Trump and GOP trying to leapfrog justice system straight to Supreme Court over Transgender.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
White House Asks Supreme Court To Fast-Track Ruling On Transgender Military Ban

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

Obviously, gays would be next.

I'm not sure they would go back into the closet.

• Banned
Trump and the GOP are also trying to leapfrog the system over DACA.

White House Asks Supreme Court To Rule On DACA Sooner, Not Later

The program is keeping about 700,000 young people from being deported, NPR's Joel Rose notes. At the moment, DACA is accepting renewals but not new applicants. If the program is ended, currently protected individuals could be deported, though it's not clear how quickly that might happen.

But the Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to skip ahead in the process — and step in before the lower courts are finished.

--------------

I wonder what effect removing 700,000 workers from the economy would be like. Especially engineers, doctors, and other professionals.

Who will replace them?

Ma and Pa Kettle?

(It's called "fast tracking". Jumping over appeals court to take a case straight to the Supreme Court.)

For a case to bypass lower courts, it must be of "imperative public importance" — important enough to warrant a change in the process it's reviewed by appellate courts, and important enough "to require immediate determination in this court," according to Supreme Court rules.

It (the RAND Study) showed that existing research on foreign militaries indicated allowing transgender members has "little or no impact on unit cohesion, operational effectiveness, or readiness."

"The policy (to kick out transgender) flies in the face of military research and dozens of top military experts."
-----------------------

There shouldn't even be any controversy here.

To not know the difference between men and women, and to be confused about which one is, is prima facie proof of serious mental illness or defect, severe enough to solidly disqualify one from military service. We exclude people from the military all the time, for much less serious issues than this.

“Transgenders” belong in mental institutions, not in free society, and certainly not in our military.

Trump and the GOP are also trying to leapfrog the system over DACA.

White House Asks Supreme Court To Rule On DACA Sooner, Not Later

The program is keeping about 700,000 young people from being deported, NPR's Joel Rose notes. At the moment, DACA is accepting renewals but not new applicants. If the program is ended, currently protected individuals could be deported, though it's not clear how quickly that might happen.

But the Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to skip ahead in the process — and step in before the lower courts are finished.

--------------

I wonder what effect removing 700,000 workers from the economy would be like. Especially engineers, doctors, and other professionals.

Who will replace them?

Ma and Pa Kettle?

Again, there should be no controversy. We are talking about foreign invaders, in this country illegally. Their very presence is a violation of our laws, and of our national sovereignty. They should be deported immediately, every last one of them. Only traitors want them to remain.

-----------------------

are you a tranny dean?....just asking.....

Have you ever wondered why they didn't want trans in the military, it's because the Women don't want to share their living quarters and showers with a hair cross dressing psycho.

klinger99881684.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

-----------------------

I told you before I am not a transsexual and I won’t date you. I don’t run that way. So just stop asking.

Wow, look at the hate pouring off these right wingers.

Sometimes I forget what hateful people they are. But it’s that hate that makes them so dangerous and violent.

-----------------------

I told you before I am not a transsexual and I won’t date you. I don’t run that way. So just stop asking.
hey im just making sure....there is a famous tranny in Chicago named Dean Labia....you never can tell with you people with obsessive personalities.....

Sometimes I forget what hateful people they are. But it’s that hate that makes them so dangerous and violent.
but no one here in this forum forgets what a hateful person you are...and that hate makes you a potential violent and dangerous person towards anyone who doesnt think like you do....you can go off at any moment...

I don’t understand the problem. I would think you would be ecstatic. I mean, if the Supreme Court takes the case, and if they agree there is no basis in Constitutional Law, it would win everything for you in a matter of weeks, instead of years. Why drag it out? I would have thought you would be crowing that Trump really screwed up this time since the Court is certain to uphold the rights of the Transgendered, and by extension the rest of the LBGT whatever the rest of the letters are, I can never remember.

Instead you are apparently angry that Trump is going for resolution quickly, instead of dragging it out. Why?

Wow!
So much hate for anyone who disagrees with you.

Transgenders should be in mental institutions. :cuckoo:
Why? Who are they hurting?
Everyone who throws up their last meal.
Sounds like that’s a “you” problem
So that’s why half the world thinks they’re fucked up...because of me.
Uh huh!
You don’t speak for half the world. If you throw up when you think of transgenders then I’d say grow the fuck up and get a tougher stomach. We have laws and principles in this country and we don’t take away peoples rights just because you have a weak stomach.

Forum List

Back