Trump Borders on Treason

If Trump borders on treason, they should build a wall around him...

Why isn't it the point? Where is the server right now that Trump wants Russia to hack?

Yeah, but he's so thick, he doesn't realise that and he encouraged Russia to do so. What sort of person does that? A fucking moron. And you support that? I reiterate, when Ryan and Pence are running for cover, you've fucked up.
Technically speaking, a fokking idiot is stupider than a fokking moron.

So you misspoke. Trump is a fokking idiot.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

Did you even watch the press conference? He clearly said he has no idea who did the hacking, no one knows. It's pure speculation that Russia even has them.

But according to these guys it hasn't been proven that the emails were classified yet. They are having a tough time making up their minds.

No they have a tough time believing somebody who could have his hands on the nuke codes would encourage a traditional enemy to undermine their country. Apparently the Trump lovers on this board don't have a problem.

And just how much of a egomaniac is Trump? It's there for all to see what he did, and now his spokespeople are denying he said it. That is how much contempt he has for Americans. "Oh, I didn't say that!!" Really? REALLY? And you guys suck it up like the minions you are.

Clinton supporters want to make "hope" and "change" illegal and do it retroactively.

This could be confusing Hillary testified to Congress she did not compromise any national security in her emails.:poke:
spam bot.

Did you even watch the press conference? He clearly said he has no idea who did the hacking, no one knows. It's pure speculation that Russia even has them.

Not the point...he didn't know that. Yet he still enourages them to release them if they have them....You do get the, right?

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.

With her IQ of double-D, that never occurred to Playtex!
spam bot.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails

that's not treason-----that is trump's tongue in his cheek

What are you so worried about, according to Hiliary the emails only contain personal information and she swears that there are no national secrets. Could be interesting if the Russians do find the lost emails
Comey already beat this to death.

I am surprised that the spam bots here did not get the message.

As such their spam is not worth dignifying with a response.

So why do you?

Not the point...he didn't know that. Yet he still enourages them to release them if they have them....You do get the, right?

Yes, if they have the emails they obviously already know the contents. It's going to hurt if we know them now?

But according to these guys it hasn't been proven that the emails were classified yet. They are having a tough time making up their minds.

No they have a tough time believing somebody who could have his hands on the nuke codes would encourage a traditional enemy to undermine their country. Apparently the Trump lovers on this board don't have a problem.

And just how much of a egomaniac is Trump? It's there for all to see what he did, and now his spokespeople are denying he said it. That is how much contempt he has for Americans. "Oh, I didn't say that!!" Really? REALLY? And you guys suck it up like the minions you are.
Sorry I don't buy the bullshit your pushing.

Forum List

Back