Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.
I'm not on Facebook, but the hubby is, and he said swirling around Facebook, was something similar....

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.

There was a thread a little while back where somebody predicted Biden would say he tested positive for Covid-19 to avoid the first debate. Now Trump says he tested positive 5 days before the 2nd debate. :lol:

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.
Yep, likely no more debates....

OK...

Incubation time is 2-5 days.

You test positive after about day 3.

You are contagious after day 2 and the most contagious around day 5-7. Symptoms start about day 7-9.

IF medications are started prior to symptoms the survival rate is near 100%, even at age 74.

Where were they over the last 7 days and whom did they have contact with? Are there any others in the White House ill? where are they in the disease progression? Who is the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back