Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.
I call bull-****!

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Your mask cannot stop it... This virus is <0.1 microns in size and N-95 masks are 1.5 microns filtration. The major mode of transmission is hand touches surface, hand touches face, eyes, nose, or mouth. Airborne is about 7th on the list of ways to contract this.

Last edited:
Meh, I've always contended that, like the flu, we'll all get it sooner or later. Trump will be fine, just like the vast majority of everyone else who gets it.
Whatever happens, one thing is certain: the SCOTUS pick will go through.

Were they wearing defective masks by any chance?
Will Pence be sworn in?
He should be...Amendment XXV should come into play given Trump is incapacitated and quarantined. But he just claimed, via his entourage, he will be working from the WH residence. Who the fuck really knows what that Idiot will do though!
Nope... He is not incapacitated...

XXV does not apply..
XXV does not apply..
The Situation Room is not in the Residence. He can't break quarantine. He can't go to the Sit. Room if we went to DefCon 3 or some other emergency. Think about it FOOL! That is the type of issue the Amendment was put into play for proper secession of the Executive and came about after the 1963 assassination of JFK.

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.
VP debate is next Wednesday.

Next Presidential debate is 12 days away. Could be done with this by then..
No one dares say it, but he is in several high risk of getting very sick categories.... he's over 65 by near 10 years, and he is obese....50lbs overweight, and who knows what else that puts him at higher risk, like high blood pressure.....

But at the same time, he will have the best of the best medical care, and access to all the best antiviral medications available if he or his family members need them....

Will Pence be sworn in?
He should be...Amendment XXV should come into play given Trump is incapacitated and quarantined. But he just claimed, via his entourage, he will be working from the WH residence. Who the fuck really knows what that Idiot will do though!

XXV does not apply..
XXV does not apply..
The Situation Room is not in the Residence. He can't break quarantine. He can't go to the Sit. Room if we went to DefCon 3 or some other emergency. Think about it FOOL! That is the type of issue the Amendment was put into play for proper secession of the Executive and came about after the 1963 assassination of JFK.
Your an idiot..

There are protocalos that allow the presidnet to move into those areas if necessary. There is no XXV need. The president is not incapacitated.

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.
VP debate is next Wednesday.

Next Presidential debate is 12 days away. Could be done with this by then..
No one dares say it, but he is in several high risk of getting very sick categories.... he's over 65 by near 10 years, and he is obese....50lbs overweight, and who know what else that puts him at higher risk, like high blood pressure.....

But at the same time, he will have the best of the best medical care, and access to all the best antiviral medications available if he or his family members need them....
If it was march and we didn't have the therapeutics you may be right. Today however, we have those things and other medications that work very well. Even those who are over 70 have a >95% survival rate. I doubt Trump will have a problem.

Will Pence be sworn in?

XXV does not apply..
XXV does not apply..
And then if Pence turns up positive...

President Pelosi pulls Barrett's name for the Supreme Court and names her own replacement

Here will be the fall out. They will demand he not do any more rallies, they will demand they skip the next debate and then before the final debate Biden will get it or something.

Trump should be cleared when it passes. When it does, he should double down on his rallies and go full force.

NOBODY should win the W.H unless via policy and the Will of the American People.

You are unwise to downplay this. Joe Biden is 78 and he has not been infected yet. That's because he has followed the directions of the experts. trump is not superman, he could die from this. I hope he doesn't but time is up for magical thinking.

Will Pence be sworn in?

XXV does not apply..
XXV does not apply..
And then if Pence turns up positive...

President Pelosi pulls Barrett's name for the Supreme Court and names her own replacement

He better not. If he does, he and Harris better set another date, Pence has to debate her and let Americans understand what they are voting for.

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Your mask cannot stop it... This virus is <0.1 microns in size and N-95 masks are 1.5 microns filtration. The major mode of transmission is hand touches surface, hand touches face, eyes, nose, or mouth. Air borne is about 7th on the list of ways to contract this.

Yea? Tell me more about your medical degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back