Vaxxed & 2X Boosted Sen. Durbin is COVID Positive For 3rd Time in a Year

I'm not educated in the field of medicine, immunology or anything in the medical profession. Maybe you have an educational background in that field which I dont possess. So yes, I will listen to what the majority of doctors say, not the minority quacks that seem to attract your attention.
Appeal to authority.

A study was done decades ago that showed 80% of people will do whatever an authority figure tells them. You’re one of those.

Appeal to authority.

A study was done decades ago that showed 80% of people will do whatever an authority figure tells them. You’re one of those.
Yes I listen to doctors. Lol it's comical your kind actually attempts to make fun of people that listen to doctors. You are insane.

Maybe the 4th time will be the charm.
I doubt it. It's called natural immunity now that may not help down the road for any wild variants in COVID, but that goes the same for vaccines. I'll wait to see what the long term effects are before I'll be taking anything.

I'm not educated in the field of medicine, immunology or anything in the medical profession. Maybe you have an educational background in that field which I dont possess. So yes, I will listen to what the majority of doctors say, not the minority quacks that seem to attract your attention.
It's just common sense. The length of time from conception to approval of new drugs by the FDA is 10 to 12 years. I don't give a shit what a Doctor says I'm not taking the chance.

Liar again. You sheep still think the clot shot keeps people from spreading it!

STOOGE.

And you morons forced people to get the clot shot, some died from it.
Many more died from NOT getting it. Gee, should I listen to an anonymous internet poster or the CDC? Not a tough call.

Studies following the use of the vaccines showed approximately 90% protection against symptomatic infection, severe illness, and death.

Thalidomide. Babies born with no limbs. That was only 60 or so years ago.

Seldane. Gave people heart attacks in the 80s and 90s.

You keep giving low-hanging fruit here.
Frontal lobotomies.
Gender affirming surgery.

Many more died from NOT getting it. Gee, should I listen to an anonymous internet poster or the CDC? Not a tough call.

Studies following the use of the vaccines showed approximately 90% protection against symptomatic infection, severe illness, and death.
Seems you're saying Durbin is n that unlucky 10% Three times. Really?

Hilarious! As my doctor says, CDC is now a bigger political organization than the DNC and RNC combined.
But I’m not shocked you Leftards follow orders of a government that keeps lying. You’re perfect useful idiots wishing you lived in North Korea.

Forum List

Back