TRUMP APPROVAL 52% in latest poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the record if you did not have dogs you would
Not lock your front door?
Maybe, maybe not. I live in a safe neighborhood.

Aha. So if you lived in NYC you would lock the door.
Maybe, maybe not. Don’t know since I don’t live there.
Another ININFORMED OPINION....God I love this ABNORMAL!!!
LOLOL

WTF is wrong with you? You have some kind of mental deficiency. How could I know what I would do in a city where I’ve never lived? What’s the home invasion rate per capita in NYC? Do you even know?
Then you should have STFU, asshole!!! You don't know shit, but you keep spewing it....:abgg2q.jpg:

Rasmussen overpolls Republicans. Rasmussen uses automated polling and as a result cannot call cellphones because of laws about robocalls. They can only call landlines. Large numbers of rural voters and older voters use landlines. These are largely Republican voters. The Democrats won the generic House votes by around 8 or 9 points. Rasmussen had Republicans with a 1 point lead. They missed by 9-10 points. That is a massive miss.
They also only poll likely voters, which eliminates many young voters, who typically lean more Democrat and Independent.

If they don't vote, they're not exactly voters, are they?
They’re called “young voters” because they do vote. They’re just not old enough to have voted enough to fall under the category of “likely voters.”
:abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

What a pity you can’t charge me rent for living in your head, huh?

:dance:
Really, you are continually WRONG but keep coming back....who is living in whose head.....:5_1_12024:

Let's see the weak comeback, can hardly wait:ahole-1:

LOLOL

WTF is wrong with you? You have some kind of mental deficiency. How could I know what I would do in a city where I’ve never lived? What’s the home invasion rate per capita in NYC? Do you even know?
Then you should have STFU, asshole!!! You don't know shit, but you keep spewing it....:abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

And you keep eating my shit. You must like the way it tastes. :mm:

You don't lock your front door?
To keep my dogs in. One of them knows how to open it.

When you go away on vacation you don't lock your door? LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You keep opening your mouth, I keep shoveling the shit in it:dig:

LOLOL

You have never visited NYC? I have never been to South Africa but I am pretty sure it would be hot there so I would need sun block. Sometimes logic is useful.

To keep my dogs in. One of them knows how to open it.

Doors lock themselves.

Stacking the pop-corn already. The upcoming Trumpslide will be yuge.

Do the democrats not have plans for assassination now that the future is clear and it has turned out that Trump is cleaner than is imaginable? Could jump start that civil war...

I do not like that idea. However, I have plenty of ammo (Thanks, Obama) and am a crack shot.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh, no, the forum troll comes back at me with, I know you are, but what am I?

How can I survive that?

Hey, did ya see that today, 1 week after his SOTU address, trump’s rating is at 50%.... the same as Obama one week after his third SOTU address.

LOLOL

You have never visited NYC? I have never been to South Africa but I am pretty sure it would be hot there so I would need sun block. Sometimes logic is useful.
Dumbfuck, you asked, if I “lived” there.

Don’t throw your back out moving those goalposts now. :lol:

Doors lock themselves.

No no. You have the option to unlock.

LOLOL

So literal you are. My error. But you're playing verbal gymnastics. You agree that security is important in high risk areas. Actually your party agrees. The debate is how to increase that security. You're the "dumbfuck" who thinks we don't need any security because you trust your poolboy.

Doors lock themselves.

Yeah, to open the door to get in. When I go on cruises or stay at hotels, there is no such option. The doors lock themselves.

LOLOL

LOLOL

How can I survive that?

Hey, did ya see that today, 1 week after his SOTU address, trump’s rating is at 50%.... the same as Obama one week after his third SOTU address.
Lololol...you sure are going insane little man....and that has WHAT to do with Rasmussen was right, AND YOU STILL CAN'T TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MATTER ANS AN INVESTIGATION...:abgg2q.jpg::asshole::bigboy::dance::dev3:

Do I need more icons for this anti-American ABNORMAL?.....:iyfyus.jpg:

Doors lock themselves.

Yeah, to open the door to get in. When I go on cruises or stay at hotels, there is no such option. The doors lock themselves.

If that option were there would you still lock the door or leave it unlocked. Hell if the option was there to not have a door would you choose it? No. No sane person would. Not because you hate the people on the outside but because you love the people on the inside. Your verbal gymnastics are making you look dumb.

LOLOL

So literal you are. My error. But you're playing verbal gymnastics. You agree that security is important in high risk areas. Actually your party agrees. The debate is how to increase that security. You're the "dumbfuck" you thinks we don't need any security because you trust your poolboy.
LOLOL

Now you’re flat out lying, falsely claiming I ever indicated we don’t need security.

We already have security. We already have walls and fences along some 700 miles of border with Mexico. We already have border patrol. My position is, and has been ... we don’t need to replace the walls and fences we already have.

Savvy?

Hey Old Yeller since we are on the same pager here tell me what YOUR thoughts are on this, as i saidTrump is the first president we have had since carter who is not a war monger and puts american first.americans cant come to grips that the LAMESTREAM media has always gone out of their way to slander carter and demonize him with lies that he was the worst president ever which sadly,so many stupid ass americans have gobbled it up and swallowed because he was the last president before trump who ALSO tried to get rid of the deep state hense WHY he only served one term in office, well trump it appears is also trying to do away with it but the thing i dont get is WHY if that s true,has he not yet got rid of the CIA and the FED,they are the REASON the world is in the mess it is today.
I can't believe anyone writes like this. Do you realize this is one sentence with about 15 subjects and countless verbs objects and conjunctions? I can't imagine the trainwreck of his mind.

I am also guilty of similar as it is so much work on a touch screen one finger hard to edit hard to cut paste etc. "we" apologize in advance. Auto correct is sometime not worth it also. Sometimes helpful but if you try to abbreviate....posting is too hard w/o real keyboard.

Last edited:
LOLOL

So literal you are. My error. But you're playing verbal gymnastics. You agree that security is important in high risk areas. Actually your party agrees. The debate is how to increase that security. You're the "dumbfuck" you thinks we don't need any security because you trust your poolboy.
LOLOL

Now you’re flat out lying, falsely claiming I ever indicated we don’t need security.

We already have security. We already have walls and fences along some 700 miles of border with Mexico. We already have border patrol. My position is, and has been ... we don’t need to replace the walls and fences we already have.

Savvy?

But that is not your party's position they agree we need better security? They just don't want the "wall". LOL.

LOLOL

LOLOL

How can I survive that?

Lololol...you sure are going insane little man....and that has WHAT to do with Rasmussen was right, AND YOU STILL CAN'T TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MATTER ANS AN INVESTIGATION...:abgg2q.jpg::asshole::bigboy::dance::dev3:

Do I need more icons for this anti-American ABNORMAL?.....:iyfyus.jpg:
What it has to do with is the thread topic, troll. Either stick to it or fuck off. Your choice.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Savvy?
Yes tons of drugs coming in from UNPRITECTED MILES of open border, killing our people and you don't give a shit, I was right again, a typical ABNORMAL ANTI-AMERICAN....What a piece of garbage you are....but PERFECT to show off the insane thinking of the commie left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back