Local To Me: Police Shoot Wrong Man, In Black Friday Shooting...

these are very dynamic situations--
..this Black Friday shooting is perfect example

reminds me of the Tacoma Mall shooting:
.....the guy HOLSTERED his weapon and tried to ORDER the shooter to put down the weapon.......???!!!!
Tacoma Mall shooting - Wikipedia

.....the guy HOLSTERED his weapon and tried to ORDER the shooter to put down the weapon.......???!!!!
Most shootings have a Dynamic element to them. My problem is with the response by Gov., and the departments when something like this happens. Cops almost always get a pass on killing the wrong man. If it were Mike the CCW’r, or Joe homeowner... He be going to jail at the very least. He’ll be paying for his own lawyer, probably lose his job while awaiting trial... And there will be a trial. Not for the cop. He gets an extended period of paid time off to cry it out, while countless tens of thousands of dollars are spent on his behalf, in order to protect him and his department from the consequences of his actions. It’s pretty disgusting really. Especially in light of the fact that police are supposed to be trained to react in “dynamic” situations that involve guns. The regular guy, often isn’t.

Most shootings have a Dynamic element to them. My problem is with the response by Gov., and the departments when something like this happens. Cops almost always get a pass on killing the wrong man. If it were Mike the CCW’r, or Joe homeowner... He be going to jail at the very least. He’ll be paying for his own lawyer, probably lose his job while awaiting trial... And there will be a trial. Not for the cop. He gets an extended period of paid time off to cry it out, while countless tens of thousands of dollars are spent on his behalf, in order to protect him and his department from the consequences of his actions. It’s pretty disgusting really. Especially in light of the fact that police are supposed to be trained to react in “dynamic” situations that involve guns. The regular guy, often isn’t.
depends on the situation, yes?
....don't the cops usually call for the person to drop the weapon and/or ID themselves as cops? where as a CCW does not have the same authority?
...I read ''a lot'' of stories where I think the CCW person is guilty, but they get off
Zimmerman for one
..I read one time, some jerk stole a car radio..the owner chased after him, shot him- not guilty..also Florida I think
...Florida loud music shooting, the guy did not report shooting his weapon and that he thought his life was in danger = this is wrong...he was found guilty
...the Walmart [ so many !! ] shooting --found not guilty ..I thought the CCW guy was wrong and should've be found guilty

....don't the cops usually call for the person to drop the weapon and/or ID themselves as cops? where as a CCW does not have the same authority?
...I read ''a lot'' of stories where I think the CCW person is guilty, but they get off
Zimmerman for one
..I read one time, some jerk stole a car radio..the owner chased after him, shot him- not guilty..also Florida I think
...Florida loud music shooting, the guy did not report shooting his weapon and that he thought his life was in danger = this is wrong...he was found guilty
...the Walmart [ so many !! ] shooting --found not guilty ..I thought the CCW guy was wrong and should've be found guilty

How was Zimmerman guilty?

Zimmerman for one

very long story here--so much I've forgotten a lot of key points:
...TM was doing NOTHING wrong..not a threat/etc like the rest of these jackass thugs I read about
Z is carrying = he INITIATES a problem--when there is no problem
Z keeps following TM, and keeps following him
when you have a weapon and your thought process is wrong, someone gets killed because of it- that's manslaughter
one key aspect out of many:
...a---Z says TM must be crazy because TM is staring at Z = DUMB
Z's mind is warped to the point his decision process is wrong/dumb-- and this idiot is carrying???!!!!!!!
-----b. TM is staring at Z because Z is following TM!!!!!!! and Z can't figure this out = DUMBASS

Z starts to follow TM for NO reason--NO reason....and keeps following
then gets out of the vehicle to follow
...I'd confront this jackass also if he followed me, and kept following me, and got out of his car and came after me

TM was standing his ground

...out of ALL the blackmen that have been shot, THIS is the one they should've protested a lot for
...most of the others were justified

Zimmerman for one

very long story here--so much I've forgotten a lot of key points:
...TM was doing NOTHING wrong..not a threat/etc like the rest of these jackass thugs I read about
Z keeps following TM, and keeps following him
when you have a weapon and your thought process is wrong, someone gets killed because of it- that's manslaughter
one key aspect out of many:
...a---Z says TM must be crazy because TM is staring at Z = DUMB
Z's mind is warped to the point his decision process is wrong/dumb-- and this idiot is carrying???!!!!!!!
-----b. TM is staring at Z because Z is following TM!!!!!!! and Z can't figure this out = DUMBASS

...I'd confront this jackass also if he followed me, and kept following me, and got out of his car and came after me

...out of ALL the blackmen that have been shot, THIS is the one they should've protested a lot for
...most of the others were justified

TM was doing NOTHING wrong

You mean until he circled back an violently attacked Zimmerman? You mean except for that?

You mean except for the fact he did not physically engage Martin, and in fact lost Martin and was heading back to his car to meet with the police, who he had called and was on the phone with 911, when he was attacked in an ambush by Martin?

You mean except for the fact that Zimmerman did not engage Martin at all, did not make contact with Martin in anyway, had lost contact with Martin, was leaving the scene to head back to his car, when Martin circled back, waited for Zimmerman and physically attacked Zimmerman with no warning.....you mean except for those details...right?

You mean except for the robberies in the neighborhood? Where he simply wanted to see where Martin was so he could direct the police? Except for that.....and the fact that Zimmerman, again, did not engage in any contact with Martin, at all...except for that...right? And the fact that Martin circled back, after having lost Zimmerman and could have simply gone to his fathers townhouse...except for that? So the one who actually initiated physical violence when there was no need for physical violence was Martin...right? Except for that?

No....he wasn't standing his ground, he had initially retreated then returned and actually ambushed Zimmerman, that is not Standing Your Ground by any definition of the concept......he had lost Zimmerman, there was no contact, he went back to attack Zimmerman, that was not Stand Your Ground, that was a pre-meditated assault.....

Zimmerman for one
Regardless of your feelings regarding TM, and other civilian shooting, trial outcomes... It’s unlikely that this Cop will be sitting in a Defendants chair, awaiting a verdict from the civilian population. That’s a problem in a land where it’s touted that “All men are equal before the law”...

Zimmerman for one
Regardless of your feelings regarding TM, and other civilian shooting, trial outcomes... It’s unlikely that this Cop will be sitting in a Defendants chair, awaiting a verdict from the civilian population. That’s a problem in a land where it’s touted that “All men are equal before the law”...
if they did nothing wrong, why should they be charged?

Zimmerman for one
If that were so... An innocent man wouldn’t be dead at their hands.

Zimmerman for one
he was innocent?
do you know the specifics of the case? please post them

Zimmerman for one
he was innocent?
The link is self explanatory. They shot the wrong guy. Even the cops admit this.

Zimmerman for one
he was innocent?
The link is self explanatory. They shot the wrong guy. Even the cops admit this.
wow--so many details! :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
1. the cops get a report of a shooting!!
2. maybe they told the guy to drop the weapon and he didn't
if the cops show up after a shooting, you MUST drop the weapon--or you are a threat--whether you did the shooting or noy
this is basic common sense
--If I go running blindfolded near Mt Everest, I might die--common sense--no body's fault but my own

just like:
Asterling
MBrown
KScott
etc
the facts are they were THREATS

so, you want to put people in jail with NO evidence/ NO details/etc......????!!!!

Zimmerman for one

Zimmerman wasn`t guilty because of Florida`s right to shoot an unarmed man law. It`s not unusual in our former traitor slave states where the ku kluxxers and their supporters get to write the laws.

Zimmerman for one

Zimmerman wasn`t guilty because of Florida`s right to shoot an unarmed man law. It`s not unusual in our former traitor slave states where the ku kluxxers and their supporters get to write the laws.
...undeniably Z was the aggressor --with this in mind--could not TM have killed Z in self defense? it's obvious Z was the aggressor --so wasn't TM standing his ground? literally and lawfully? the SYG ground fits it PERFECTLY

Update: turns out the guy was a Vet, and police issued no orders before shooting him in the face, and denying him medical treatment...
Police ‘saw young black man with a gun’ and shot him, father says after Galleria police killing
representing the family
father says
the father and the attorney representing the ''victim'' said this
they would not be unbiased :rolleyes-41:

and Mike Brown had his hands up
AND his friend/witnesses said blah blah blah which were found to be lies
I'll wait for credible evidence, not this
this is your typical MSM CRAP = no evidence
fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
MQSDA6JJTNCKJEKEBBKNWEV4V4.jpg

Last edited:
Update: turns out the guy was a Vet, and police issued no orders before shooting him in the face, and denying him medical treatment...
Police ‘saw young black man with a gun’ and shot him, father says after Galleria police killing
representing the family
father says
the father and the attorney representing the ''victim'' said this
they would not be unbiased :rolleyes-41:

and Mike Brown had his hands up
AND his friend/witnesses said blah blah blah which were found to be lies
I'll wait for credible evidence, not this
this is your typical MSM CRAP = no evidence
fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
MQSDA6JJTNCKJEKEBBKNWEV4V4.jpg
You don’t believe the members of the police department who killed him? That’s odd. They say they killed the wrong man; and you don’t believe them... Any particular reason you imagine they claim responsibility for this?

Forum List

Back