Trump Borders on Treason

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.

Villains in one country are often heroes in another. And at one time, the patriots were considered to be traitors. I can give you an example of real treason. One that Hillary would probably endorse. Supporting Syrian rebels who probably couldn't hold a country together with super glue.

How does one encourage something already done?

Wow, that's lame

Sorry but you can't shift what Hillary did to Trump.

Speaking out against hilly or obummy isn't treason. They aren't the country.

Clinton supporters want to make "hope" and "change" illegal and do it retroactively.

This could be confusing Hillary testified to Congress she did not compromise any national security in her emails.:poke:

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.
The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.

You are a certifiable moron. That is not the point. God, you guys are thick. When Paul Ryan and Trump's own VP candidate are running for cover you know it's bad.

Sorry but you can't shift what Hillary did to Trump.

Speaking out against hilly or obummy isn't treason. They aren't the country.

Yeah, what a great American you are. Encouraging one of your traditional enemies to undermine your own country. Wow, just when you think Trump and his supporters couldn't be any more stupid...

The fact is Bubba that he suggested - hell, asked- that they try and that is opprobrious! He is dangerous.! The guy who claimed that he is beholden to no one is trying to use a foreign power that to get himself elected. Is it possible that you don't se a problem with that. And remember, he has already signaled to Russia that he is willing to sit back and allow them to roll over eastern Europe and re-establish the Soviet empire.

The facts Bubba are that Hillary exposed classified information illegally in the first place. The facts are that she and Obama never ordered assets to attempt to reach our ambassador in Libya then lied about the cause of the attack to the American people. The facts are that Hillary was instrumental in ISIS taking over Libya. The facts are that Hillary is now under yet another investigation, this time by Obama's IRS. Hillary Clinton is dangerous and has already placed American classified information at risk and did absolutely nothing to aid those folks directly under her command.

You are a certifiable moron. That is not the point. God, you guys are thick. When Paul Ryan and Trump's own VP candidate are running for cover you know it's bad.

Why isn't it the point? Where is the server right now that Trump wants Russia to hack?

The facts Bubba are that Hillary exposed classified information illegally in the first place. The facts are that she and Obama never ordered assets to attempt to reach our ambassador in Libya then lied about the cause of the attack to the American people. The facts are that Hillary was instrumental in ISIS taking over Libya. The facts are that Hillary is now under yet another investigation, this time by Obama's IRS. Hillary Clinton is dangerous and has already placed American classified information at risk and did absolutely nothing to aid those folks directly under her command.

none of those points are facts. Just partisan hackery. You want facts? There were no WMDs in Iraq. Now there are thousands of dead and wounded US service people. Thanks Dumbya!

Playtex has an IQ of DD

Yet another Soros moron spewing the daily idiocy from the hate sites, just certain the your faux scandal will somehow save Crooked Hillary. :eusa_whistle:

But according to these guys it hasn't been proven that the emails were classified yet. They are having a tough time making up their minds.

With her IQ of double-D, that never occurred to Playtex!

Why isn't it the point? Where is the server right now that Trump wants Russia to hack?

Yeah, but he's so thick, he doesn't realise that and he encouraged Russia to do so. What sort of person does that? A fucking moron. And you support that? I reiterate, when Ryan and Pence are running for cover, you've fucked up.

There is another thread on this also, and I completely agree with you.

Question is will BHO or Lynch or Comey take Trump seriously or not ?!

I think most people by now see that Trump is a madman and as such completely ignore him now.

crybaby-o.gif

Forum List

Back