Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.
VP debate is next Wednesday.

Next Presidential debate is 12 days away. Could be done with this by then..

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.
Yep, likely no more debates....
That’s the Vice President debate is it not?

1601617466819.png

Is it time yet, warrior?

He’d be out of quarantine the day before assuming he even bothers.

OMG, Trump is quarantined in the WH residence until he is transferred elsewhere if the disease worsens. That rules him out from performing the full scope of Presidential duties.

VP Pence has been in contact with Trump and Hope Hicks and will be quarantined for a min. of 14 days in the VP residence and can't perform any Presidential duties for at least 14 days.

The Prez & VP will both be unable to perform Presidential duties for at least 14 days. The next person in succession to take over the President's duties would be the Speaker of the House. We might see Nancy sitting in the Oval Office for a bit! Who knows?

Is it time yet, warrior?

That's the VP debate.

Is it time yet, warrior?

Thanks. It was the VP debate I was thinking of that's on the 7th. Either way I don't see them holding one even 12 days away for precautionary reasons.

OMG, Trump is quarantined in the WH residence until he is transferred elsewhere if the disease worsens. That rules him out from performing the full scope of Presidential duties.

VP Pence has been in contact with Trump and Hope Hicks and will be quarantined for a min. of 14 days in the VP residence and can't perform any Presidential duties for at least 14 days.

The Prez & VP will both be unable to perform Presidential duties for at least 14 days. The next person in succession to take over the President's duties would be the Speaker of the House. We might see Nancy sitting in the Oval Office for a bit! Who knows?

Or he could perform his presidential duties from inside the White House. I think that's where they usually do that stuff. :dunno:

Is it time yet, warrior?

two negative tests 24 hours apart ends quarantine.. IF the medications kill this bug in the next ten days he will be out in time..

I wonder if Trump will receive any of the vaccines still being tested?
Vaccines are preventives. Quit watching msnbc.
Oh, we don’t know the long term effects!!

Trump may be the first test dummy.
Vaccines are preemptive. And I think you’re supposed to capitalize ‘First’.

Yes, I know what vaccines are - but they may stuff Trump full of all kinds of experimental stuff.

Well at the rate of positive tests, it will take us 20+ years to reach herd immunity.

Or we put on our masks and quit spreading this thing.
This is a virus..

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

It slows it.

Everyone on this planet will get this virus at some point and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Last edited:

Is it time yet, warrior?

two negative tests 24 hours apart ends quarantine.. IF the medications kill this bug in the next ten days he will be out in time..
Oh I didn’t know that. Interesting.

Wrong again... Trump can perform all of his duties from the WH..

Can’t perform President’s duties? :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back