events that led to so much turmoil in the world.

Obama made decisions but none as catastrophic as that one.

And Trumpo even knows invading Iraq was a disaster.

Why are you trying so hard to be dumber than Trumpo?

Andylusion, post: 19833231
I don't know where this bonkers idea that we didn't give him enough time, or we 'rushed to war' came from. He had 12 years to provide proof that he disarmed.
Have you ever read UNSC Resolution 1441? Had you done that you would know where Bush 'rushed to war' came from?

Last edited:
2. We already know for a fact, that Russian military convoys left Iraq, and went into Syria. Those military convoys likely had those chemical weapons, and some of them were used in the Syrian civil war.

You know for a fact Russian trucks went from
iraq to Syria, but you don't know what was on the trucks.

Was this Jan 2003 through March 2003?

. Russia tied to Iraq’s missing arms
By - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 28, 2004 Russian special forces troops moved many of Saddam Hussein’s weapons and related goods out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks before the March 2003 U.S. military operation, The Washington Times has learned.

Russia tied to Iraq’s missing arms

If this is your story / then you should know that Bush lied In March 2003.

He violated UNSC Resolution 1441 when he tore up the the very agreement he sought and received to disarm Iraq peacefully.
All of the anti-USA propaganda you Hussein apologists post here is utterly ridiculous, but your statement in this post is just beyond ridiculous.

What you are saying is not even possible, jackass.

Muhammed, post: 19838234
Frankly, you sound like the only history you've ever read came from a bumper sticker.

What's that? You have not challenged a fact in all your posts. Insults are not facts.

Do you think Bush actually allowed UNSC Res 1441 to run its course with inspections.

Muhammed, post: 19838196
All of the anti-USA propaganda you Hussein apologists post here is utterly ridiculous

Important to know you support the current President who by your standards with regards to Iraq is a Saddam Apologist and spreader of anti-USA propaganda.

Why is Trumpo exempt from your mindless insults and factless posting style.

TooTall, post: 14887422
Like it or not, Bush crossed the T's and dotted the i's before invading Iraq.

Crossed T's and dotted I's and lied. Trumpo says.

He lied also because he told Clinton and Kerry in exchange for a yes vote on the AUMF that all peaceful means would be exhausted if Iraq let the inspectors in. Iraq did.

Lots of lies going on from Iraq invasion pro-quagmire freaks to this day. Can't let those lies stand.

Are you STILL lying about the Iraq war Comrade? :eek:

You Stalinists are insane.

Chemical Weapons, Iranian Agents and Massive Death Tolls Exposed in WikiLeaks' Iraq Docs

That there were WMD's is a fact established well over a decade ago.

Pull your head out of your ass.

That there were WMD's is a fact established well over a decade ago.

Bush, who would want that lie to be true more than any other person alive or deceased, has never made that claim. He claims the opposite. It makes him sick when he thinks about them not being found.

Forum List

Back