Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

McCain was a mediocre Naval Officer, and mediocre Naval Aviator, remember his Dad was an Admiral and that goes a long way in the service, especially back then. The Navy, like the other branches of the service take care of their own.

He became a hero through chance, but also perseverance as a POW. I respect him for that, but can separate his military service from his political life which he acted like a spoiled child, attention getter, and used his party as backboard often sabotaging their efforts. In that way he was a traitor, and I lost respect for him as a politician, not as a veteran.
John McCain was like John Kennedy. John Kennedy was the leader on the fastest ship in the navy during WWII, yet he allowed it to be rammed by another ship. John McCain who flew one of the fastest planes in the air force, allowed it to be shot down. Flagrant assholes. Both..

The A-4 was not one of the fastest planes and he was in the Navy, dumbass!

The blaming him for the Forrestal fire is like blaming Abraham Lincoln for getting shot at Ford's theater. Anyone who believes that steaming pile of manure has never seen the flight deck video of the incident. McCain had nothing to do with it other than sitting in his cockpit.

I did not see any images of the incident, I didn't even know there were video of it, I first heard about it 20 years ago, from a buddy who was on a different ship at the time. So yes, it's based on rumor mill lip radio. I disliked McCain that far back anyway, and it seems like most of the stories other vets I talked to had low opinions of McCain as well. Maybe it has something to do with enlisted/officer animosity or something.

Regardless, the man's senate record, cozy relationship with the likes of Kennedy and Schumer as well as Soros and his seemingly deliberate effort to be defeated by that moonbat messiah, culminating in his final acts as senator condemned him in my worthless opinion.

Of course my opinion is the only one that counts in my opinion.

McCain was a mediocre Naval Officer, and mediocre Naval Aviator, remember his Dad was an Admiral and that goes a long way in the service, especially back then. The Navy, like the other branches of the service take care of their own.

He became a hero through chance, but also perseverance as a POW. I respect him for that, but can separate his military service from his political life which he acted like a spoiled child, attention getter, and used his party as backboard often sabotaging their efforts. In that way he was a traitor, and I lost respect for him as a politician, not as a veteran.
John McCain was like John Kennedy. John Kennedy was the leader on the fastest ship in the navy during WWII, yet he allowed it to be rammed by another ship. John McCain who flew one of the fastest planes in the air force, allowed it to be shot down. Flagrant assholes. Both..

So a jet isnt fast? Are you trying to cover for the asshole who was a traitor?

The blaming him for the Forrestal fire is like blaming Abraham Lincoln for getting shot at Ford's theater. Anyone who believes that steaming pile of manure has never seen the flight deck video of the incident. McCain had nothing to do with it other than sitting in his cockpit.

I did not see any images of the incident, I didn't even know there were video of it, I first heard about it 20 years ago, from a buddy who was on a different ship at the time. So yes, it's based on rumor mill lip radio. I disliked McCain that far back anyway, and it seems like most of the stories other vets I talked to had low opinions of McCain as well. Maybe it has something to do with enlisted/officer animosity or something.

Regardless, the man's senate record, cozy relationship with the likes of Kennedy and Schumer as well as Soros and his seemingly deliberate effort to be defeated by that moonbat messiah, culminating in his final acts as senator condemned him in my worthless opinion.

Of course my opinion is the only one that counts in my opinion.

Google is your friend. Educate yourself and stop believing everything you hear. Most of those guys were probably not even there at the time.

John McCain hid behind his service while fucking over the US citizen. He not only was a traitor at Hanoi, he was a Traitor working against the US during peacetime. Fuck him and hope he burns in hell along with the Kennedy brothers he worked with.

That's where I am with Mclame. Even IF his military record was purely honorable, his actions in the senate, ESPECIALLY his very last vote, were as reprehensible as could be. It erased anything good he did prior to being a senator. Throwing the election to that meat puppet parasite, throwing Sarah Palin under the bus, whatever part he played in taking the bullshit Steel Dossier to Comey...

All that just compounds my contempt and makes the stories I've heard about his less than distinguished military history all the more plausible. Had he at least gone out more honorable than he did, rather than as a miserable, petty, vindictive little asshole I might be able to at least resist condemning him out of the slightest bit of respect.

I'm confident he is in hell with his "friend" Ted Kennedy, and I'm glad.

His last vote was nothing more then a vanity play by a desperate political swamp leach.

Yes a jet is fast. But if you want to say it was one of the fastest planes in Vietnam, that is a lie. It was a subsonic attack aircraft, and loaded down on a bombing run as it was in McCain's attack when he was shot down, flying low was it's defense, not a subsonic aircraft trying to outrun a SAM that flew 3-4 times faster.

It was one of the slower jets in the Navy, not "one of the fastest jets of the air force".

So no, I'm not willing to lie to state my beliefs. Some people are.

John McCain hid behind his service while fucking over the US citizen. He not only was a traitor at Hanoi, he was a Traitor working against the US during peacetime. Fuck him and hope he burns in hell along with the Kennedy brothers he worked with.

That's where I am with Mclame. Even IF his military record was purely honorable, his actions in the senate, ESPECIALLY his very last vote, were as reprehensible as could be. It erased anything good he did prior to being a senator. Throwing the election to that meat puppet parasite, throwing Sarah Palin under the bus, whatever part he played in taking the bullshit Steel Dossier to Comey...

All that just compounds my contempt and makes the stories I've heard about his less than distinguished military history all the more plausible. Had he at least gone out more honorable than he did, rather than as a miserable, petty, vindictive little asshole I might be able to at least resist condemning him out of the slightest bit of respect.

His last vote was nothing more then a vanity play by a desperate political swamp leach.

That was where he said over and over there had better be a replacement as promised, and when no replacement came, and 80% of those in Arizona didn't support a repeal without a replacement, rather than listen to the party, he turned traitor to them by listening to the Americans he was representing?

Yes a jet is fast. But if you want to say it was one of the fastest planes in Vietnam, that is a lie. It was a subsonic attack aircraft, and loaded down on a bombing run as it was in McCain's attack when he was shot down, flying low was it's defense, not a subsonic aircraft trying to outrun a SAM that flew 3-4 times faster.

It was one of the slower jets in the Navy, not "one of the fastest jets of the air force".

So no, I'm not willing to lie to state my beliefs. Some people are.

You are lying to defend your hero. No one even cares about Hanoi John. He is roasting in hell where he belongs.

That was where he said over and over there had better be a replacement as promised, and when no replacement came, and 80% of those in Arizona didn't support a repeal without a replacement, rather than listen to the party, he turned traitor to them by listening to the Americans he was representing?

Bullshit from a Hanoi McTumor apologist. It was all about the vanity.

What he said was no "attack" on Senator McCain.

If I say that I think Pete Rose's hits record is more impressive than Hank Aaron's home run record, that is not an attack on Hank Aaron; it's merely a statement of opinion.

If I say I have more respect for Vietnam war heroes who were not captured than those who were, it not an insult or attack on those who were captured, merely a statement of a reasonable opinion.

Had John McCain not been shot down and captured, no one would even know his name. And among those who were captured, his record is no more valorous or heroic than many others. He endured, because he had no choice. Certainly respectable, but not particularly heroic.

And of course, he was an A-hole.
Ummm....yes, that is an attack on POWs

He flew jet aircraft deep into enemy territory while dodging surface to air missiles

A hero in my book

Trump is right. McCain is no war hero, and John McCain himself publicly stated that he is no war hero.

And it was McCain's own fault that he was captured. Against orders, he flew too low. Probably because he was flying drunk again.

V. Adm. James Stockdale should have run for the Senate instead of McCain. Stockdale smashed himself in the face to avoid video taped confessions while McCain became Jane Fonda's sock puppet .

Trump is right. McCain is no war hero, and John McCain himself publicly stated that he is no war hero.

And it was McCain's own fault that he was captured. Against orders, he flew too low. Probably because he was flying drunk again.

You know how those Mavericks are.

Politically? Often ineffective jerks.

In aircraft? Often dead, along with others.

He crashed multiple planes due to pilot error.

If Trump ever has one too many Big Mc's, and falls over dead, I'm sure his tombstone will read, "...and another thing, Surrendering McCain..."

He crashed multiple planes due to pilot error.

Not because he sucked or anything, it was his rebel spirit. That and he was a moron. It was fuckups like Hanoi John McTumor that got an end put to connected daddy’s being able to use connections to get their retarded sons stuffed in jet aircraft.

Pilots are typically pretty steely type guys. They can keep their shit together. McTumor seemed to emotionally unstable to be flying kites let alone war planes. Daddy must have been very well connected indeed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back