Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they wearing defective masks by any chance?
Will Pence be sworn in?
He should be...Amendment XXV should come into play given Trump is incapacitated and quarantined. But he just claimed, via his entourage, he will be working from the WH residence. Who the fuck really knows what that Idiot will do though!
Nope... He is not incapacitated...

XXV does not apply..

From a woman who was fired and then returned to the administration. I always found that really odd. maybe a bad omen. Along with a few other people like The Mooch etc. Always seemed to be some strange changes in them once they left office.

It will be interesting to know if he has any symptoms or not. I have no doubt he will recover and do as well as anyone. They will test him for it everyday I'm sure until it is gone.

1601616078209.png

FOR EVERYONE

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.
Coronavirus is one interesting hoax.

The white house will function.

Meetings will be virtual and highly secured. Briefings will be handled the same way. The only thing that will change is the person to person contact. Everywhere these people went will have to be cleaned and disinfected.

I wonder who infected Hope Hicks?

A most interesting question.

Even more interesting, how are people not regularly tested when around him?

Once he gets through this, I'd advise him to stay away from her. Let her work some desk work away from the important decisions and discussions.

I wonder who infected Hope Hicks?

A most interesting question.

Even more interesting, how are people not regularly tested when around him?

Once he gets through this, I'd advise him to stay away from her. Let her work some desk work away from the important decisions and discussions.
It will no longer be a problem. Acquired immunity from having the disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back