Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

What has been and will always be remains preexisting conditions. What few discuss are the long term side effects.

Isn't that what every politician from every party does?
Illinois has a reputation. And he fits that. Right or wrong. We live in a disingenuous age. All of the lies over the many years has caused a split or chasm that needs to be repaired or improved upon. That is not happening at this point.

How does a vaccine go against common sense? Is that all vaccines or just this one?

Which party made it political and how did they benefit?
Did you not read my other post on how long it takes for drugs to be approved ? Common sense requires most people to wait to see what the long term effects of any medication will be. But hey you do you and I'll wait to make sure all of you sheep aren't going to start dropping dead first.

Did you not read my other post on how long it takes for drugs to be approved ?
No, sorry to say I missed it. :confused:
Common sense requires most people to wait to see what the long term effects of any medication will be. But hey you do you and I'll wait to make sure all of you sheep aren't going to start dropping dead first.
Actually, common sense requires us to weigh the risks vs rewards of any action. It would be great if we could all sit back and fully study the long-term risks of the vax vs the long-term risks of Covid but in the real world we don't always have that luxury. People who had chickenpox as a child can get shingles as an adult. You may get over the initial Covid infection but what are the long-term effects?

I don't know how effective it is since I've never had Covid but it is safe, I've had the vax 4 times already. Still not as many flu shots as I've had. I haven't heard of anyone who got vaxxed and died of the vax or Covid. Seems like a no brainer.
A lot of people have taken heroin and lived. Doesn’t make heroin safe.

You mean the 'retards' on Fox News that you listened to for medical advice?
No, your dear leader.

“You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations, and that those who question its efficacy are killing people.”

How many did Joe ‘I don’t trust the vaccine because of Trump’ Biden kill by making people they were immune but were not?

No, your dear leader.

“You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations, and that those who question its efficacy are killing people.”

How many did Joe ‘I don’t trust the vaccine because of Trump’ Biden kill by making people they were immune but were not?
A lot to unpack here. First off, no one should let a politician, any politician, make their medical decisions. Joe might well have said the next statement (refer to previous sentence) but I doubt that either he or Fauci said the latter one.

The "vaccine" does nothing for the SARS2 on mucosal surfaces of mouth, nose and throat of "vaxxed" or "non-vaxxed." This SARS2 can be retransmitted back into the environment without the "vaccine" having any say in the matter. duh

No, sorry to say I missed it. :confused:

Actually, common sense requires us to weigh the risks vs rewards of any action. It would be great if we could all sit back and fully study the long-term risks of the vax vs the long-term risks of Covid but in the real world we don't always have that luxury. People who had chickenpox as a child can get shingles as an adult. You may get over the initial Covid infection but what are the long-term effects?
I'll take my chances with natural immunity versus the unknown long term effects of a man made substance. Not to mention the political bullshit injected into the issue. Anytime a politician tells me it's for my own good I get alarm bells going off.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."
Ronald Reagan

I’m around people all of the time, especially large groups of people. All during the pandemic too.

No clot shot.
No masks.
Never had the ChiCom flu.

Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year.

Democratic U.S. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin – one of the most vociferous advocates of the COVID-19 vaccine and subsequent booster shots – has tested positive for coronavirus for the third time in a year and is self-isolating once again. Durbin, who tested positive at the end of July last year and once again in March this year, announced on his Twitter account Monday morning, “nfortunately, I tested positive for COVID-19 today… Consistent with CDC guidelines, I’ll quarantine at home and follow the advice of my doctor while I work remotely.”

It’s hard not to laugh.

A vaccinated 78 year old survived three bouts of Covid. He wasn't even hospitalized.

That speaks very highly of the vax.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back