Chicago Police doubt gay actor's story,think MAGA hate crime is hoax

The source calls it a bombshell. It's something most of us knew within an hour of the claim.

If the powers that be are able to prove that he is full of it, may the maximum sentence for false reporting be what is dumped on his plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

these race hoax's mostly perpetrated by Blacks and 'muslims' are pretty common i think . And then there are the 'femi nazi' type 'balsey ford' type woman who report rapes and those type accusations are also pretty common . ----------------------- thank God though for the 'democrats' in Virginia eh ??

The tipoff was the noose. The only thing missing from this Al Sharpton style hoax was the KKK graffiti.

these race hoax's mostly perpetrated by Blacks and 'muslims' are pretty common i think . And then there are the 'femi nazi' type 'balsey ford' type woman who report rapes and those type accusations are also pretty common . ----------------------- thank God though for the 'democrats' in Virginia eh ??
Looks like someone is looking for an excuse to not believe ANYTHING claimed by blacks, muslims, or women.

Looks like someone is looking for an excuse to not believe ANYTHING claimed by blacks, muslims, or women.

Why don't we ask the 2006 Duke lacrosse team? How about the imam in France that admitted to vandalizing his own mosque? What about the four white men Tawana Brawley falsely accused of raping her? Maybe we can talk to the Dayna Morales, the lesbian waitress that false accused patrons of writing a note related to a tip?

---------------------------------------- i need no excuses , all i need is timely presented PROOF presented with the Claim of wrongdoing Bode !!

But isn't that the issue with playing the race card? When something real does happen no one believes it.

But isn't that the issue with playing the race card? When something real does happen no one believes it.
--------------------------------------------- but whats REAL , say a guy leaves an insulting note of some persons door that calls the person racist or sexist names . Whats the big deal in that scenario . No threats done , no violence done but a racist or sexist note on the door , whats the big deal eh Fang ??

--------------------------------------------- but whats REAL , say a guy leaves an insulting note of some persons door that calls the person racist or sexist names . Whats the big deal in that scenario . No threats done , no violence done but a racist or sexist note on the door , whats the big deal eh Fang ??

Why would you leave a note on your neighbors door, or anyone's door, with a racist remark?

so you can't answer my question eh Fang , -------- But to answer your question , my scenario in post number 12 is an example of SOME of the race hoaxs done on College Campus and dorm room doors and in shared bath rooms where 'mirrors' are defaced with so called racist , sexist messages in shared Dormitory Bathrooms . My scenario is just an example of some race hoaxs done on College Campus Fang .

Last edited:
so you can't answer my question eh Fang , -------- But to answer your question , my scenario in post number 12 is an example of SOME of the race hoaxs done on College Campus and dorm room doors and in shared bath rooms where 'mirrors' are defaced with messages in shared Dormitory Bathrooms . My scenario is just an example of some race hoaxs done on College Campus Fang .

You're trying to make a point no one is arguing. Really seems like you're confused as to point I was making. But for that matter, do you think racism doesn't exist at all from any group?

i guess that i am ASKING Fang and i think that race hoaxs should be recognized eh ? Plus , i think that race hoaxs should be recognized and advertised far and wide Fang .

i guess that i am ASKING Fang and i think that race hoaxs should be recognized eh ? Plus , i think that race hoaxs should be recognized and advertised far and wide Fang .

OK pismoe. So what does that have to do with me pismoe?

so you can't answer my question eh Fang , -------- But to answer your question , my scenario in post number 12 is an example of SOME of the race hoaxs done on College Campus and dorm room doors and in shared bath rooms where 'mirrors' are defaced with messages in shared Dormitory Bathrooms . My scenario is just an example of some race hoaxs done on College Campus Fang .

You're trying to make a point no one is arguing. Really seems like you're confused as to point I was making. But for that matter, do you think racism doesn't exist at all from any group?
---------------------------------------------------- i don't really care if racism or sexism exist when they are nonviolent and that was my point when i first responded to you in post number 12 where you asked about When Racism is REAL . I asked what Real Racism is in post number 12 and you ignored my question Fang .

I think Smollett case teaches people to make more use of their cell phone camera capabilities, to avoid being falsely accused like the 2 fellows accused of attacked Mr. Smollett. Their names have been dragged through the mud in the media for a freaking month now, and the Media has not interview these guys and give them a chance to defend their honor.

Forum List

Back