Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

Last edited:
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

Were they wearing defective masks by any chance?
Will Pence be sworn in?
He should be...Amendment XXV should come into play given Trump is incapacitated and quarantined. But he just claimed, via his entourage, he will be working from the WH residence. Who the fuck really knows what that Idiot will do though!

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

No, looks like both sides of the duopoly are retreating from the electorate. They'll both be holed up for the rest of the cycle, most likely.

Ah well. There's at least three other options if Trump and Biden wanna hide from the electorate.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor in the White House.
Well at least the death rate has dropped by 95% and the new medications clear it up in 10 days or less... Minor set back today, nothing more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back