Trump Borders on Treason

Yeah, but he's so thick, he doesn't realise that and he encouraged Russia to do so.

To do WHAT? :lmao:

You fucktards get so excited when the hate sites tell you that you can "get" the object they've trained you to hate...

Listen up stupid, Hillary no longer has an illegal email server which she illegally stores top secret documents on with no security at all.

You grasp that sparky? There is nothing to hack.

You fucking retards are a crack up - so incredibly stupid.

What sort of person does that? A fucking moron. And you support that? I reiterate, when Ryan and Pence are running for cover, you've fucked up.

Oh, this is big, Trump is done.... :eusa_whistle:

Even as the faux scandals you fucktards cook up, this is laughably stupid.

BUT do keep reminding America that Hillary kept top secret documents on an unsecured, illegal server and was deemed "above the law" and "too big to prosecute" by the FBI.

We are a nation of laws that don't apply to Hillary!

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails
LOL Trump was joking. Besides he said they should release the 30000 if they have them. Nothing treasonous about that. The FBI would like to have them. As for espionage, are you suggesting Hillary still has her server online?

[
There is another thread on this also, and I completely agree with you.

Question is will BHO or Lynch or Comey take Trump seriously or not ?!

I think most people by now see that Trump is a madman and as such completely ignore him now.

There are about 40 threads.

Soros put out the orders on the hate sites, and all you shit brained little fucks started posting your scripts.

Funny shit, this one. You hate drones are some STUPID fuckers, you fail to even contemplate what this all means.

But hey, your owner told you to slander, and slander you will. It's not like you've ever had a thought. :thup:

Another idiot taking the bait. Russia can't hack Hillary's servers idiot. They are offline and in the possession of the FBI. Russia probably did hack them while Hillary was using them but they can't hack them now. They are unplugged and most probably locked away in an evidence room. Get a life. You can't hack into a server that is powered down and the hard drive is removed.

With her IQ of double-D, that never occurred to Playtex!
spam bot.

Fucktard.

You think it stupid that thousands of servicemen and women are dead and wounded? Interesting...

2D53298800000578-0-image-a-4_1444650299188.jpg

Fling that feces, baboon boi...

LOL Trump was joking. Besides he said they should release the 30000 if they have them. Nothing treasonous about that. The FBI would like to have them. As for espionage, are you suggesting Hillary still has her server online?

You need to understand something about Playtex; this one is dumb, I mean REALLY DUMB.

When her port career dries up (pun intended) she is going to be in deep trouble.

The FBI should be investigating Trump for this latest display of anti-patriotism. He encouraged Russia (on National TV) to hack into Hillary's e-mails and publish them. The Republican candidate for the Presidency is actually asking an enemy country to hack into an American's e-mails. This is considered Treason. If this isn't proof that the buffoon is not qualified to lead the country I don't know what is.

What will it take for Trump supporters to get the picture? If he were to ask another country to drop a bomb on the US would the Trump supporters stand on the sidelines and cheer? I believe they would.

Trump, meanwhile, speaking at a press conference in Florida, raised the stakes again, as he urged Russia to hack into and release Clinton’s emails from the personal server she used while she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said.

he could be gone after as an enemy combatant, with no trial

You answered your own question. Yes the rabid hyenas would cheer furiously.

The REAL question is what would trigger an investigation by the justice department and the FBI.

You know, if Russia DID have any of Hillary's e-mails, they would have released them to the world already. Why? Putin would love to see Trump as leader of the Western world because he could manipulate him.

Besides.............one of Trump's Russian friends is a rich man who he licensed the Miss Universe pageant to so they could hold it in Russia, as well as tried to get a Trump tower built over there with him, who just happens to be one of Putin's most trusted advisors, who also was awarded Russia's highest honor by Putin.

If they're out there and someone has them, they're gonna surface. Why? Because the publicity that individual would receive would make them world famous almost instantly because they would have a direct effect on our elections.

If there's anything out there, it's gonna come out in the next week. The fame for releasing that is too big to ignore.

But according to these guys it hasn't been proven that the emails were classified yet. They are having a tough time making up their minds.

No they have a tough time believing somebody who could have his hands on the nuke codes would encourage a traditional enemy to undermine their country. Apparently the Trump lovers on this board don't have a problem.

And just how much of a egomaniac is Trump? It's there for all to see what he did, and now his spokespeople are denying he said it. That is how much contempt he has for Americans. "Oh, I didn't say that!!" Really? REALLY? And you guys suck it up like the minions you are.

What about the reset button?

Donald Trump to Russia: hack and publish Hillary Clinton's 'missing' emails[/QUOTE

Russia our enemy? And Hillary was doing uranium deals with them? Maybe it is Hillary who should be tried for treason. Ya think?

Russia is our enemy you say? And Hillary was doing uranium deals with them? Maybe it is she who should be tried for treason.

Borders on Treason? What about Traitor period!! What this man has done and continues to do is grounds for being shot off the map by a US military firing squad and then hung by the balls to dry.

Forum List

Back